utopia [Theme]

Drink poison to satisfy your thirst.
Quote Explanation: Analog: Putting out a fire with gasoline.
№ 462529   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 14:00
Why do we need people? For now, our best solution is to make them happy with drugs and computer games.
№ 454823   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2023 / 09:36
When a utopian dream is not what it seems, the truth is paid for with blood.
№ 450373   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2023 / 22:36
Utopia is the beginning of any philosophy, because our world is material, but its meaning is not.
№ 437674   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 15:42
I did not need to protect myself from deception and violence, there were no dandies, brawlers, drunkards, prostitutes and venereal diseases; there were no quarrelsome, shameless, wasteful wives; there were no villains who rose from the mud due to their vices, and noble people thrown into the mud for their virtues.
Quote Explanation: in the country of horses
№ 434174   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2022 / 09:51
In the mirror, I see myself where I am not - in a non-existent space that virtually opens behind the plane.
№ 431787   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2021 / 03:45
So many millions of creatures are crowded on a piece of land, believing that they should not interfere with the life of their neighbors, who, like roots, have grown into an adjacent piece of land. Everyone, young and old, will be huddled like a savage in his lair. It doesn't take a big mind to understand that a united family of humanity is a utopia.
№ 428578   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:49
Utopia is always infantile, youth is always revolutionary. The revolution for her is a symbol of the future good, the joy of being herself, living and belonging to everyone and herself.
№ 428273   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:24
centuries must be ready not only to be honest, but also to eat acorns. The best virtues need help from the worst vices, which, fortunately, are innate.
№ 427526   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2021 / 16:51
Looking at these seemingly fake colorful buildings, trying to understand why I don't like them? Everything around is clean and tidy, the territory is not yet polluted with human waste, mothers with strollers are leisurely strolling along smooth asphalt sidewalks, and even pigeons, on my suspicions, are embarrassed to shit on the windshields of cars. Utopia, and nothing more. Usually any space where I am evokes a gamut of emotions in me, but not this time. There is only emptiness. If you blow it, the houses will collapse, like in a fairy tale about three pigs. There is no story here that firmly binds every tree, every lamppost to its place, pours from windows, penetrates road cracks and endows objects with a soul.
№ 426824   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:12
- All x2, I'm leaving. Tired!
- Colleague, have you moved from the moon, we have a lecture...
- Not with us, but with you Chief, goodbye.
- Hello please
- No, goodbye, all your lectures are... it's a utopia! Nothing changes: our politicians spit on us, and spit on us, fuck!
- Colleague, I've been telling you how to avoid this disregard for eight lectures... "Useless, he forgot everything. He even forgot about his first experience with the authorities."
№ 420797   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2021 / 12:15
People are eternally obsessed with longing, madship, mania, suffer from all those ailments that Hippocrates called divine. The reason is that human affairs are not feasible. The destiny - privilege and honor - of a person never to achieve his plan and to represent a pure aspiration, a living utopia. He always goes to defeat, even before the battle getting a wound in the temple.
№ 418861   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2021 / 11:15
Isn't translation a hopelessly utopian pursuit? True, every day I am more and more inclined to the idea that everything that a person does is utopian. He is busy with knowledge, but he does not know anything to the end. In doing justice, he inevitably ends up fraudulent. He thinks he loves, but later notices that he has not gone beyond promises.
№ 418860   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2021 / 11:12
Dreams of Italian Carbonarism and German Tugendbund! Republican chimeras of all high school students, lyceum students, undercooked thinkers from the university audience. They look stately and beautiful, in their essence they are pitiful and harmful! The republic is a utopia, because it is a transitional, abnormal state, ultimately always leading to a dictatorship, and through it to an absolute monarchy. There has never been such a republic in history that in difficult times would have done without the arbitrariness of one person and which would have avoided defeat and destruction when there was no efficient leader in it. The forces of the country are in concentrated power, for where everyone rules, no one rules; where there is any legislator, there is no firm law, no unity of political goals, no inner harmony. What is the consequence of all this? Anarchy!
№ 416084   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 17:06
And there were lone dreamers.
over the solution of unthinkable utopias.
№ 412952   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 08:15