danger [Theme] Page 5

Belief in sophisticated technology is the religion of all dangerous professions.
№ 425518   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:23
The main internal threat to our country is the decay of society. The scarier part. It has recently, or rather decades, acquired, or has already acquired the main danger for any country. This is an internal threat. And all this is due to the fact that society within the country is gradually decaying. It doesn't matter if someone says young people, someone says: not only young people. This decomposition goes seemingly unnoticed.
Quote Explanation: Boris Yakamenko presents – "OURS"! The decay of society is the main threat.
Release Date: 10.08.2021
№ 425443   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:08
I am a warrior, Lale. Yes, warriors sometimes die. But ordinary people also die. From hunger, hard work, disease. Every day. This is life. It is impossible to hide from all the dangers. And none of us knows how much is meted out to him. But I think it is not so important how long to live. It is important how. A long, empty life of eternal caution and fear? Isn't this torture? No, Lale, I'm not afraid to die. Because I live in full force. I was very lucky. I have good mentors and friends. My destiny. And the ability to implement it. This is what I do in protecting someone. And then there is you. Only for one you this world can be forgiven for all its imperfections.
Quote Explanation: love
№ 424788   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:53
You're playing a very dangerous game, sir.
When I was six years old, Edward called me to the court. If my mother had taken me, I would have died. When I was fourteen, my uncle ran with me to Brittany, and we landed right in the teeth of a storm that promised to drown us. When I was eighteen, Edward offered me my current wife as bait and sent two killers for me. When I was twenty-six, Richard bribed Landois to kill me or send me here to bloodshed. I don't count the killers who tried to kill me and failed. So what did you say about the danger?
№ 424593   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2021 / 23:30
A young man should not play with a weapon, the full danger of which he does not understand.
№ 424290   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 13:03
Girls revere the mind, wit, soul and feelings only by good guests in a beautiful house, and when a man who does not face a fashionable tailcoat, whether it is Shakespeare or Goethe, decides to approach a young girl, he is in danger of being knocked out of position by any more or less stately hussar rotmistr in a shiny uniform.
№ 424226   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 19:12
Ignorance is worse than knowledge, and yet she was afraid to learn the truth. Be sure that he knows everything, wherever it goes. She would not be afraid to be delusional if there were someone nearby who could clearly see the danger.
№ 422955   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 18:39
There was no process, only a listing of accusations: "Directly guilty", since he supported - consciously or unconsciously - a candidate with known liberal inclinations. "Guilty of connivance", as the decisions of the security service were carried out so lazily that there was a direct danger to society. All the accusations were immediately brought together. Guilty in every way.
№ 422243   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 08:57
And we must do the same to protect him, to make our enemies understand that they are in danger.
Quote Explanation: Introductory video to the 3rd chapter of the police career.
№ 421529   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2021 / 23:57
The danger of human vices does not come from the fact that it is difficult to get rid of them, but because they acquire the character of a progressive disease.
№ 420271   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2021 / 22:15
We want to live. But for them (the West), we must also understand that the presence of Russia as an independent actor, the presence of Russia as a state that has a 400 million market, acting according to its rules, this is a very dangerous thing. And eliminating such a danger for them is vital. Therefore, a conversation with the American president is a big question mark.
Release Date: 27.05.2021
№ 419828   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 13:21
I am a supporter of the unification of Belarus and Russia. But I do not think that Russia should always demonstrate indispensable support to the current president.
Release Date: 25.05.2021
№ 419749   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2021 / 14:57
There is no big difference between average and bad.
№ 419737   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2021 / 14:21
We are too small compared to the sea and we must not forget about it. The sea is a world that is still shrouded in mystery. We must love the sea, not forgetting that it is fraught with many dangers, and while diving, do not overestimate our capabilities.
№ 419596   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2021 / 16:57