the darkness [Theme] Page 4

Yes. This is how inspiration dictates:
My Free Dream
Everything is poured to where the humiliation is,
Where is the dirt, and the darkness, and the poverty.
There, there, humble, below, -
From there, the visible world is different...
Quote Explanation: 1914
№ 411341   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 03:00
There was a darkness where you could not see anything.
Quote Explanation: 1907
№ 411337   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 02:48
How often we cry - you and I -
Over his miserable life!
Oh, if you knew, friends,
The cold and darkness of the days to come!
№ 411218   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 23:03
My delirium, poetry and darkness.
№ 411211   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 22:42
Always rule me as you do now.
№ 411135   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 18:54
There was a strange mood. As if time had stopped; it was no longer a river flowing out of darkness and flowing into darkness - it became a sea in which life was silently reflected.
№ 410865   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 01:57
Those who are shining with light cry at least over those who are in darkness.
№ 408628   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 02:30
Your light illuminates even the darkest darkness.
Quote Explanation: Novella: "Dracula: a love story".
№ 407107   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 00:12
... The world is a gloomy place. I agree with Conrad here.
- Maybe your world, Ari, but not mine.
№ 404200   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 19:33
Bella, before you my life seemed moonless night, dark, illuminated only by the radiance of the stars - the sources of common sense. And then... then you swept across the sky with a bright meteor. Swept and illuminated everything around, I saw the brilliance and beauty, and when you disappeared over the horizon, my world again plunged into darkness. Nothing seems to have changed, but, blinded by you, I no longer saw the stars, and everything lost its usual meaning.
№ 403727   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2020 / 23:06
Moon over the mountain steep.
№ 403596   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2020 / 19:42
Xiao Sincan, that is why I hate you. Most of all I hate people like you who boasted of their righteousness, virtue and purity; stupid, naive fools; fools who believe that only their good deeds make the world a better place! You sick of me? Great. Honestly, I don't care. However, do you really think it's right to call me disgusting?
№ 401431   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2020 / 15:24
It all started with the casting of the Great Rings.
Three were transferred to the elves, immortal creatures, the wisest and fairest of all living.
Seven given to the lords of the dwarves, great miners of gems and famous mountain caves.
And Nine... Nine Rings were passed to the human race, who above all craved power.
For within these Rings was bound the power of government over each of the Nations.
But they were deceived.
Because it was made for another Ring.
In the country Mordor, in the fires of mount doom the dark Lord Sauron secretly created the one Ring, obey all others.
And into this Ring he put his cruelty, all the anger and all thirst for power over every living thing.
One Ring is capable to rule them all.
One after another - free lands of middle-earth fell to the power of the Ring.
But there were those who rebelled against evil.
A last Alliance of men and elves marched against the armies of Mordor to the slopes of mount doom to fight for the freedom of middle-earth.
The victory was close.
But the power of the Ring could not be overcome.
But at that moment, when all hope had faded, Isildur, son of the king, took up his father's sword...
Sauron, the enemy of the free people of middle earth, was defeated.
The ring passed to Isildur, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever.
But the hearts of the people easily succumb to the temptation, and the Ring of Power has a will of its own.
The ring betrayed Isildur and led him to his death.
And much has been forgotten, then forget I shouldn't have...
History became legend, legend became myth and for two and a half thousand years the Ring has faded into obscurity.
Until then, until a case brought in its network of the new owner.
The ring was given to a creature named Gollum, which took it deep into the tunnels of the misty mountains.
And there the Ring consumed him.
The ring brought to Gollum unnatural long life. Five hundred years it poisoned his soul and in the darkness of Gollum's cave, waiting in the wings.
Again deepened the gloom over the forests of the earth. Rumors about the darkness from the East, whispers of a nameless fear...
The ring of Power too long, it was his time.
The ring abandoned Gollum.
But something happened were not part of the plans for the Ring: it was picked up by the most unexpected creature that you can imagine - the hobbit, Bilbo Baggins of the Shire.
The time will come when hobbits will be the fate of all living things...
Quote Explanation: The words of the Lady Galadriel from the prologue of the trilogy "the Lord of the rings".
№ 398603   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2020 / 23:09
It would probably be incorrect to assume that there is a limit of horror that people can experience. On the contrary, it creates the strong impression that the nightmare is growing exponentially, when the darkness thickens, the horrors multiply, one misfortune begets another, even more terrible and hopeless, until you begin to feel that the whole world was plunged into darkness. And, maybe the worst question in this case is: how much horror can withstand the human mind, while remaining healthy and solid? It is clear that the most awful events have their share of the absurd in the style of Rube Goldberg. At some point, everything starts to seem funny. Apparently, this is the turning point when the humor is taken to restore its position.
№ 394540   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2020 / 01:27
All immutable it becomes for me a limit, and every limit is a restriction. Marriage is a civil, physical, and in a great many cases, and a spiritual necessity. Mankind is necessary; but all necessity connected with rights. A person can avoid the necessity, if it has enough power to make by self-sacrifice to give up the rights; in this is its freedom. I can all but not what I need. It's partly in my nature, partly the nature of the artist at all. When talent gets married, it is always a miracle, as if the other person doesn't get married. Take for the highest proof of my respect for you that I reveal to you this dark side of myself; scary and dangerous, when one descends to the bedrock of your being; he will do well if you will never touch her, for down there, it is guarded by the darkness and madness.
№ 394468   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 18:51