gift [Theme] Page 5

“Ai… at first it looked like a hole, but… look. Look how much there is! With this thread, your mother sewed a suit for me. To calm me down, Des gave me this. That guy in the subway yelled at me, it was scary, but amusing in its own way ... To be honest, I was scared by the thought that something was wrong with me, you understand that I am unworthy of this life. But you showed me what music is, what a vocation is and ... Or maybe my gift is to look at the sky, to walk? I walk just brilliantly!
“Ai… at first it looked like a hole, but… look. Look how...
№ 423668   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2021 / 06:21
I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed.

Я хуже других в том, что мне даётся лучше всего
За этот дар я чувствую себя благословлённым.
№ 423639   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2021 / 11:36
Oh, if only the word of fire
I received a gift from the muse,
How ruthless and harsh
I branded vice and malice!
I'm not given that word...
My weak voice is powerless,
My soul is ready to fight,
But there is no young power in it...
In the chest - barren sobbing,
In the mouth - a painful reproach,
And my heart crushes consciousness,
That I am a slave, not a prophet!
Quote Explanation: Rise up the prophet and see and heed, fulfill my will, and bypassing the seas and lands, burn the hearts of people with a verb. (Pushkin)
№ 422878   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 23:00
Even if life does not always give us what we hope for, the real gift is life itself.
№ 422125   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 03:03
... Is it possible to be at the same time incapable of attention and gifted with great talents? Do they really think that if Locke and Newton had not been diligent, they would have come to their great discoveries?
№ 420294   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 15:33
Harry! Use your magic gift - save me from this terrible fate!
Harry! Use your magic gift - save me from this terrible...
№ 419894   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2021 / 14:54
I've always loved Dora's words, "I have the patience of an ox." I see something good in them, a certain conviction and honesty; in short, these words have a deep meaning, they are the saying of a genuine artist. When you think of the people from whose hearts such words pour out, all the chatter about the "natural giftedness" that you so often hear from the dealers of paintings seems to me a vile croak. "I have patience" - how restrained and dignified it sounds! Such dealers in paintings will never say, even if not everything they say is like a crow's croak. "I'm not an artist" - how can you speak so harshly about yourself? Is it not possible to become patient, is it not possible to learn patience from nature, seeing how slowly wheat ripens, seeing how everything grows? How can you consider yourself so dead as to assume that you will never grow again? Is it possible to deliberately hinder one's own development? I say all this to explain why talking about whether you are gifted or not seems so silly to me.
Quote Explanation: Paul Gustave Doré is a French engraver, illustrator and painter.
№ 418351   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 15:12
Accuracy is also a gift from God, a talent ... But of course, you need to improve it, exercise, and after all, shooting at a target is not like playing the piano, for example. I think that one day he realized that God had given him an unfair advantage over living beings, and then he put down the gun.
№ 418139   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2021 / 10:09
The best gift is the one you give, not take.
The best gift is the one you give, not take.
№ 418092   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2021 / 19:33
Talent is a gift from above. It is our duty to work hard to improve it. That's all that is required of us.
№ 417690   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 18:42
Hatred is a cage in which human gifts languish. Break the cage and your gift will soar into the sky like a bird.
№ 417441   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 16:09
Envy is one of the most vile feelings. Envy is concentrated, refined greed. And besides, jealousy is inherently stupid and makes the person possessed by it a fool. If your brother has more money, do not envy, but work, and you will have the same amount over time. How do you know how much and how much effort he put in to get it? How do you know which cross he bears for this gift? Carry your cross and you will receive the same reward ...
№ 417315   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 14:24
ART, OR THE GIFT OF GOOD
Art authentic in this world - no other way, a glimpse of perfection
Heavenly in the brocade of the captured ordinary earth;
The Spocon of Ages Is Confirmed by the Eternal Creator by the Hand
His supremacy over other works under the moon.
The fruit of long sleepless vigils, and it is a source of pure bliss,
A difficult cross and, at the same time, a gift of a truly good ...
And all of us are connected, as if by the same common fate,
In the temporal field of the earth, his imperishability and universality!
№ 416082   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 17:00
When did you forget this simple truth?
№ 416000   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 02:33