humanity [Theme] Page 1

I can't stand humanity because I consider myself one of its best representatives and I know how bad I am.
№ 457365   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:20
What is a sense of life? - the boy asked his uncle Ayargon, and the uncle, after thinking, answered. - The one who does not think about the meaning of life, lives an ordinary life, does not stand out from the rest, and the one who thinks, but gives up and stops improving, as expected becomes an outcast and loses this meaning. And those who struggle with life all their lives and swim against the current, die without knowing the final answer, but before death, I think this person begins to see his whole life and he has a few minutes to think about everything before death. And at this moment, it seems to me, comes the realization of the meaning of life. That is why everyone continues to search for the meaning of life, never understanding it in this huge, ever-expanding universe where we are just small insects. And humanity is just a small piece of time in this Universe.
Quote Explanation: It seems to me that the meaning of life for most, quite simple and very often used, is to go and enjoy life the way you like, achieving your goals and constantly improving yourself. For you to enjoy it to the fullest.
№ 455447   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2023 / 02:42
Why do we need people? For now, our best solution is to make them happy with drugs and computer games.
№ 454823   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2023 / 09:36
The situation is aggravated by "strategic parasitism" - for 75 years of relative peace, people have forgotten the horrors of war, they have ceased to be afraid even of nuclear weapons. Everywhere, but especially in the West, the instinct of self-preservation has weakened. I have been studying the history of nuclear strategy for many years and have come to an unequivocal, albeit sounding not quite scientific, conclusion. The appearance of nuclear weapons is the result of the intervention of the Almighty, who was horrified when he saw that people, Europeans and the Japanese who joined them, unleashed two world wars over the course of one generation, which claimed tens of millions of lives, and handed the arms of Armageddon to humanity, showed those who had lost their fear of hell that he exists. On this fear rested the relative peace of the last three-quarters of a century. Now that fear is gone. The unthinkable from the point of view of previous ideas about nuclear deterrence is happening - the ruling circles of a group of countries, in a fit of desperate rage, unleashed a full-scale war in the underbelly of a nuclear superpower. The fear of nuclear escalation must be restored. Otherwise humanity is doomed.
Quote Explanation: Journal "Russia in Global Affairs". Article "A Difficult but Necessary Decision". June 13, 2023.
№ 454417   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 12:18
Man will achieve perfection only when he can, like a deity, create and destroy at will; he has already learned to destroy - that means that half the way has already been passed.
№ 453528   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2023 / 08:03
The very persistence of the gentile organization shows how false is the view that depicts primitive humanity as a disorderly agglomeration of individuals. Unbridled individualism is a phenomenon of modern times.
Quote Explanation: Pyotr Alekseevich Kropotkin "Mutual Aid as a Factor of Evolution"
№ 453073   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2023 / 15:27
Modern problems are easily solved if humanity aspires to the distant future.
№ 452419   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 18:11
Evil is not dangerous when humanity is responsible.
№ 451855   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2023 / 17:30
Mankind will break out of every web, as soon as it realizes the full value of love and truth.
№ 451680   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 09:58
Evil is far away - humanity is great.
№ 451582   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 08:46
It is simply amazing how humanity likes to constantly step on the same rake, trying to regulate prices to please the political situation. These attempts always end with the disappearance of the product or the rise in prices for it. After all, nobody canceled the law of value.
№ 451312   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:34
Modern industrial society has become the religion of fanatics. We are destroying, poisoning, destroying all living systems on this planet. We sign bills that our children can't pay... We act like we're the last generation on this planet. If there is no fundamental change in our hearts, minds, ideas, then the Earth will become as burned and dead as Venus.
№ 451000   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:46
We're all monsters in the dark, son. How many times have we talked about this? Each book from the father's library is just a piece of knowledge. All my life I have been collecting scraps together, comparing every scientific fact, putting it together and found it - that book that prevents me from sharing knowledge with people. This is a book of human greed and human ego. People don't have time to immerse themselves in science. On the other side of the planet they play for money, and on this side they play for the power of the people. Science shattered by the spines of books no one has read. None of the currently existing social systems allows humanity to fully develop! They are all defective! Remove money, shift labor onto the shoulders of robots! Remove the inequality of capitalism and the lies of communism. Give people freedom of choice! Accelerate evolution! Share knowledge with everyone and connect the world into a single team! And then science will flow in the heads of the citizens of a single state - the great planet of the Knowledge Union! The “collective” is the hand of kindness, embracing all people. Raise your head and open your eyes, son, only then will you realize the full weight of a head devoid of knowledge. The "collective" will lead humanity to the heights of evolution without stopping for internecine strife and without falling into the abyss of wars and hatred! You are a warrior of science! Drive your blade of knowledge into the temple of the capitalist bureaucracy! Make the world pure and great! And the one who dies will remain in digital copies. Nobody will be forgotten! The new world of the "Collective" is the world of Limbo, where everyone is smart and happy. What world is this happening in, son?
№ 450963   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:41
If modern humanity continues to create dangers for future generations, then let it evaluate its own place in the chain of generations.
№ 450942   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:38
How many more ways of murder would mankind not have known if Agatha Christie hadn't washed the dishes?
№ 450490   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2023 / 16:09