humanity [Theme] Page 4

The borders of countries - they are in the head, in the way of thinking, these are not geographical ribbons on the map. Therefore, Russia is already a dead concept. Canada,
№ 441031   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 18:45
Love Motherland. Love the Russian people. Love all peoples in all the vastness of our Motherland. May this love teach you to love all of humanity.
Quote Explanation: Nicholas Roerich "Favorites"
№ 440945   Added Viker 23-06-2022 / 15:04
Absolutely reliable human achievements do not exist and never have been. Even what seems settled and unquestioned may disappear after a few generations. The so-called civilization, material and spiritual wealth, knowledge, values, in short, what we count on and what constitutes the system
№ 440053   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2022 / 10:48
What am I? Human. If I look at myself as an object separate and independent from other objects, then it follows that I live long, that I be rich, happy, healthy; but if I look at myself as a person, as a part of a whole, then it may sometimes happen that in relation to this whole I must submit to illness, want, or even perish an untimely death. What right have I to complain in such a case? Don't I know that by complaining I cease to be human, just as the leg ceases to be an organ of the body when it refuses to walk?
№ 440009   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:41
In all areas of nature, a certain regularity dominates, independent of the existence of thinking humanity.
№ 440005   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:40
- Just shut up and remember. Several centuries ago, mankind discovered the gates to another world, known to us as the Frontier. And these gates were called Cauldrons. The frontier was full of saitra - the very energy that is used as a source of magic by all and sundry. And now, little Ragna - a question for filling: what is this seitr anyway? The answer is an artificially created corpuscular program. And the whole world is literally oozing with seitrom. But then... Mankind learned about the existence of an absolute observer - the Master Link, freely controlling the seitra. Desiring to control this power, humanity created the Device
№ 439108   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 20:51
And if we do not learn to live with each other, if we do not learn to develop together, then we will all take a break. That's all.
№ 438998   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 19:44
It turns out that fundamentalists, creationists, and other Christians were right. Oh, how I wish I could tell my parents: Kansas was right. Yes, these snake-holders and Pentecostals, sectarians degenerated from closely related marriages, turned out to be cooler than my mom and dad - billionaires and secular humanists. The dark forces of evil have indeed scattered dinosaur bones everywhere and forged excavation reports to mislead humanity. Evolution is complete nonsense, in which we unconditionally believed.
№ 438723   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2022 / 20:48
People like to think that love rules the world, but it's not. You close your doors at night not out of love for your neighbor. You lock yourself with steel bolts because you are afraid of your neighbor. Fear is order. Fear is control. Fear is security. Fear is fiction. ... What makes danger real is fear, that it is real. It was from this deepest fear that this danger was born. Fear is a product of consciousness. It arises in the mind, and minds can imagine anything. You love fear, you love horror, you pay money for a pair of 3D glasses and popcorn to sit on pins and needles for an hour and a half. Nothing inspires humanity more than the thought that it may cease to exist. Fear has no end, and the eyes are big. Fear feeds itself, feeds itself. It prepares you for disaster, teaches you to believe that the most important things are the most dangerous, and your faith easily turns a fairy tale into reality. The more you believe, the more there is.
№ 438475   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 11:01
The most effective way to shut down the human mind and manipulate its sense of self is to program some form of dogma into it. Dogma will always defend itself fiercely against other information and repel any alternative view that contradicts its narrow, established view. Dogmas become for man a sense of security and a means of retaining power, and mankind tends to cling to both until his knuckles turn white. Dogmas take on endless forms, and when you can convince different people to adhere to opposing dogmas, it becomes easy to manipulate conflict and control through divide and conquer.
№ 437681   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 17:27
- Franz Wertvollen, "Shot of Life"
№ 437308   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2022 / 21:42
Humanity does not lack knowledge, it lacks kindness.
Quote Explanation: Daniil Granin "A Man Not From Here"
№ 436851   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 23:30
He rediscovered Shakespeare. Boyishness, fainting intoxication with words - Antony
№ 436487   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 05:18
Humanity is a field of play between the heart and the mind.
№ 435735   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2022 / 23:24
Modern humanity will be able to solve the problems facing it only by realizing the unique value of its own existence.
№ 435031   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2022 / 13:27