the senselessness [Theme] Page 3

Hopefully, now, faced with her helplessness firsthand, humanity finally realizes the futility of the arms race, political strife, class warfare, hatred towards sexual minorities, racial prejudice, religious wars and stuff. We are biologically fragile. Is worth dying for to look into our face, and we will not help neither money, nor power, nor weapons. I hope we have the courage to set aside our past sins and to learn from this adversity a valuable lesson, to step into tomorrow's world with clear eyes and a pure heart.
№ 398253   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2020 / 12:30
He was only nineteen years and two months, and he firmly believed in his own immortality.
№ 397336   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:26
Luke, you talk in your sleep.
- Because I don't see the whole picture, Loki. Because you and the couple chose sadism and ruthless murder of innocent people. I am sleeping sheep just because they do not see the point in your criminal acts. Don't know the meaning. And I will never understand Loki. When you finally kill me, I... I'll be dead and you'll be a murderer. Here, perhaps, and all. This makes no sense. There is nothing magical or special. It's just disgusting, wrong, vile and completely useless, like you and those pricks who walk behind you, painted like the Ghost faces.
Quote Explanation: While in captivity of three young psychopaths, Luke listened as Loki told him about the atrocities that he did.
№ 393705   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:58
I just know that there is someone with me incommensurable in the understanding, I believe it. When I buried my mother, I cursed Him. I choked with tears, snot, why He didn't help? But when I refused It, I became very lonely. Faith needs no proof. Faith and science - in different planes. Science - another round of delusion, and faith is absolute. I tried to refuse God, but saw the futility, the finality, the enormity of life. And then returned to God.
№ 393635   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:17
No matter how hard death is the last farewell. When life stops, all the regret and struggle be in vain.
Quote Explanation: Futile Care (Unavailing Leaving)
№ 392374   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 21:33
If you're going to engage in endless and empty and soul-searching, in this case inaction, so to anything and not come. Just a waste of time or completely withdrawn into himself.
№ 392369   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 21:18
I've been treating him. He was a difficult patient. He saw reality too clearly. The faulty mechanism of denial, which failed to block the awful truths of existence. In the end, his inability to push away the awful facts "of being in the world" made his life meaningless, or as one great Hollywood producer: "Too much reality is not what the people want". Sandy Bates suffered from depression common to many artists in middle age. In my last article for "the Psychoanalytic journal" I call it "Ozymandias melancholia" [Ozymandias Melancholia].
№ 392034   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 12:36
The MEANING is the apparent feasibility, result-oriented. The MEANING of human LIFE, as an organism - adaptation; sense of life - realization of the divine calling and duty, the pursuit of spiritual ideals.
The meaning of life is not our concern, and another thing - goals.
Rotten on the tree the fruit is a symbol of senseless life.
Common sense because common, that does not swim for the buoys stereotypes.
№ 390071   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 16:21
Centers easily we confuse the meaningless and profound conviction.
№ 389959   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2020 / 10:51
The person performing the impersonal duties, making impersonal, almost meaningless and the use of labor itself becomes faceless, like a statue, long time and uncomplicated anyone out-fashioned, and his life turns into a gray speck of dust, rotating in the same grey, a thick cloud of dust.
№ 389827   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 09:24
The meaning of life is irrational when it is not senseless passions.
№ 389541   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 12:45
Rotten on the tree the fruit is a symbol of senseless life.
№ 389538   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 12:36
You understand the futility of chasing the wrong goals and the meaninglessness of incorrect setting of new goals. Multiplication by zero results in zero!
№ 388391   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2020 / 12:56
Impeach Trump is like coitus interruptus - no meaning, no fun.
Release Date: 08.02.2020
№ 387293   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2020 / 05:20
That's just life, you know? Like an eternal wasteland of meaningless existence... Dark abyss that is staring at you like a beaten dog, begging on the sidelines in anticipation that it will again be knocked down by a tsunami of shit...
3 Season 17 Series
№ 384970   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2019 / 00:06