mood [Theme] Page 2

I'm in such a mood that I want to solve crossword puzzles. Or decide for you.
№ 458270   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2023 / 18:57
What are you, the universal conscience! Stop spoiling everyone's mood!
Quote Explanation: Rosemary's conversation with her sister Sandy
№ 457829   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:35
Every mood has its own reason!
№ 456991   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2023 / 17:33
Good thoughts cheer you up, a good mood cheers up your soul, and beautiful weather cheers up your body.
№ 456970   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2023 / 17:03
Our energy is the currency that helps maintain the balance of our vitality. The torn rhythm of life, inadequate sleep/insomnia and all the continuous flow that we pass through ourselves every day: feelings, thoughts, worries, negativity, irritation, anxiety - all this directly affects the energy impulses that we emit. It directly affects our performance, mood, and our entire life. Particles of this stormy stream either fill us or mercilessly deplete us, stealing our energy, dragging us into the black vortex of asthenia and depression. Therefore, vital energy is a very important resource. And if you treat it frivolously and spend it exclusively on consumerism, then sooner or later there will be no strength left for anything at all. Well, perhaps only to drift in the ocean of life, like an Antarctic iceberg. Every day you need to take care of your not only physical, but also mental health, and not waste your time and energy resources in vain.
№ 456779   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2023 / 09:51
You see, at this moment I feel like lying to you. I want to show you the magical turning point as I rush through the streets of New York City with energy, cheerful anger, and whatever peppy epithets fit the sentence. I think it's the fault of the world that I want to draw such a beautiful picture for you. At the very least, I prefer to blame the world, which always manages to convince me that I should be flying on wings. If I am not immersed in the abyss of despair, I should soar. Prosper. Succeed. In fact, everything was fine with me. It's just okay. And every single day I tried not to let the little things piss me off. I was in a state in which if someone advised me to "become stronger", he would immediately get punched in the face. We don't get stronger when we want to. I think it's more than normal to wake up in the morning and just be "okay". Not "amazing". Not "this is the best day of my life." Life is harsh at times. And sometimes people deserve a lot of praise just because they managed to get out of bed.
№ 455911   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:44
To criticize others, to make them feel that they are unwanted - anyone can. But to cheer up a person, to cheer him up - this requires special talent and effort.
№ 455113   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2023 / 18:54
Nicholson, I’m in such an incomprehensible mood right now ... Either I want flowers and music, or I want to kill someone ...
Nicholson, I’m in such an incomprehensible mood right now...
№ 454228   Added Viker 19-06-2023 / 08:17
- Mood to hell ... I'll go shoot someone.
- Mood to hell ... Ill go shoot someone.
№ 454186   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2023 / 20:00
Raise your spirits!
№ 453675   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2023 / 12:09
The mood arbitrarily dresses up in the song of dandelions, sugar ceilings and a thick desire to dance its inspiration. Such a spring...
№ 453149   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 22:30
A compassionate person is like sweet pea flowers. With their fragrant smell, they help a saddened person feel better and overcome unpleasant circumstances. It is as if he finds himself in a sanatorium, where everything is fine, pleasant, joyful and calm. A fragrant flower improves a person's mood and mental health.
№ 452443   Added Айдар 30-03-2023 / 19:19
Music is an expression of feelings, a manifestation of a state of mind and feeling. Music creates mood, leads to harmony, teaches kindness and good manners - that is why the ancients paid so much attention to studying it.
№ 451918   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2023 / 14:33
When a person talks pleasantly to you, you seem to feel that you have taken a spiritual flower with a wonderful aroma into your hands and enjoy its aroma with a smile on your face, looking at such a pleasant flower. It pleases your soul and quickly lifts your spirits so that you can walk with joy on your face until the end of the day. A pleasant person has the same qualities as this wonderful flower. So it's nice to interact with them.
№ 451914   Added Айдар 17-03-2023 / 14:22
Treat yourself today to a state of lightness and magic with a cup of aromatic coffee...
№ 451528   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 03:27