mood [Theme] Page 1

February. The shortest and most grumbling month, fluctuating mood, naked perception of things, and you, lost somewhere between heaven and earth, thoughts already in April, but wet feet in scraps of melted snow, smelling of watermelon rinds.
№ 462438   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:04
Have a nice day...
№ 462327   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:43
Good morning World...
№ 462326   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:42
At that moment, when you are completely exhausted, and the heaviness falls into every cell of your mind and body, like sticky cotton candy, at that moment you can try to retire, just close your eyes and imagine your home. Your inner home. At first you will see a lot of people and a lot of fuss around, leave only the most dear ones, look each of them in the eyes and go beyond the space. And now you can safely imagine what you see around you: meadows or fields, or maybe it will be a damp dark forest. Choose yours, what is close and responds, feel the mood of the weather, feel the wind, aromas, sounds and continue walking, acutely absorbing everything. You will see a house ahead. Imagine what it will be like, what the doors and windows will be like. And what color are they? Touch and feel the structure with your hand, open the doors and go inside. Now slowly begin to explore everything that you see there, what is truly yours, and what is it like, how many rooms are there, is there furniture there, and what objects are in it, how the rays of light fall, are there aromas, are there sounds heard, what is the house filled with , what is in plain sight and what is hidden from view. Walk slowly, slowly, through the entire space, merge with it, remember yourself as a little person, remember what you dreamed about, what stories you were replaying in your head, whether there is anything left from your wonderful childhood. Fill your home with what you need, remove everything unnecessary. Stay in this state, feel the sun breaking through the windows, the warmth of the walls, that coziness, peace and quiet that you need, remember this, breathe in, fill up and you can slowly return to reality. And this will be a completely different reality...
№ 462297   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:15
- In this house, sir, I am a small person. What right do I have to my mood in general?
Quote Explanation: Episode “The Flying Pistol” (based on the story “The Pistol with Wings”).
- In this house, sir, I am a small person. What right do I...
№ 462020   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:50
You are happy and you start smiling, and the reverse is true: you start smiling and ten minutes later you are joyful.
№ 461629   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2024 / 15:21
I admired her and was in the mood to create. Everything was beautiful, surprisingly mutual, but for some reason it cooled down... I won’t forget you. On the sheets I will preserve my feelings for you forever, my muse, my miracle. It’s a pity that your presence in my life was short-lived. I admit honestly, I miss you, but I beg you, don’t come back. The main thing is to be happy, but without me. And thank you for everything, it was a pleasure being with you.
№ 460291   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 11:02
My winter mood was melted by aromatic cocoa butter, a glass of ruby wine and hidden in a cloud of spicy cinnamon. Everything I love...
№ 460101   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:33
Do not miss...
№ 460088   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:31
How many of us are there? Different/various. The main thing is not to miss it on weekdays. So is the mood. It is interesting to think about the chain of events, micro-events, half-turns of the head, glances, half-looks, phrases, half-phrases. All this can then burst forth either with a fountain of joy or apathy. It always helps to talk to yourself honestly. When in joy, dialogue is easier, of course, but in other states it is more difficult. In general, dialogue in any business, in relationships, is always the way, it is always life, hope. Speak. Talk to yourself, to your friends, to your loved ones.
№ 459648   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:04
Timidly peering into the reflections, guessing the awkward embarrassment in the deft mixing of matter through the magic of the mutual penetration of molecules, from the excitement so intense, completely focused on hearing and smell, tearing maple confessions from their lips, they, omnipresently immersed in the illusion of love, rush headlong into the almond diffusion. ..
№ 458937   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:15
For what?
№ 458434   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2023 / 13:36
The performance may be better or worse, but it still takes away from the negativity. And there are a lot of irritants around. We are sometimes deceived into thinking that all this negativity bypasses us. These irritants remain in us and gradually gather into a lump, which can, to put it mildly, ruin our mood for a long time.
№ 458428   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2023 / 06:00
applied social psychology" (Journal of Applied Social Psychology), showed that people's mood is lowest on Mondays. The third study found no differences between weekdays. In general, the verdict on the effect of sad Mondays has not yet been made.
№ 458377   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 13:24