devotion [Theme] Page 4

- For me, this has always been the subtext, they only emphasize what is beneficial for the rich and successful, because this way they can invest those thoughts that are beneficial to them. That is why very few people decide to speak and write the truth, the one that just do not like these people who are conducting from behind the curtains, because they punish them very seriously for it ... deadly ...
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408488   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 19:21
Love is boundless trust and devotion, and jealousy is constant control, phone calls and correspondence in instant messengers.
№ 407385   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2020 / 03:18
I could have dropped a stone into the well of your heart, and this little traveler would not have reached the bottom even in the time until the sun goes out: so deep is your devotion.
№ 406758   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2020 / 07:09
A person expects devotion from the one in whom he invests his labor.
№ 404881   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2020 / 20:24
wife? “Appreciation,” I answered him. One person loves another for what he gives him. The wife gives her husband confidence, devotion, obedience. The husband gives his wife confidence that she is under his cover, protection. The wife is the mistress of the house, but also the main servant in it. The husband is the ruler of the house, but also the bearer of its weights. "
№ 404665   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:06
The dedication has a limit.
№ 399082   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2020 / 03:54
Loyalty is a virtue peculiar to those who's going to betray.
№ 399038   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 19:42
Benton saw that the people loyal to Haru, they wanted to follow him.
- People confuse body size with leadership.
№ 398455   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 20:27
- What is this test?
Devotion. Or the lack of it. ...
- You never hear about me and think I'm small fry. But the funny thing is, Bishop, that you therefore have to play the game to prove that you are in his place. Dear, I have translated millions in South beach, even while you were selling souvenir on the canals of Venice. Want to share members - call your boys and buy a ruler. Want to talk business - call me when you're older.
№ 396532   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:02
Loyalty is power.
№ 394666   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 14:15
If Judah will trust you my destiny,
You devotion your not obliged to keep him.
№ 394449   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 16:51
Devotion to the sacred alchemy was a tradition kind of Temourov, but none was so ingenious, ambitious and reckless as young Razzil. Growing up, he left the family business and decided to try himself in the alchemical creation of gold. With his usual arrogance, he announced that he will pay in gold the whole mountain. After two decades of research and spending and preparation, the alchemist failed miserably and soon found himself behind bars for the widespread destruction his experiment wrought. However, Razzil was not timid, and have carefully considered the options of escape to continue his studies. When his new cellmate turned out to be a fierce Ogre, the head of the alchemist immediately came up with the idea. The first thing Razzil persuaded the Ogre not to eat him, and then began to carefully make a tincture of mold and moss that I found at work. A week later the brew was ready. A little Ogre drank it, he immediately fell into a blinding rage, tore the iron bars, smashed the wall and killed the guard. Soon the fugitives was lost somewhere in the suburban woods, leaving a trail of destruction and leaving no trace of his pursuers. When the action of tincture walked away, the Ogre felt quite good and looked happy and even energetic. And here, resolving to work together, the couple went to collect materials to Razzil once again tried their luck.
Quote Explanation: Biography Rastila Of Teknoware, Alchemist.
№ 394261   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 18:15
You want it all? Great. It's yours. You can put me back on the street for all I care. But let's get one thing straight. You'll never get one. Devotion. You can't buy it. You can't own it. It will not achieve power. Loyalty comes with love and respect for the people who believe in you. You taught me many things, Niklaus mikaelson, but this I learned myself. And that's what you don't know. Enjoy your Kingdom.
№ 393834   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 00:54
All men who remained in Warsaw, were required to register for work and at least six days a week to work physically. I did everything possible to avoid it. Mainly because fingers: it was enough for the minor damage to the joints, strain muscles or mild trauma to the career of the pianist to put a cross.
№ 391247   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 03:09