devotion [Theme] Page 3

If both my hands are cut off, I will still write music with a pen in my teeth.
№ 423153   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 12:18
- Blind, deaf and stupid.
№ 420580   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 11:00
In these times, the word "devotion" doesn't matter much to anyone.
№ 419675   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 14:42
Guys, never give up. First of all, work on yourself, nothing is impossible, the main thing is a great desire, if because of this you have to lose the predetermined circle of people, do not worry, because when you grow up, only the most needed and devoted will remain by your side!
Quote Explanation: Oleg Viktorovich Nechiporenko [1] (born May 21, 1989, Leningrad, RSFSR, USSR), better known as kizaru, is a Russian and Spanish hip-hop artist originally from St. Petersburg.
№ 419222   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 19:45
There is no one more devoted to a person in love with someone else's love, who once witnessed a kiss.
№ 415514   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 17:54
The door to which Bim walked is the door of his friend, and therefore his, Bim's, door. He walked to the door of trust and life. Bim would like to reach it and either wait for a friend, or die: there was no longer the strength to look for him in the city. He could only wait. Just wait.
№ 414624   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 17:54
I will never forget you!!!
Quote Explanation: Chapter 88, translation by Younet Translate
№ 413768   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 19:03
Xie Lian reached out and lightly touched the drawing.
The touch was not as noticeable, like a whiff of fresh wind, nothing more. But the young man suddenly tore his head off his knees, his wounded face even brightened for a moment:
- Is it you?
Feng Xin was ammmeasured:
- And why is the guy so nimble?
Mu Qing said:
- Let's leave.
Xie Lian nodded softly and turned around to leave, but the young man rushed to the edge of the pedestal, his breath even lost a little:
- I know it's you! Your Highness, don't go away, I want to tell you!
The trio immediately froze. The young man seemed terribly worried, he clenched his fists tightly:
- Let me... your temples are burned, but... no need to be sad. From now on, I will build for you even more, more majestic, more luxurious, such with which no one's temples can be compared. No one compares to you. I'll definitely do it!
The trio was silent, unable to find the words.
The young man looked deplorable: in rags, covered from head to toe with dirt, with a bloody swollen face. But at the same time, he spoke so inspired and decisively that it became both funny and bitter, the audience was visited by extremely contradictory experiences. As if afraid that his words would not reach the ears of the prince, the young man folded his palms at his mouth and shouted, turning to the picture above the pedestal:
- Your Highness! Can you hear? In my heart you are a deity! You are the only deity, you are the true deity! Can you hear?!
He screamed so tearfully that the whole of Mount Taitsant echoed:
Can you hear?!
Quote Explanation: Chapter 88, translated by Younet Translate
№ 413767   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 19:00
There is a category of men - a wolf who, having truly fallen in love with his companion, keeps her loyalty and devotion to the end of his life. If a man is a male, then this is a public member of the bitch circle, living on the level of animal instinct. If a peasant is a ram who is grazed and easy to take away, then his place is in the stall in the sheep.
№ 412708   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 20:24
The one who rules over his passions proves his devotion to God.
№ 412219   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 01:09
Paulie and Sam are not with me because they are strong. There are stronger guys in town. And Frank is not with me because he is smart, although he has no equal in numbers. All these people are here with me because of one quality that I really appreciate. This quality should be appreciated by all of us. Do you understand what I mean?
№ 412044   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 11:51
Love and devotion are beyond the power of artificial intelligence - it always loses to a reasonable person.
№ 411792   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 14:39
After twenty years of a happy marriage, blind devotion can be a little onerous.
№ 411734   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 11:45
The warriors of the sitat village can choose only one "master" for life, to this person they swear allegiance. If this person wants him to die, they will die without hesitation, if he wants them to bring suffering to other people, they will not hesitate to put a knife to the child's neck. If you have chosen your master, except when this person threatens himself, you need to follow him all your life, not dividing him into black and white, truth and lies.
№ 411075   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 01:24