devotion [Theme] Page 5

Loyalty - long-term investment!
№ 390761   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 04:46
If you pick up a starving dog, feed and caress her, she won't bite you; this is its fundamental difference from man.
№ 390261   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:35
Francis said that Linda stopped by.
Francis is especially loyal to you, right?
- Well, people are loyal to those who pay them.
№ 389426   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 13:00
Different fuels burn differently, some faster, others hotter. Simple hatred is one type of fuel, and the hatred that grew out of the devotional is completely different, she and burns differently.
№ 389117   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2020 / 14:58
Devotion is measured not only by actions but also by time.
№ 387722   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 05:40
- "Devotion" Valera...
- You don't call him Eduardo?
- I'm over Eduardo.
№ 386920   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 21:37
That's what throws, spoiling mom's kindness, her acts of salvation, courage and bravery. The shadow of debt. Requirements and obligations it has taken on saved. His good deeds she uses as currency: exchange them for their dedication and loyalty. Now I understand why Madeline left many years ago. The rope that had once pulled her out of the pool, can become a noose around his neck. People, including me, in the end, inevitably disappoint mom. They can not recover what is owed, as she wants. Mama's consolation prize is the grim satisfaction of self-righteousness, the will to impose sentences strategically with a good hearth, as is her people down.
It makes me sad, because I see that the need of the mother, her restlessness, fear of loneliness, the horror of being stranded, abandoned.
№ 386424   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 15:54
Our last conversation has changed things. And I thought we should talk about it.
I thought we found all that was necessary.
You that I am who I am Popeye... come on... I know you don't want to talk about it. But it's necessary. Seriously.
Why?
- Because we've not been able to be completely honest with each other. And now I can.
Is the case of the twins who are not twins. To tell?
- No. No, not until you tell why you do it. Are you upset?
- Confused...
- At what expense?
- I live and work according to strict principles based on loyalty, justice and trust.
I'm still alive because it destroyed all those who violated the principles. Until that moment no mercy was shown them. Even his closest associates. Even Kate Kaplan.
And what leads you to confusion? Whether you kill me because I violated certain principles?
- You may scoff at this, because we live in a world with established institutional rules, where the order is already set by influential external forces, where there is a law and rules for all. I live in a world without laws and rules, where chaos reigns. So I set up my order. I'm confused not because of what I have to kill you... And being unable to do it. I can neither kill you, nor trust you, nor forgive you.
- Demba you are forgiven...
Dęba only hid your crime. Your. Not his.
And what are we left with?
- New business. While it's not solved, our conflict can wait...
6 Season 20 Series
№ 386350   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 13:22
Devotion is the highest form of moral and spiritual quality of personality and divine destiny!
№ 385185   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 00:00
When you left I didn't shed a single tear. I just couldn't. I didn't abandon you. I have not stopped looking for you. Never. And you're back. That was you? A dark figure, sitting by night at my bed.
№ 385117   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 17:44
People are not swans, we have no loyalty to one partner. Anyone says otherwise is a hypocrite.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 383729   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2019 / 14:50
- And what is love in your opinion? - I asked.
- Hmm... - Ilya frowned. - No single answer. To describe the state of love difficult. Each has it own.
- For example?
- Some love is affection. In the latter respect. The third is understanding. IV, trust and loyalty. At the fifth - something intangible. At the sixth all together.
- So, - said I, - sixth the happiest.
"Perhaps," smiled Elijah. Happiness too each his own.
№ 382166   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 18:12
Our life has always been quite unfair and extremely cruel. Ruthless people literally "eat" the weakness of their fellows. If someone is inclined to show disinterested kindness, honesty or loyalty, it is sure to be defiled, ridiculed or defamed. If you delve into the history, we can trace the origins of the ancient conflict, which is the struggle between good and evil. Poor people can not endure near a decent person, it brings them out of balance and they begin every possible way to oust. Scary is not so much a moral insult, how much physical. Most often the one who is weak can not defend themselves and defend their point of view and, therefore, becomes an object of derision and persecution. It may seem that it is more profitable to be evil and cruel. People think that this easier life: they all work quickly and without problems, because they are bypassed. Actually it is not so simple. A ruthless man filled with hatred of the other, rotting from the inside. His soul dies, and to live without her is unbearable. So get over to the mirror and ask yourself: "do I do that? Not offended if I someone accidentally?" Be honest with yourself, strive to become better! Only this path will lead us to a developed and intelligent society, where good will prevail. Open yourself, and the world will open to meet you!
№ 382117   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:10
My friend is faithful, in the hour of trouble,
in the hour of meditation on the fate
all my ways, roads
will lead me to you,
all my ways, roads
agreed on your doorstep...
№ 381976   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 14:26
Ross suddenly realized that the words he was trying to prove something, proved something else. Human nature beat it. Because if Demelza doesn't want to throw the other, and it should not be.
№ 381071   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 14:34