demons [Theme] Page 4

In my village the priest told me about hell when I was little. He was talking about Hellfire, rain of fire, torture, which is subjected to the sinners demons. My friends and I laughed at him - the old guy that he knows? But now I know there is a hell, there playing cards, listening to Elvis Presley, standing in the doorway Roman Petrescu.
Quote Explanation: Nadia talks about his pimp Roman Petrescu who traded in people and forced her into prostitution by kidnapping her son.
№ 394384   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 06:21
- If you don't know anything about the dark side, she knows nothing about you.
- You see demons, they see you - whispered to Noreen. - There are no exceptions.
№ 394368   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 03:02
Only a fool would spit in the demon in the face and proclaim yourself the winner.
Quote Explanation: "The Teaching Of Renjiro" 4:9
№ 394144   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 10:51
We all need to confront our demons alone.
What if one day, his demons become mine too?
№ 393790   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 22:42
- As I said, each of you has been awakened demon, I would call them entities, but so it will be clearer. Most of you belong to the same race, but there are a few exceptions, about which, as about who you are, you have to find out for yourself.
You can hear them, feel or even change places with them, but you need to draw up a contract with your demon. Otherwise, you will not be able to control it or when you are full, - Dominique paused - even more so when you are hungry.
№ 392588   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 08:12
- Behind you is a damn death, you pursue the demons and angels. You're the wild Card in the game of Fate.
You're a Seer? Trump?
The Queen of chess.
№ 390726   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 13:39
In beauty there are demonic, in harmony Divine.
№ 390369   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:29
- It's all over. The truth is, ended?
- I would say Yes, detective, that would be a lie and we both know I never lie. We won, but just plugged the hole in a leaky boat. Knowing that I will not go back, demons will continue to manifest the disobedience. A matter of time before they flood the earth. Who knows what's next? Maybe they will come again for Charlie, but maybe for you... I have to go back.
- For how long? A couple of weeks?.. Or for a month?.. ...
- You were right about the prophecy. We realize it is not true, it's about the reign of hell on earth. And until we put a stop to it, but for how long? I got to hold them - they need a king.
- Don't leave me... I love you! Please don't go!
- See if you even realized something is wrong. My first love not eve, and you, Chloe. And always has been.
№ 389285   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:19
- We have an emergency - demons walk the earth.
Is that it? I already seen them. Kinley called them to bring me back to hell. It's his attempt to prevent the fulfillment of prophecy. But don't worry, all the way through, I got rid of them. And anyway, the demons, the Dromos and of skvi, not the brightest bulb hellish chandelier.
I hate them, especially of skvi.
- I hate all of skvi.
- Well, okay, I'm here for the knives, if these morons get lost on the way home.
№ 389282   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:19
- Know how to determine: you light or dark?
- Well and how?
- But give three synonyms to the word "undead".
- Well, Ghouls, demons, vampires...
- That's it. A normal light say: "love", "cherish", "take care of".
№ 388325   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2020 / 22:12
Sad were our meetings:
His smile, wonderful view,
His stinging speech
They poured into the soul frigid poison.
Inexhaustible slander
He tempted Providence;
He called a beautiful dream;
He despised the inspiration;
Neither did he believe love and freedom;
To life mockingly looked -
And nothing in all of nature
Bless he didn't want.
№ 387219   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2020 / 17:02
In those days, when I was new
All the impressions of life -
And the eyes of virgins, and the noise dubrovy,
And at night the singing of the Nightingale, -
When sublime feelings
Freedom, glory and love
And inspired art
So much worried about the blood
Watch of hope and enjoyment
Longing sudden osena,
Then some evil genius
Began secretly to visit me.
Quote Explanation: Poem : The Demon.
№ 387217   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2020 / 16:53
So, the first step of your interaction with the entity will be drafting a contract. Some of you probably already passed it - in the hands of Dominic kept a pack of large envelopes. - Then you have the merger. In some cases, the merging entity will be complete, and some no - pulling on the middle of one of the coffee tables, he laid out the envelopes.
№ 386508   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 14:24
Come on, man. Demons have to be evil, vicious, cruel, depraved, blasphemous, horrible, terrible, bloodthirsty, vicious creatures. Pretending to be heroes? Heroes? You know, this is what "justice." Here's how men and angels, right? And what are we? We're evil, vicious, agree? Then isn't it obvious that we need to do? So why not kill all who do not like us! So. After all, demons and dragons - villains, right? Using the Evil dragons I'll empty this and parallel worlds. I will crush all who I hate, and will kill anyone who eyesore!
Quote Explanation: High School (DxD) Universe second season
2 Season 6 Series
№ 384680   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2019 / 15:24
She can't hear your voice,
She hears you call her.
You made your choice.
If you're in here,
Try to prove that you're really here.
There comes a time
The cards are dealt, the game begins.
Do you feel that the temperature is falling,
And all your demons come spilling out.