Breakfast [Theme] Page 2

- Know what your grandfather said to me the day you were born? "- You're now a father, Mr. Fedun". Said "-*****".
Are you kidding? Laugh...
- Are you sorry for, dad?
- Sorry. More like regret.
Look, you all night snoring. And the child needs to be nice. Nice! But, look at you...
Would be better if instead you had a little girl. Now would have already stood up, made the Breakfast and tea. "Daddy, daddy", saying, would my cheeks and would Wake up.
You're kidding, right? Laugh over our dire situations.
№ 395256   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:09
- Hmm, Kate, Teddy me of something recalled. Did I mention that I can do mind control saliva?
- All right. I can control the mind many parts of the body.
- It's true.
- Stop talking about drooling! At least until I don't get Breakfast! This ship can fly faster?! Breakfast! Give me Breakfast! Norse God of mischief requires meat for Breakfast!
№ 392309   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 02:36
... called Irina Sergeevna and invited guests. I bought a dry wine in packages, lots of fruit. To cook I don't like. Learned something the circumstances forced. Cost small. Do not eat meat, some fish, vegetables, fruit. When accustom themselves to a small amount of food, the body quickly becomes saturated. At times, the Breakfast is enough hard-boiled eggs and strong tea with breads.
Irina guest welcome. I call it psihologiey. That is not just an impersonal professional and a woman. Or female therapist. It would be more correct. Because there is still a woman. In the full sense of the word.
Long - forgotten morning when you Wake up not alone. Pleasantly weary. In the stream of bachelor of idleness physical intimacy is akin to a little adventure. At the age of fifty you can be inside and outside of psychophysical enjoyment. Lost the rapidity and automaticity, there is a spicy reasonable. And humor. And irony. And enjoying long outdoor experiences. The body has its own memory.
- You can relax and nothing to think? - asked Irina after a morning promenade in bed. - Close your eyes, relax, put your hand on the solar plexus. Don't think about anything.
- Relax, - I smile. - Put your hand on the solar plexus. Think about what thinking about nothing.
- You can not do anything not to think?
I do not know. I don't think about anything in the moment of physical ecstasy. Thinks my body is. Brains do not think. Now I'm relaxed, but not can't think. Sink into oblivion, but I understand that I am sinking. If you erase the "I", something happens. And why is that? What kind of Zen Buddhist thing?
- Don't be afraid. You're not a Guinea pig. I want to reach out to your stubbornness. After all, you're a little despise modern psychologists?
What do you mean? I won't despise. First, the donation is disgusting in itself. And secondly, am I really blind? I think I sometimes don't see ourselves as if from the outside? Just the tail yet. Horns and hoofs strikes.
- Understand how people have problems? You know? - gently and persistently formulates questions psychologist, fingering them gently as the cat kneaded shawl. At the same claws to open legs wide open. - If you could only imagine the healing power of training. If I could. Where are the problems? You never thought that? Where a person has problems? In individual. From social unity. A group of people. Where?
- Where? - I smile, looking at her naked body. - All the problems here. Isn't it? From sunshiiine...... - My hand opens, fingers caterpillar gently shuffling from her solar plexus down korogaru. - Women are born boys become men, politicians, rulers, dictators, tyrants, nasty men. They are nothing but trouble. So to blame women who gave birth to these men....
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Psychologist visiting former colleagues
№ 391967   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:03
Sometimes I Wake up in the morning, almost expecting to see next to Lori, who will remind me to take Carl after school, or say that Breakfast is ready.
Every Sunday she cooked us pancakes, which is impossible. Just lumps of flour. And most importantly, she knew about it.
- And why continued?
Well, she wanted us to be a family, which on Sundays eating pancakes.
№ 391881   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 08:39
Dinner - best time for Breakfast.
№ 382663   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 17:14
Cocoa monkey drinking from a glass
and a muffin with poppy seeds in the cocoa dipped.
№ 382588   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2019 / 16:14
Hello, I need Arlo Hale.
- And what do you need it?
- Yes! Since my childhood I wanted to pay for his Breakfast.
Quote Explanation: Eddie tries to ask and arrange a sullen, closed residents of the town.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 370409   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:19
- And we, in turn, to Your Eminence did not consider us cowards and deserters, to celebrate this event, having had Breakfast on the mind and all, you and the enemy, in the Bastion Saint-Gervais and hang on there for one hour, to the minute, as if the enemy we did not try to knock out.
- It's suicide.
They will kill us, that's for sure, unless we go over there.
- It is, but we still rather get killed, if we don't go there.
№ 359033   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2019 / 05:06
Scrambled eggs can't be "good".
№ 346556   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2018 / 01:05
My wife, you know, really offended when I don't eat Breakfast at home. I told her not so long ago, solemnly promised - if not force majeure, then be sure to Breakfast at home. And then, how not to eat when it's so... the fog outside the glass, the lightheadedness itself on the radio, boudoir, Nora it is violet-grey, she recently finished with its panels of ivory carpet cover put - lovely. How not to have Breakfast, father, when I love the moments in which time stops. Outside the window the branches in the mist, creation in pajamas on the couch, on the beanbag, in front of the mirror swirling everywhere as the saucers and cups of coffee, tea, just the three of us, and cups to the battery - there is SIP, then unfinished, there is a foam lipstick. To all the tiny saucers of cookies, waffles, triangular sandwiches with bitter orange marmalade. This is the right morning.
Quote Explanation: From the book "Ordinary letters of a priest of his dead wife"
№ 345934   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2018 / 11:04
- When? At noon?
- In the afternoon? I kill before Breakfast. At seven o'clock!
- At eight o'clock. I love to kill after Breakfast.
№ 332364   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2018 / 21:14
- Come on, I was just about to have Breakfast.
- Anchovies and red wine?
- Yes, in vain have red with fish.
- And can, in vain have wine for Breakfast?
- I'm on vacation.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 323454   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2018 / 04:07