brothers [Theme] Page 4

Hey, Draven! The mother said she adopted you!
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Gravano.
№ 398087   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 15:39
How many in my farm kicked people and took the apartment? Three. One tractor driver could not cope with him, stole gasoline, was fired and had to leave. Second - not cope with his desire to drink at work. We three times as warned, but he came to work drunk, and we have to go drunk is impossible. And the third came to me and said, "I want a free apartment." I replied: "My brothers and my son bought the apartment. You have to buy it". He said, "No, give it to me for free." As a result, he lost all courts and libel me will get a fine of 200 thousand. Thus, in our farm it is impossible for people to select an apartment for no reason.
№ 398037   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 13:09
- Well, Hello, you.
Brad!?
- I was wondering how you found out about the magazines, then I did a little research. Guess what I found?
- Maybe your brain?
- Yes, I found my... I mean... what!? No! I found something evil, something vile, something...
- What is the brain? You accurately describe your brain.
- I found IT!
№ 397684   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:41
The more evil, the more disgusting it becomes. Egoism had to do a lot of evil, in order to understand the necessity of its destruction. When people are freed from selfishness, now ruling over them, you will begin to live as brothers, not making each other evil, but rather as a result of mutual feelings of solidarity and helping each other; then a strong will be the mainstay, not the oppressor of the weak, and no more people in need of necessary, because everyone will actually accomplish the act of justice. This Kingdom of good, the preparation of which is imposed on spirits.
Quote Explanation: N 916
№ 397591   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:27
Question: On what grounds you can find the full civilisation.
Answer: You learn it on moral development. Do you consider yourself gone far because you have made great discoveries and wonderful inventions; because your shelter and clothing better than savages. But the right to call themselves civilized you will have only when we cast out from society, your disgracing his vices, and when you live among yourselves like brothers, in fact, exercising Christian charity. But until that happens, you will remain only the enlightened peoples is only the first stage of civilization.
Two peoples who have reached the top rung on the ladder of social development, only one can call themselves the most civilized in the true sense of the word, in which only less selfishness, avarice and pride; habits which are more intellectual and moral than material; in which the mind can develop with the greatest freedom; which is more kindness, goodwill, mutual blahozelania and generosity; whose caste and birth prejudice the least rooted, for those prejudices are incompatible with true love of neighbor; in whose laws do not sanctify any privileges and is the same as for the first, and for the last of the citizens; at which justice is carried out with the least passion; which always finds the weak protected from the strong; in which human life, beliefs of a person and his opinions are most respected; where only less number of accidents and where, finally, every person of goodwill is always sure that he will not be lacking in the necessary.
Quote Explanation: N 793
№ 397304   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:21
While the brethren of the free spirit took people of both sexes, the two main treatise was written or formulated by the women. One of them is a mysterious figure, known as sister Katherine (Schwester Katrei), second, Margaret Portansky, who wrote "the Mirror of simple souls", in 1310, was excommunicated and burned along with his creation. In her footsteps followed Helwig, the daughter of a rich Brussels merchant, attracted by its doctrine of fanatical students. In 1372 the Inquisition condemned Joan of Daubenton.
№ 396998   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 13:09
I have lived all my life in the farm. Worked here, my parents, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts. Total work experience of people by name Grudinin - more than two hundred and eighty years. And we made all of this. How can we not develop our own territory? What else can we do? So we are all invested in the farm. And we're trying to protect him.
№ 396651   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:24
No brothers, no greater happiness in this world, when a person in the head is the mind, and science.
№ 396421   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 20:30
It seems that the only thing that kept the sons of Ragnar together - it was revenge for the death of their father.
№ 396172   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 11:45
Freedom worthy only those who are willing to fight for it. Forward, brothers and sisters! The great revolt of the magicians starts today!
№ 395628   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:44
Honor, justice, tradition - all these shackles of the mind. But 15 years in the darkness - and I saw the light. I saw a world without masters and slaves, in which each demosiac - king. And those who kept us in chains - overthrown and deprived of power. Brothers and sisters, to arms! Answer blow for blow! Crush the tyrants and take back what is rightfully ours! Burn their Kingdom to ashes!
№ 395610   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:41
I always resented you. It's true and I don't deny it. I'm sorry you died, but that happens to everyone sooner or later... it's Funny that the gods decided to take you first. I always thought you were their pet. And you thought so too... Seems we were both wrong.
№ 394816   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 01:39
Are you expecting that I will change. As someone who tries to roll a stone up an endless mountain.
- There is endless mountains, brother. Just some a little higher.
№ 394290   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:54
Tightly together you into the arms of
All would be brothers, signed
And hope and the curse
With you, brethren, withdrew.
№ 394288   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:48
- You're not easy to love, brother.
- But you continue to persist.
№ 393888   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 18:12