murder [Theme] Page 2

Murder followed by arson must be the most diabolical way to do good deeds.
№ 452572   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2023 / 23:48
Jesus told them, “If God were your Father, then you would love me, because I came and came from God; for I did not come of myself, but he sent me. Why do you not understand My speech? Because you cannot hear My words. Your father is the devil and you want to fulfill your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and did not stand in the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks his own, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Quote Explanation: From John (8:42-44).
№ 452507   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2023 / 00:03
Kokorin was killed by a very cruel lady. This lady's name is love.
Kokorin was killed by a very cruel lady. This ladys name...
№ 451282   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:30
Once you've killed four people, it's no longer a problem to kill the fifth.
Quote Explanation: So Harmonica hinted to Jill that she would be killed in order to get land with a single well around for 50 miles.
№ 451256   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:22
It's not easy to kill a person. You take everything he has. And his future too.
Its not easy to kill a person. You take everything he has....
№ 451138   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2023 / 17:18
What is the difference between lead and a knife?
№ 450847   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:18
- So it's easier for adults to do it?
№ 450757   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:04
Before you kill a bird or animal for food, consider a hundred times whether you can save your life without killing.
№ 450737   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:01
And there is no end in sight. No matter what I do, no matter how many monsters I catch, it will never be enough. But this is no reason to give up. A wise man once told me that you start saving the world by saving every single life. And that's what I'm trying to do. That's all I can do.
№ 450339   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:37
But unlike humans, we only kill them.
But unlike humans, we only kill them.
№ 450290   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:30
Lies and violence went hand in hand. The "browns" abolished the principles that since the French Revolution have been the basis of the social life and culture of the peoples. They re-introduced slavery under the guise of "voluntary labor service." They imprisoned their opponents, kept them worse than animals, subjected them to torture and called it "physical training." They burned swastikas on their bodies, forced them to urinate on each other, plucked grass with their mouths, led them in buffoon processions through the streets and called it "education in the spirit of national identity." The commandment "Thou shalt not kill" was abolished. Political assassination was extolled as a heroic deed, the Fuehrer called the murderers - precisely because they were murderers - his brothers; memorial plaques were erected to the murderers, the dead were thrown out of the graves; one murderer - precisely because he was a murderer - was elevated to the rank of police president. During the first three months of fascist domination in the country, there were five hundred and ninety-three murders with impunity - more than in the entire previous decade. This figure includes only registered, documented murders. And the number of those executed in the first months of fascist domination was greater than in the previous fifteen years.
№ 449691   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 18:06
If you kill, then you can be killed.
№ 449533   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 12:45
- I don't kill when I have a choice. Only when forced. If someone tries to kill me, I believe that I can respond in kind.
№ 449531   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 12:39
- Fuck the temple, right away? It infuriates when they try to sit on two chairs ... He killed - he prayed ... This is not how it works. Have you read the Bible at all? There, after all, the whole point is repentance, and you are only translating bricks in vain.
Quote Explanation: When the criminal authorities in the bathhouse agree to "fill up" the journalist, and then "pray" this murder by building a temple, the Prince of Darkness suddenly appears.
- Fuck the temple, right away? It infuriates when they try...
№ 448737   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:17
Folding my arms, I felt my own goosebumps. Just one thought: what if I had died then? No lost, no wandering. And ... Nothing - with John. I would have died without seeing the Pyramids. Without visiting a real Chinese tea ceremony. Not knowing how to say “thank you” in Greek - efcharisto - all their words sound like the names of gods. I would not have caught another world war, the assassination of Martin Luther King, the Chernobyl disaster. I wouldn’t have looked at Niagara Falls, I wouldn’t have known that people will find a way to cure cancer, I wouldn’t have cried looking at the northern lights, I wouldn’t have heard the Beatles. All this: bad, good, black, white, colorless, bright, unfair, delightful, broken, whole, dead and alive... Twisted, merged, grappled with each other as a rushing horse, an endless wind - a tornado. And I exhaled, letting him pick up the pieces of my heart, as if they were not heavy with the pain of loss and fatigue, were not filled with despair. As if they were translucent autumn leaves.
Quote Explanation: Quote from Theodora.
№ 448492   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2023 / 20:27