impression [Theme] Page 3

Every Halloween, I take a spare costume with me in case I get a twist from the gate of the hottest thing at the party. This way, I will have a second chance to make a first impression.
№ 422388   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 10:51
Working at the congress, in its commissions, gave me the opportunity to personally get acquainted with almost all the leaders of our country. With the exception of N.I. Ryzhkov and N.A. Nazarbayev, all the other leaders, and above all B.N. supported her. Of course, before the Congress, all attention and all hopes were associated with Boris N. Yeltsin. My disappointment was terrible. I saw a rather limited person, absolutely unprepared for the role of a reformer and reformer of the USSR. He was especially irritated by the feigned democratism of the nomenklatura worker - on the one hand, familiar relations with people, on the other, incredible arrogance. And this mixture of incompatible made him completely fake. When I realized this, I was struck by the general euphoria of his supporters, because there were many smart people among them.
Quote Explanation: Years of perestroika
№ 422142   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 03:54
I remember that I once met a charming couple. They gave the impression that they continued to love each other dearly even after many years of marriage. Each of them surrounded the other with constant attention, and I envied the happy fate of this woman. If it were possible, I would gladly switch places with her. Later, I learned that for eleven years now, these two, being alone, have not said a single word to each other. Moral of the story: Don't envy anyone!
№ 421784   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 19:06
Her appearance made an impression similar to that of a celebrity.
№ 421778   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 18:48
Shame is the habit, when the soul or flesh is exposed, to weigh the impression that you evoke in the beholder.
№ 421627   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 20:24
The secret of Nietzsche's books is that no matter how much you return to them, the impression will be different each time.
№ 420900   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 02:51
When accidents are repeated, they become a pattern and it is not surprising if a person gets the impression that this is not a game of his imagination ...
№ 420477   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 14:48
It was encouraging. Let there be something rabbit in his appearance, let his eyes - apparently short-sighted - hide behind thick lenses of glasses, but from a flawless gray suit, from a shiny bright blue tie, from watches and shoes and breathed a lot of money.
№ 419560   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2021 / 22:12
I was under the impression that the other people in the cabin understood the meaning of visiting Antarctica better than I did. That sense seemed to be to bring home the images.
Quote Explanation: Essay "The End of the End of the Earth."
№ 419325   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2021 / 12:03
Will this hole really fly?
Quote Explanation: first impression of the MiG-9 jet fighter
№ 418055   Added Viker 29-04-2021 / 11:20
Not at all like me, uninhibited, red-haired, with a bold look and a confident jaw, this girl made a strong impression on me. I looked at her photos almost daily, reveling in the exciting, blood-hot thought that she and I were so close, but at the same time... Unfamiliar.
№ 418006   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 17:27
Sometimes it happens that a person in the head sprouts accidentally thrown by someone. Maybe not out of spite. Perhaps even the word itself is not evil. Perhaps the person didn't think. Perhaps he did not want anything bad, but for another, this suddenly thrown word leaves a vivid impression for life, makes him hide his chin, slouch, do not wear skirts. Every time you think that someone will tell the truth if not the closest person, keep this truth in quotation marks to yourself, because you never know how this truth of yours in quotation marks will turn out. This is only your truth, not the fact that someone needs it at all.
Quote Explanation: About human complexes.
Release Date: 22.03.2021
№ 415970   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2021 / 14:51
Medvedev does not know that long ago salaries returned to envelopes. It seems that the Prime Minister simply did not hear what his Minister of Economic Development Maxim Oreshkin said on this occasion. The prime minister is simply off topic...
№ 415906   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 16:30
One person's point of view will always be incomplete - when you are alone, it is difficult to make out what is funny and what is not. What love is certainly good for is the pleasure with which lovers check their impressions of what happened.
№ 415559   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 17:51
- Again, you just didn't eat my tail!
- I wasn't going to. Although, if you disguised it as regular beef, I would not have noticed.
- But you wouldn't have known it was my flesh!
- Do you want it so badly?
№ 414722   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:43