impression [Theme] Page 4

- Again, you just didn't eat my tail!
- I wasn't going to. Although, if you disguised it as regular beef, I would not have noticed.
- But you wouldn't have known it was my flesh!
- Do you want it so badly?
№ 414722   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:43
The next moment, which greatly surprised me, was the propaganda mouthpieces of the Rain type, which brazenly cut out the prosecutor's speech, leaving only the speech of the Berlin patient. No, guys, this is not your freedom of speech. This is completely different.
Release Date: 02.02.2021
№ 412885   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 04:54
I am too hot-tempered and impulsive. Pissing me off is a matter of two words, leaving an unpleasant impression of yourself in my memory for at least a couple of years is a matter of two seconds.
№ 412582   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 01:00
In his poems and prose, Gothier is a simple artisan, strung brilliant adjectives without putting any thought into them. His descriptions never give a definite idea of the subject. They resemble a rough mosaic of the times of the decline of Byzantine art. Individual stones - lapis lazuli, malachite, jasper, chrysoprase - give the impression of barbaric luxury here, but do not represent any pattern.
№ 412484   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 06:48
This does not contradict nature: there are harmful or strange phenomena in it, perceived as something beautiful, because some of their features or parts do not evoke the idea of harm or horror. Poisonous snakes are sometimes beautiful, as are poisonous plants or beasts of prey. The harm caused by a poisonous snake does not depend on the beauty of its skin, the danger of a poisonous plant does not depend on the plant or the color of its flower, the horror caused by a predatory beast does not depend on the grace of its posture. The sensually beautiful prevails in these cases over the morally ugly, because it is clearer and, therefore, gives immediate pleasure. The sight of courage and strength also makes an aesthetic impression. But no one will enjoy the sight of the killer overcoming the strong resistance of the victim and killing her. It is unthinkable here to distinguish between the manifestation of strength and the goal at which it is directed.
№ 412481   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 06:39
Sometimes one gets a miserable impression that any government is blind, deaf, short-sighted and stupid!
№ 412124   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 16:30
My story is one big circle like a cinnamon bun, not a straight line pointing to the nearest exit. It is impossible to tell the whole life of a person in two hours. You can only leave an impression of it.
№ 411716   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 10:51
Hope for the soul, and create the first impression with your body.
№ 411397   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 07:24
Why is marijuana illegal? It grows naturally on our planet, performs thousands of different functions, and they are all positive. Making marijuana illegal is like saying God made a mistake. As on the seventh day, God looked down: “This is it. My Creation, perfect and holy in all respects. Now I can rest. (Makes a shocked expression on his face.) Oh dear! I left the damn weed all over the place. I shouldn't have smoked that joint on the third day. Hehe, That was the day I created the possum. It still amuses me. But if I leave weed all over the place, it will give people the impression that they should ... use it. Now I have to create Republicans. "
№ 410816   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 21:48
Just as the smell makes an impression on us only when it appears, and the taste of wine is felt only after the first glass, in the same way, faces make their first impression only at the first meeting.
№ 410299   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 19:27
And the second thing. A person lives in a kind of virtual space that manipulates him. And all this is troubling.
Release Date: 27.12.2020
№ 410283   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 18:39
Short speeches are always more meaningful and can make a strong impression.
№ 409980   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 22:21
The privilege of the wise is to influence others, the lot of fools is to make an impression.
№ 408727   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 22:36
Those who, in one way or another, communicate with you more than once in their entire life, carry information and impressions about you as a person. To stay at an acceptable level, you need to remember this and do everything so as not to fall in the eyes of others. It is easy to crash, but to rise in the eyes of those who saw your devastating fall is a difficult and sometimes impossible task.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408115   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:59
- You never wanted to impress a woman without pretending, not building anyone out of yourself, not attributing anything to yourself - the way you are?
- Nope.
№ 406132   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2020 / 03:00