impression [Theme] Page 1

Try to listen to all the advice, but use only the best of them. At the same time, the person whose advice you found unacceptable should not get the impression that he is not taken seriously or that his opinion does not matter to you, society or organization.
№ 450734   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:00
I had no idea what I would see in Cambodia. Tragedy here goes hand in hand with hope for the best. A land of contrasts. A country struggling to leave the past behind and prosper.
№ 448243   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:39
So I get the impression that in their view, I exist in just one monotonous mode.
№ 447853   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2022 / 11:03
It is better to let people act on their own prejudices. Usually such tactics bore fruit, allowing you to form your own impression of the person and the situation.
№ 446941   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2022 / 07:21
Men who ask me out on dates fall into three categories. The first ones are taken to cheap eateries or coffee shops, trying to show that they are so confident in themselves and their attractiveness that they do not seek to impress. Sometimes they really are so confident in their own irresistibility, but in general they simply do not want to spend money on a woman who may not have sex with. The second category chooses expensive pretentious places in which, having seen the prices, I should immediately be stunned by their coolness and generosity. And feel indebted at the same time. The third category simply chooses a pleasant place because they like to dine in pleasant places.
№ 442685   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2022 / 23:45
My goal is not to achieve something in life, but to achieve from myself - to remain a good person, to be in the profession and to benefit people by participating in worthy projects. I was brought up on excellent Soviet films, I remember the impression they made on me. For example, "Scarecrow" by Rolan Bykov. You watch and empathize with what is happening on the screen and get such an emotional experience that you understand: you can never mock another person. This is the task, the mission of the art of cinema.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with Antenna. Telesem".
№ 441531   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2022 / 00:00
- Think about this. What does a man do when he seeks the attention of a young lady? Well? Of course, he tries to manipulate her in order to gain her favor. What happens when two old friends decide to have a drink together? They tell stories, trying to impress the interlocutor. All his life a person strives to show himself in a favorable light and gain power over others. There is nothing wrong with that… in fact, we all depend on each other. And life in society teaches us to adapt to others.
№ 440721   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:51
- This is the basic law of valor. When you see something like this - something worthy of self-sacrifice, whether it's a righteous war or saving someone you love - it's a life-affirming theme, overgrown with myths and beliefs and brings us back to the Maya. The stories they told while sitting around the fire in the cave, the cave paintings inspired people in the same way that films do now. That's why we tell stories - to impress and inspire, to evoke emotions and feelings. What won me over about Desmond was that he was willing to lay down his life for others. He saved 75 people in a fierce battle without firing a shot. This is an inspiring act.
№ 439863   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2022 / 19:39
I have the impression that all the novels I have published are cobblestones paving a long path, a path leading to something or someone.
№ 439834   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:40
His impenetrable face, a true work of art and a perfect thing in itself, before which descriptions are powerless, left the impression that he did not understand a word of what was said.
№ 436077   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2022 / 12:00
“She is wonderful,” thought Boris, “she is ashamed to love me, because she is older. But in my opinion, this is natural, all the same, it is necessary for one to be older than the other. In addition, it is more moral: Boris could not love a peer. If both are young, they don't know how to behave and act frantically, it seems that they are playing children's dinner. It's different with older people. They are solid, they control a partner, and their love is weighty. The connection with Lola seemed to Boris natural and justified.
№ 436045   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2022 / 19:09
shoot or something like that. World history arises in the same way.
№ 431338   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2021 / 18:42
“You see, my child, everything here depends on aplomb. It is easier for a more or less intelligent person to become a minister than a clerk. One must be able to make an impression, not ask at all.
№ 430790   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2021 / 19:30
It is not difficult for an emotionally free woman to like it if you have experience and have artistry. Here it is important not to make a mistake, from the very first second to hit the right note, to make the right impression. Does Madame sympathize with the tender and shy? Let's blush and be embarrassed. Loves brutal ones? Let's greet with a lion's roar. Are you sick of the smart ones? We will narrow our eyes shrewdly and smile subtly. There are no untamed animals in the world, there are shitty trainers.
№ 430641   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2021 / 15:15