№ 387439   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2020 / 21:08
Che Baba avtsa, stand and watch?
He now will take out of his leg -
No, not a passport, we forgot the passport,
He'll get the serotonin.
Quote Explanation: Improvisation, theme - Mayakovsky
2 Season 11 Series
№ 387438   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2020 / 21:08
- Climb aboard. Here's a passport, a journal, paper and the elixir of life. Well, let after us there is a trail!
- Just not their own gases! The ship you nice. The Real John Linden Bennett.[brand among yacht]
For some men, this "girl" can be nepodemnaya burden, but I've had it for twenty years, know her every a plank and a nail. In Jamaica. there are many beautiful women and a very "small" men.
- No behind left?
- Only your heart. Prized beauties straight.
Quote Explanation: Yachtsman interrogate a suspect in the murder, and he drinks and speaks about homosexuals and their small opportunities with women.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 386761   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2020 / 18:56
Open the window, put on the cezve with coffee, tarry ye in the city - it is important to watch as the beverage slowly dissolves the sky, and in clear weather the sun. With the sun coffee is spicy with unexplained waiting road even if in the near future to leave you are not going to like. And Yes, one very important thing: leaving the house after a Cup of coffee, grab a passport, which you can buy a ticket on an international flight or even a train. Well, just who knows what, anything can happen.
№ 386588   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2020 / 17:10
In our society civil marriage is some frivolous bullshit. It's a shame really, because this is very serious. Just a formal marriage is not serious. There all allowed. Without any restrictions. No matter documents, no exams. In teacher's College - all go, who has legs and a passport. One document - passport. As "fast money." Well, obviously a Scam of some kind! No one my marital history is not checked, nothing - come on, take.
7 Season 10 Series Release Date: 03.11.2019
№ 382378   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 19:18
People who do not have enough money for a passport, often consider themselves poor. There is no possibility to buy a ticket even just in Turkey or Egypt, to see Venice or Paris - the city of dreams. It seems that there is a special kind of happiness, but here only starvation wages and survival. But these people have something valuable, what they do not suspect. They have an even greater wealth. What? Family, friends, favorite people the opportunity every day to meet with them, to see the sunrise and the sunset. "The most expensive things are not things" - it says so in the quote of one of the unknown. And maybe if you can't afford to see other countries, you the prescribed fate to have incredible happiness here at home, side by side with the most expensive and loved ones.
№ 382118   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:12
Like something to read when I'm bored! For example, a passport.
№ 379327   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2019 / 20:36
Carolina care where he's from, what he does, whether married what last name was the maiden name of his mother, whether he has children and the like. In my opinion, the questionnaire for the passport came up with someone like my sister.
№ 360316   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2019 / 12:21
*The Gai officer fined the employee passport, and after a while he needed her services.*
Here's a list of documents which should be ready for tomorrow! These must be certified by a notary, notaries should not be repeated! This is to be filled in seventy-eight instances strictly in block letters, with errors, no receive, no errors, nobody brought!
- Well, ka...
And all I have dinner!
*Now imagine if she recognized him.*
- Hello! Here is you can not fill up, that's all a formality but I'll do it.
- So simple!
- Of course! Try to survive without a passport, dummy!
№ 341374   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2018 / 11:07
- Well, what if all of the methods of fighting crime, our police is fluent in only one?
- What?
- What? Checking passports!
№ 330123   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2018 / 13:04
The new Soviet passport was more than a passport - it was the resolution to life. It was called "Labor book" as work and life as synonyms.
№ 323491   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2018 / 19:13
Dual citizenship - state, is regrettable. It is like how not to have a homeland at all.
№ 269780   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:19
But laugh at us for three hundred years! Strange, say the little people lived. Some will say they have had money, passports. Some acts of civil status, and square footage of housing area...
№ 256475   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:03
Man was nothing; reliable passport - all.
№ 255469   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:31
Passport order and is arranged to prevent honest people and to help the scammers.
№ 248738   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:45