efforts [Theme] Page 4

When I was little, my uncle told me ... That rarely is a person who sets a goal for himself and makes every possible effort without leaving the intended path. Every time my uncle trained, he liked to repeat it. If you constantly put in the effort, in the end you will get the desired result.
№ 423785   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2021 / 23:15
We must love challenges and enjoy the effort. But it's more important to focus on the positive things.
№ 422562   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 22:33
We choose the color of the shape, and nothing more ...
№ 421591   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 18:36
A characteristic trait of the greats is their laziness. They know they are not judging by effort, but by results.
№ 420568   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 10:24
There is no point in looking for a sweet life where you will never experience adversity, disappointment and other difficult experiences. That doesn't happen.
Do not bring yourself to depression because of desperate self-pity - this is a meaningless waste of time and effort. Sooner or later, life will change for the better - provided that you make an effort to do so. But it will never be perfect. And if so, then it is worth learning to be happy here and now, regardless of the circumstances.
№ 419855   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 23:27
I am a very bad person, very stupid towards good, and therefore I need great efforts in order not to be completely a scoundrel. As Yuri Samarin once said very well that he is an excellent teacher of mathematics, because he is very dull in mathematics. I am exactly the same in mathematics, but I am, most importantly, the same in the matter of good - very stupid, and therefore not entirely bad - no, I will boldly say: a good teacher.
№ 419577   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2021 / 00:12
The effort you put in will never betray you. If this ever happens, it means that you did not give one hundred percent.
№ 419351   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 10:39
Is love an art? If so, it requires knowledge and effort. Or maybe love is a pleasant feeling, to experience which is a matter of chance, something that falls to a person in case of luck. This little book is based on the first premise, although most people today undoubtedly proceed from the second.
№ 418308   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 23:27
Life is worth every drop of effort put into it!
№ 418181   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2021 / 17:36
However, Ilya realized all this too late.
Quote Explanation: This story touched the hearts of tens of thousands of people. She reveals to us the secrets of the universe and gives Hope ...
№ 418126   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2021 / 13:33
I couldn't be more wrong about Hardin, and this proves once again that a person can change only if he wants to, no matter how hard you put in.
№ 416943   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 03:48
Russia is making tremendous efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, introducing low-carbon technologies, and switching to renewable energy sources. And as a result, a volcano wakes up in Kamchatka or in Indonesia and in a week nullifies all the efforts of mankind to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Humanity cannot prevent a volcanic eruption.
Quote Explanation: Business newspaper "Vzglyad. ru". Article "How Russia and China respond to Biden's invitation" from March 27, 2021.
№ 415963   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2021 / 10:21
And he stubbornly believes that he will find peace in her eyes.
№ 415700   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 23:12
"Seotemple is engaged in turnkey website development and SEO optimization. Optimization is suitable for online stores in industries with an average level of competition and other sites with requirements for development above the basic level. In the company for online stores, all efforts are aimed at increasing sales on the Internet. And also, additionally, included filling the site with SEO content and code optimization.
Services are provided by:
- selection of selling key queries;
- work with internal factors;
- purchase of high-quality links;
- content filling;
- technical support."
https://smm.seotemple.ru/
№ 415651   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 06:54
Muggle scientists have found that people are always overly optimistic: they say that some process will take two days, but in fact it takes ten, or they say - two months, and it takes more than thirty-five years. Or, for example, a survey of students was conducted, by what date they are 50%, 75% and 99% sure that they will complete their homework. And only 13%, 19% and 45% of them complete it by the specified time. Scientists have discovered the cause. The subjects were asked to describe the ideal and typical scenarios. And the resulting descriptions were almost identical. If you ask a person to plan something for the future, then he usually, imagining the most likely course of events, forgets about the possibility of mistakes or surprises. Most of the subjects did not finish the work by the deadline of which they were 99% sure, so that the actual results were worse than even the worst-case scenario. This phenomenon is called a "planning error," and the best way to avoid it is to consider how long it took to do any work in the past. That is, to look at the process from the outside. If you're taking on something for the first time and there's a possibility of failure, you have to be very, very, very pessimistic. So pessimistic that the results accurately exceed expectations. I, for one, work hard to present a grim picture of one of my classmates being bitten by a monster, but it could actually happen that the surviving Death Eaters attack the school to grab me. It's good that...
"Enough is enough," McGonagall interrupted.
Harry fell silent. He was just going to add that they at least knew that the Dark Lord wouldn't attack because he was dead.
№ 415263   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 14:57