Creates under the bow tokaty, Fugue.
The universe is on edge
Gleefully not fitting into the arc.
The slope of naveivaet rhythm
Love opening and deceit,
When flying in your heart, you open
The madness that leads to the Kingdom.
№ 393049   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 09:48
The movement of the skis is necessary to get ahead in body and mind.
№ 393048   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 09:45
Hush will - then go.
№ 393043   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 09:30
During the descent on skis or think faster than driving, or go slower than you think.
№ 393039   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 09:18
I already feel the smell of love and revenge, and overheated motor oil - thermonuclear mix!
№ 392116   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 00:54
Want to fly with eagles? Grow a pair of wings, son!
№ 392104   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 00:18
Saddened you were with me.
Can I leave in peace?
Heart has stopped beating already
Can't stand up to the lookout.
But once
This music is played in our hearts..
So, what happens now?
She turned to dust?
These sounds echoed in my ears,
My first death
Drew all in the crash..
I'm drowning..
In the ocean sea.
Deep abyss
Run with this sin..
But I'm not giving up.
It's time to get out.
Stayed for enough,
Calling me moon.
I pulled down
And I'm still struggling.
Tell him?
I'm not afraid of him.
Melt my cold.
This pain inside.
You because I was so precious..
So keep the memories, though.
Loved you.
I love you still..
Time is killing me.
But I give it back.
Waves of life flow.
The clock run.
And we stopped in the loop.
As a lifeless statue in the water.
Our light will break through this darkness.
Won't let you go alone.
No one should be alone
If he does not master.
Road. Intersections.
Only the echoes..
Your light is most important to me.
See.. don't let me forget it.
You got to rise up.
Go ahead.
Don't you dare fall asleep.
Otherwise it will not go away.
My heart I gave you.
So take care of it. Save..
Among the thousands of masks.
My soul find.
You're covered in wounds.
In the blood.
But my heart keep.
Even if it is difficult to go.
It was painful to go through.
He left wounds everywhere..
It was not suitable.
All mired in blind vanity..
As time goes on.
But we do not age.
Something terrible is coming?
Then it will decay.
Don't forget the heat
Outgoing inside of me.
To put out the fire..
I fail you.
Even if you get tired in the way..
Still keep going.
Don't jump into the abyss,
To start the race on speed..
I'll get you a hell, believe me,
Out of your way not to go to us now.
The cold mask is a light in the shower
Not staying it's already in negage.
Will cure your wounds.
Will heal all of you.
And the poison from the katana..
Will assume.
We fly again.
Spread their wings together.
And that light from dawn..
We will soon shed.
Quote Explanation: In the beginning there are references to the song Black Swan - BTS
№ 387984   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2020 / 05:12
We have many start something to do, say, a movie or a play. And they say: "well, Then, it will be in Cannes! It's Oscar! And this in Berlin!" We stopped to think about the fact that there are two hundred million around us who so deeply do not care where it is. Therefore, we have ceased to be our movie. Why I love the "Diamond hand"? I am dying from this movie! Because I see it is based on the film "Svema". If you look at the quality, "Kodak" now smokes a little at this point. Look at the installation: how is it, all glued together, such dynamics, such speed! And this eternal movie.
Release Date: 23.09.1996
№ 387273   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2020 / 10:40
We have many start something to do, say, a movie or a play. And they say: "well, Then, it will be in Cannes! It's Oscar! And this in Berlin!" We stopped to think about the fact that there are two hundred million around us who so deeply do not care where it is. Therefore, we have ceased to be our movie. Why I love the "Diamond hand"? I am dying from this movie! Because I see it is based on the film "Svema". If you look at the quality, "Kodak" now smokes a little at this point. Look at the installation: how is it, all glued together, such dynamics, such speed! And this eternal movie.
Release Date: 23.09.1996
№ 387272   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2020 / 10:40
- The goal is very simple. The story does not require yourself to learn, but ALWAYS punishes for unlearned lessons.
- It can punish? Except that the head with this book...
- You see those pictures of hundreds of boys and girls around the world? All of them decided to block my powers and died. They all died in less than three months after the muting of his gift. Accident. With each death applies the expression "died suddenly", no investigation was found of premeditated murder. It depends on your luck, car accident, fires, accidents on the ski resort or the beach, the rides, suicide or just plain stupid death. ROCK. FATUM. DESTINY.
- Do you believe in this higher power? It's the same stupid beliefs.
- This is Juanita Iglesias, a young millionaire in the rain riding on the road, lost control and her car fell into a lake from a height of 60 meters, survived the fall, escaped from a sinking car, swam to shore. Juanita was able to avoid the danger of the mudflow descended, the shock of the collapsed pillars and came to a small village. There she went to Church praying for salvation and died under the altar, which fell right at her. Or that dick Flector, was driving the car as a passenger, the driver braked in front of the open sewer manhole, and turned to the side and crashed into a pole. The speed was not great. Flector killed by the fact that during a collision with a pillar picking his nose. Triggered airbag drove his finger into the brain. History of the adepts with a gift known only to the adepts took this gift away. The force gave you your gift and waiting for you to use...
№ 386018   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 14:48
Thousands of fights I spent on it
Thousands of enemies went to the scrap yard
They all tried to kill me
But are unable to penetrate the armor.
(Well, only sauslito)
Speed small, but the armor with a vengeance,
Not every time strikes me gold, (Yes)
And if the top gun caught me,
You know buddy you are screwed.
(Well, you know who I am).
№ 385200   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 00:30
- Incredible! See Smith, he keeps warning about icebergs in my fucking hand, sorry, and orders to increase speed!
Twenty - six years of experience working against him.
№ 384379   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 21:38
- What do you regret most?
- That time is running out. I feel his speed.
Release Date: 17.02.2013
№ 382792   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 15:12
- Probably, all do not love autumn just because it reminds all of their own. Dying in this world, such a quick and shaky. Or because among all that bright, they feel empty inside.
And winter?
- A New year already, I almost forgot.
It will have to first look inside your shoes, pockets dark gray coat and my mother's pills. He's definitely in there somewhere was lost, lies, sad, crying, as if he someone had died. And he himself dies.
Comes.
Is my favorite holiday, I opened the window, sticking my head in snowflakes-snow-sea, closing her eyes against, like when you talked to me.
And my picks my friend, sniffles, squeezing. Often-often blinking, slowing the speed.
The wind braids my hair and wrists in a hard knot, and I am silent. Follow with their eyes the cloud of snow, ice, no more sugar. Look at the world from under lowered lashes, uzmetall sweaters and fears.
№ 381601   Added Viker 02-11-2019 / 10:25
Bree, why?
- Speed has always been my thing. And then when Skylar walked in and also had the speed, it's just... I feel less important.
- Bree, you know that's not true.
- Yes, but when I saw your name at the bottom of the list of A. J., I -- I understood that other people think I'm too unimportant. Look, I know that touching the stone was selfish, but... I just wanted to feel special.
5 Season
№ 381295   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 13:52