speed [Theme] Page 1

When I looked back, my pace slowed down. Then I decided to look only forward in order to go faster.
№ 432966   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 19:27
Young people do everything quickly.
№ 431235   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:29
The three main keys to a successful heist are speed, stealth and style.
№ 430841   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 18:18
Thanks to the answers to the questions, you will very quickly begin to discover your secrets of public speaking. You will be able to learn on your own, because you will come up with something new, something that you have not done before.
№ 427012   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2021 / 17:36
Also, movement has a beneficial effect on the thought process. When you take a walk, it is somehow easy to think. Therefore, move in front of your audience and the ease and speed of thinking are guaranteed to you.
№ 426944   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2021 / 12:15
This is a book about how for ten years the United States financed the Afghan war, training and arming hundreds of thousands of fighters, many of whom then turned their weapons against the Americans themselves. On September 11, 2001, the Americans were burned by the devilish porridge that they helped to brew in Afghanistan. But now Americans at least know how it all happened. When will we have the same books describing how our country was dragged into the Afghan adventure?
Quote Explanation: The bestseller of the talented American journalist and TV presenter George Cral "Charlie Wilson's War" is a hitherto unknown story of the last battle of the Cold War. The author narrates about cases of a quarter of a century ago, in significantly spurred the current offensive of Islamic extremists around the world."
№ 424135   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 15:06
Night fury. The speed is unknown. The size is unknown. An evil spawn of lightning and death itself, do not mess with this dragon, if you want to survive, hide and pray not to be found.
Quote Explanation: Hiccup is reading the Draconic Textbook.
Night fury. The speed is unknown. The size is unknown. An...
№ 421937   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 17:36
We will answer everything we have.
Quote Explanation: Introductory video to the 1st chapter of the policeman.
№ 421525   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2021 / 19:24
There is no framework for us.
We are looking for the edge of the real on our powerful machines.
For which they do not pay.
Direction, speed, time - all this we choose ourselves.
Call us bandits, but you can't live without us.
We are the law. Angels can't catch devils.
I'm not you.
I am the life you fear.
You're asleep, I woke up a long time ago.
I'm a reality show, a catalyst, 15 minutes that you don't have.
Want to know why I'm doing this?
And why don't you?
We are the end of your freedom.
I'm going to run.
We are a shadow from which you will not hide.
I won't stop.
We'll find you.
You won't catch.
We will never stop.
You will glorify me.
We're everywhere.
You're going to lose.
We're going to break you.
You are my test.
You are our goal.
You are my rivals.
Quote Explanation: Introductory video to the career of a policeman and a racer.
№ 421523   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2021 / 19:18
Don't think down on the data rate of a car full of cassettes, with a roar moving along the road.
№ 418981   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2021 / 08:36
The universe has a beginning, but has no end - infinity.
Although the stars also have a beginning, they die under their own power - limitation.
History has proven that the wisest man is the greatest fool.
Fish living in the sea do not know about peace on land. She would also perish if she had gained this knowledge.
A man who has exceeded the speed of light is a greater absurdity than a fish that began to live on land.
It can be said that this is God's last warning to those who resist.
№ 418769   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 17:54
Any idiot can achieve a goal if he goes to it slowly. Even absolute mediocrity can create a masterpiece if you work on it all your life! Someone who does something quickly is definitely smart and deserves admiration.
№ 418221   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 02:21
We were born - not to survive,
and squeeze the speedometers!..
Quote Explanation: magazine "Nizhny Novgorod" No. 6, 2020
№ 418203   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2021 / 20:06
I know that in this cart I may be waiting for death, but at least everyone will say that he raced like the devil. Oldfried never turned back, did not slow down on the turns. He fell off the spot and did not slow down to the finish line. His victory attracted investor interest to me – it's easy to get paid when you have the fastest car. A week later, Ford Motor was registered.
Quote Explanation: For racing, Ford was recommended to the cyclist Oldfield, who never drove a car and looked for new sensations. He learned to manage in a week and won the race. Ford's success was brought by his strategy based on nbsp;priorities: the car should be simple, reliable, lightweight, cheap and most importantly - massive.
№ 417261   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:30