the air [Theme] Page 1

The atmosphere of December days is incomparable. Only these days does the heart beat so fast, and in the soul, like a flower from under the freshly fallen snow, timid hope blooms. Hope for all the brightest and kindest things that must certainly happen.
№ 460114   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:35
The sky is still covered with a dark veil of night velvet, but after some time the first timid rays of the new day will begin to slowly flow to the ground through the lush feather bed of clouds. The windows of the houses are becoming more elegant every day, the faces of passers-by are becoming more joyful and mysterious, the air from all sides is filled with the aroma of spruce resin, coffee and mulled wine, hot cinnamon buns and an unusual freshness and softness for December. It seems as if now everything around is in continuous motion, everything is spinning on a noisy carousel of New Year's days.... and at home... at home there is hot tea under the measured ticking of a clock in the kitchen somewhere overhead, at home it is always warm and calm, and if listen very, very carefully, then one day you can accidentally hear how in the right corner, where there are jars of tea and aromatic herbs on the shelf, the most comfortable thing in the world, good happiness, will turn from side to side...
№ 460098   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2023 / 10:33
Gloomy thoughts about life.
№ 459965   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2023 / 23:42
Allow yourself to immerse yourself in this winter fairy tale, this month full of mysteries and miracles, where it seems that even the air itself is filled with magic!..
№ 459770   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:56
If a bird races with the wind, and the air is only a support for its wings.
№ 459726   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:49
When life becomes more difficult, when circumstances push you down, you don’t have to fall like a ball that has been let out of air. A well-inflated ball bounces higher when it is thrown down with force, so you should become stronger from difficulties.
№ 459636   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:02
... with the most gentle step touching the time of emptiness... listen... so the snow is falling... its quietest steps are unhurried... this hour... outside of time... the steps are silent about us... as if they are sleeping... and the air sleeps... and the sky... and words... even words... everything is white... just you and me, two dark dots, trying not to disturb this boiling peace, touching souls, playing in silence.. .
№ 459424   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:29
I will cross myself and smile at heaven!
№ 458060   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:11
He was ready to shiver from the cold himself, if only this cold would freeze someone else. Being evil is a luxury. A man who is reputed to be poor, and is in fact poor, has only one treasure, which he will not give up for any other; this treasure is his malice. It's all about the satisfaction you get from playing a nasty trick on someone. This joy is more valuable than any money. The worse for the victim, the better for the joker. Catesby, Guy Fawkes' accomplice in the Papist gunpowder plot, said: "I wouldn't for a million pounds sterling give up the joy of seeing Parliament fly into the air."
№ 457685   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:12
A person with a noble soul is like a rare flower that can fill the air with its beautiful aroma. Looking at this amazing flower and inhaling its divine scent, the heart is filled with true admiration and unconditional love. Such a flower can bring true pleasure, possessing supernatural properties and bringing great benefits. In addition, a person with a noble soul knows how to please others with his beautiful nature and noble deeds.
№ 457297   Added Айдар 22-10-2023 / 21:24
A person with a golden soul is like autumn beauty: yellow leaves, October magic, fragrant air and the reflection of all this charm in the lake bring spiritual joy to anyone. When you look at the colorful autumn foliage of the trees, a wonderful melody of love begins to sound in your soul, and at that moment the soul itself becomes inspiringly beautiful. Likewise, after a conversation with a good person, you feel harmony, tenderness and happiness.
№ 457203   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2023 / 13:54
Wake up before the birds and run to collect the morning dew, enjoying the transience of the minutes... Hello, sun, I'm already tired of waiting. Let's quickly disperse the gray clouds and release the sunbeams...
№ 456807   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2023 / 23:36
I believe that when we die, nothing awaits us - nothing at all, only darkness and silence, and we all know this, we are just afraid to admit it to ourselves. The mechanism stops. We crawl into the earth into tiny particles, turn into soil and air, and are scattered by star dust. History continues its course, time, as before, uplifts and grinds new people, and we leave the stage, as if not very important actors, and no one notices our absence - for what is a tiny human life compared to the vast Universe?
№ 456103   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 13:12
I wanted to warn Kate that before things get better, things will get worse. This is what happens when you miss a loved one. Leaves are falling. It's getting cold. We begin to recognize the voids of this earth, in which those who are no longer here remain. Memories hide behind Frank Sinatra ballads and leisurely Christmas carols. It's like the air is getting colder and we're saying something we never meant to say while the sun visors were everywhere: I miss you. And I'm sorry you're not here. And why can't you just be here? It's not fair. Life is Beautiful. But that doesn't make me miss you any less.
№ 455923   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:46
This August has arrived!
№ 455417   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2023 / 16:24