anxiety [Theme] Page 5

With the recognition of the power of twenty years anniversary of the unavailability of the medicine do not follow the conclusions about the number of casualties, including fatal, but you hear the alarm during the struggle with the coronavirus of the victims among the doctors, including the deadly.
№ 400246   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 01:06
- Are you anxious when you're with others or when you're alone?
- The same way.
№ 399872   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2020 / 16:15
The best therapy with a strong concern - work that requires concentration. Difficult, but realizable case is better than meditation. The work is both fascinating and distracting as nothing else.
№ 399213   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 02:18
Internal anxiety is a perfectly normal component of the software of our brain. Biologically it is very firmly embedded in us, so disable it too hard.
№ 399212   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 02:15
I saw something in the world and can say for sure: the young mind is left with only those who stopped to look in the damn box.
Television not only steals the precious time of our one-and-only life, but also creates the feeling that you know the world - nothing could be further from the truth. As Hemingway said, you don't know for sure until I saw it with my own eyes.
If not look at the screen, and around, will not far-fetched enemies, pumped anxiety, perceived sense of danger.
The truth is in the legs, books, living conversations. In solitude and silence, which we are all so afraid.
№ 398547   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:28
- A man many anxieties.
Is better, for he was not alone.
( - We worry about so much.
Together everything is easier.)
№ 396542   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:04
The deep motives, the existence of which we are sometimes not even suspect - the difficult legacy of the past. So forgotten past breaks into our present day. Our anxiety and inexplicable antipathy sometimes have very deep roots: this is some "growths", "wart" on our psyche that's too scary, we would "skip" in consciousness.
№ 396491   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2020 / 14:21
We cannot just pick up and go to sleep without fear of the onset of the next day.
№ 394806   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 01:09
Still alive all pokudova? Family members and all Orthodox Christians? Sources of water have not issales?
Quote Explanation: Merchant after his NAP out on the porch
№ 392017   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 11:45
Not good my chest hard exclaimeth,
Not good and my heart is something portends.
№ 391800   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 22:24
Alienation breeds anxiety. It is the source of all troubles. To be alienated means to have no possibility to use their human strength. To be separate from all means to be helpless, unable to communicate with the world - objects and people... in addition, it [alienation] is a shame and the guilt.
№ 390695   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 16:18
If too much to worry about as you get worse you will cope with the task, because short-term memory will be overloaded with useless worrying thoughts. The conclusion is simple: for self-control requires attention and effort.
№ 390461   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 12:15
People often dissemble when they say, "I did Not have time to think about it". In fact, if you have any concerns or worries, anxiety and concern will still be to find a way through the rest of your business accordingly, to feel them, you will even when so involved in something else.
№ 389549   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 16:27
He spent in the evacuation of the wife with the younger son at the beginning of the war, returned to Moscow and worked day and night. One hundred and fifty "Window TASS" written, and "the Truth" hardly a day went into that first year without the satirical poems of Marshak. He stayed in the apartment on Chkalov street, at Kursk station, with his old long Secretary, Rosalia Ivanovna. She selflessly helped him in his work, and in the absence of the family've been courting it. Rozaliya Ivanovna - may it rest in peace! - she did not long survive Samuil - always-matched, neat, businesslike and gruff old Riga was German. At first, she came into the family like a teacher of the younger son, but when the boy grew up and went to school, stayed to help on the farm. She performed some secretarial tasks. Being completely alone, she moved after Murakami from Leningrad to Moscow. At the beginning of the war, when Moscow was deported all citizens of German origin, the same fate expected and Rosalia Ivanovna, but Samuil did not allow this, although to achieve such exclusion, to ensure that the law of war has not touched one person, it was essentially impossible. However, Marshak spent a lot of time and effort, turned the mountain and achieved the impossible. Rozaliya Ivanovna remained in Moscow, in his apartment near the Kursk railway station. But remained Marshak Marshak, and not just pious man, and when almost every night on the radio announced an air RAID, he was knocked to her room with the same text: "Rozaliya Ivanovna! Your here!" Rozaliya Ivanovna offended, inflated, covered with red spots and started something unintelligible grumbling under his breath, but nothing could help her - the nightly scene was faithfully repeated. They have a lot of very funny quarreled, these two.

Explanation of the quote:

"I thought I felt, I lived." Memories of the S. Y. Marshak. "Sovetskiy pisatel", 1971.
Margarita Aliger "the House on Chkalov".
Quote Explanation: Margarita Aliger "House on Chkalovskaya".
№ 385616   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2020 / 09:26