the evening [Theme] Page 3

God created the earth and the moon and gave them dominion over the day and night, separated the light from the darkness, and God saw that it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning.
№ 443070   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 23:15
Every evening, when I trudged home gloomily, I was angry that another day of my life had passed, bringing me nothing but fatigue, irritation, and those miserable pennies that are needed to be able to go back to work tomorrow.
№ 443052   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 22:21
I kiss your lips and no more words.
№ 442678   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2022 / 23:24
Eatery: a place where every evening they go for the last time in their lives.
№ 441478   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 09:30
More candles on the table, mistress! Let's move the curtains - and for a good meal, the evening blows quickly. The table is set, and dinner is waiting - milk and butter, white bread and yellow honey - so everything is fine!
№ 440987   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 16:30
Peonies are like a kiss on the exhale, it's like scarlet silk that you want to press against your body, it's like a delight that begins with an unopened bud and ends with a moment of lush flowering. Peonies are like an ode to something weightlessly beautiful, it's like Petrarch's sonnets on a summer evening, it's like a passion that can be shared, it's like a heart whose heartbeat begins in spring. How beautiful are these flowers from heavenly gardens...
№ 440729   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:52
So one day, on an ordinary evening, you will look deep into yourself... deeper than usual... even deeper.... and get scared... You will get scared because you will understand... you are not the same as you used to be.. And you need to rediscover this woman for yourself... The woman you have become thanks to the Road of Life...
№ 440331   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 13:15
Everything goes with him.
№ 439638   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2022 / 17:18
All the best you do in your life will be done at the end of the day. You obviously don't like the youthful glow of the early light. Traveling in the morning does not appeal to you. But the dying sun - old and yellow and ripe - is yours. You don't like heat, you like shine. And so your last dance will be performed on this peak at the end of the day. And in this dance there will be your story about the struggle, about the battles in which you won and those that you lost, about those joys and the confusion that you experienced when faced with personal strength. Your dance will tell of the secrets and wonders that you have accumulated, and your death will sit here and look at you. Just like today, the dying sun will shine on you, but not burn you. A soft, pleasant wind will blow, and the top of the hill will tremble. And when your dance comes to an end, you will look at the sun, look for the last time, because you will never see it again - neither in reality nor in a dream. And then death will point south. Into the immensity.
№ 439234   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 07:21
I'm tired of seeing you in my dreams, Lilith. I want dreams with you to stop, but every evening I look forward to them.
Quote Explanation: Novella "Arcanum"
№ 438347   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 10:59
If you know you could sleep longer but stay up late every night, think about what you say yes to instead of sleeping. The same rule applies to any task that you avoid or put off - when you can't find the strength to do something, try to find something that you don't need to do.
№ 438190   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 18:00
In our world of smartphones and tablets, where every single one of us can get a call or an email every second, being able to just turn off our electronic devices for one evening is an incredibly liberating and relaxing step. "I'll be offline today" is like a little vacation for your soul.
№ 438153   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 16:09
The next year - to Yerushelaim.
Quote Explanation: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://soundcloud.com/alexander-r-p-sky/sashasong
№ 437856   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2022 / 22:33
Everything goes to rest in the dark gate...
Quote Explanation: Poem Night and Day.
№ 436932   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2022 / 06:36