environment [Theme] Page 3

If you long to live among people, something that they don't, it begins to seem that he himself can't.
№ 398345   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 13:51
Any meeting is an opportunity to affect the world around us.
№ 397154   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 13:58
Question: As the spirit may wish to be born among people who lead a vicious life?
Answer: it is Necessary that he was sent into the environment where it will be put to the test as he requested. Now! There must be compliance: in order to fight the instinct of brigandage, it is necessary to be among the people in this class.
Question: If the Earth was not of the people leading a vicious life, it turns out, the spirit could not find the environment corresponding to some tests?
Response: Is this cost used to be sorry?! This is what takes place in the upper worlds, where evil finds access; and therefore, there are only good spirits. Make on your Land in a short time would be the same.
№ 395886   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 12:12
Too often I can not decide to tune into their inner awareness, because you have a feeling that it may not coincide with what I expect from the social environment. So I wistfully sit in a meeting, suppressing internal impatient desire to get away - don't want others to think I was worried or distracted. In fact, however, I am not able to focus your thoughts on what is happening. Sometimes repressing my inner feeling makes me fear to meet with some Central truth. If I try to occupy myself with work, social events and constant activity to avoid ripening in me the understanding that I am mortal, that I'm getting older, it is inevitable no job, no friends, no social life or anything else will not bring me true satisfaction.
№ 395403   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:05
I saw a new poor soul, lost in this nightmare. For most of the victims trapped in this small circle, fear is the common denominator of the fractions. But the man seems to be trembling like a coward Ghost. I saw how he walked without fear and despair - instead, I could see his piercing eyes, peering into the environment, and curve a smile when he lifted something from the ground. Watching him from afar, I felt that it ignites a faint light of hope in my heart, before disappearing into the shadows. I don't know why, but I pray that luck remained on his side.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict on the ACE Visconti.
№ 394166   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 12:00
Now, if you do intend to play some game, play it like a game and play it well. Fully realize that if you start to act you will get in trouble, then go and play the game. And do not torment yourself with the question of who is crazy, you or the environment, be completely ready to become crazy. In other words, be absolutely ready to become crazy, at least in the eyes of the environment. And then you will be able to achieve something.
№ 393650   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:19
Don't get the negativity it will attract even more negativity. Help, even in small forms, a positive and admire them every day.
№ 385229   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 01:28
Know your surroundings!.. Um-m-m... In my environment is wet, dirty and probably full of leeches.
Quote Explanation: The movement of the river
№ 384580   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 23:26
... But mostly because in her nature there was something forcing her to be happy. She was born to be, and that will not change. Ross thanked the Lord for it. However much she lived, wherever she went, she always will be full of interest to what he loves, and will still improve their environment, working and raising children...
Quote Explanation: About Demelza.
№ 382431   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2019 / 17:42
The playmate, heh... I like that it is easy to understand. Clearly defines the environment.
This is clearly rather vague concept of "friends", so I really kind of liked.
The world is full of concepts that have no precise definition, but which is constantly used in conversation. Well, for example, it would be much clearer if instead of "wedding", "love", "romance" would say "they are looking for mutual benefits", or "they want your money," or "they want to look good in the eyes of society," or "they want kids" and so on. Although to say that they want someone for his money, it's really awful.
Quote Explanation: Volume 3. Chapter 2.
№ 381345   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 15:32
If you love flying, then tear the tail will not. If fail, then do not fly.
№ 378518   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2019 / 13:36
Stay close to the inspired, gifted imagination, inspired by people who live their truth. This is one of the fastest ways to radically change your life.
№ 375862   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2019 / 23:02
No matter how much we talked to other people, no matter how often spent time together, in fact we are always alone...
№ 375379   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 02:17
On our knees we're living our lives
Compressed in social forces
It's like living under a chainsaw
You arise - you get KILLED!
We live standing on our knees,
We squeeze public troops.
It's like living under a chainsaw
You go - KILL you!
№ 373701   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2019 / 16:09
In the crap that surrounds us constantly - you can drown slowly and imperceptibly.
№ 373215   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2019 / 09:02