Come up with a plot
Where are you and me together
Forever and ever.

Давай как в кино,
Придумай сюжет.
Где вместе мы с тобой
Навсегда.
№ 426834   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:14
Immersion in the plot can be compared with the meeting of a person and big water. First you touch the ocean with your toes, then you go into the water knee-deep, to the waist, and at some point the water hides you all.
№ 426039   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 15:12
Exposure is the finale of the creative process of shooting, which will find its final completion when processing the negative, printing, finishing the print. A lot has been done up to the moment of exposition. The main thing was the idea of the work, the theme was conceived, the plot was found. Then the shooting points and the nature of the light pattern are determined, the material is arranged in the frame window of the camera Finally, the decisive, perhaps the only moment (sometimes called the "moment of truth") is noticed and captured, in which the plot is revealed with extraordinary completeness and accuracy. In the event - this is its culmination, in the portrait - a characteristic facial expression, an expressive gesture. In the sports shot - accurately aught phase of movement, as if carved from a continuous action. In the landscape - a gust of wind that deflected a tree branch, or a solar glare that suddenly fell on the yellow leaves of autumn maples. Now you can press the shutter release button, but it is better, of course, when the photographer anticipates this light miracle, waits for it, being sure that it will happen!
№ 424498   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 14:39
There is always a plot, there is always a chain of events that puts everything in its place. Take you, for example. Normally, you wouldn't be here. Smart and beautiful women become lawyers, not policemen.
№ 423549   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 15:06
HE: Seven times more often. Regardless of whether the interlocutor agrees or disagrees with the message, he will express approval. That is, he can translate the topic, get around the plot, but psychologically - with a smile, gestures, eyes, he will express approval. You know, by the way, that we read the emotions of the interlocutor by the muscles around the eyes. Therefore, everyone tends to seek or, conversely, diligently avoid eye contact during serious conversations. Even when recruiting for positions such as engineer or accountant, preference among equal candidates is given to the one who is more beautiful. Subconsciously. The funny thing is that consciously you will explain your choice with anything other than appearance. You will say I preferred X because he is more punctual. When they prove to you that this is not so, you will find other justifications for the choice: more polite, neater, more thoughtful, more attentive. When all possible excuses were refuted, the subjects invariably gave the same phrase - I just trust him more. And everyone, absolutely everyone denied that they had chosen X, because that one had more beautiful eyes.
№ 420303   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 16:00
Do not rush to react to the news, later the plot will be refuted and it turns out that you hated in vain.
№ 417337   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 00:30
light
№ 411667   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 22:54
People are like books that shouldn't be judged by the cover. You never know what the plot is and who the villain of their story is.
№ 410926   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 10:15
Day changed into night: views changed, clouds flashed. How I love this time of day. The time when no one touches you. Nobody needs you. Just you and your thoughts. At this time, you become their captive. And there is no way out to escape from them. At this time, your dreams and fantasies become even crazier. The one who you will never be in the morning wakes up in you. That crazy person who is ready for all these violent acts, whatever they may be. At this time, you can be a different self. With your favorite music. With your favorite books. And it doesn't matter where you are and how many problems surround you. It's just that at a certain moment, at this time, you disconnect. You are left alone. No one needs it. And you go mad without haste. You change your life. You build a plan, a picture, a plot of an ideal life for you. No problem. No unnecessary things. You surrender to fantasies and desires. At this time, we are sincere. At this time, we are ready to cry with emotion, looking at how sweetly our children sleep. You talk about what was locked during the day. That which cannot be talked about. You miss things that will never be before, but you know that everything will be better later. You set goals and prepare to go for them. But in the morning, alas, you realize that this is stupid.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408486   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 19:15
The main thing is to clearly understand your capabilities. In order to wrap up the plot, then it turned out that you yourself do not know where to go next and how to get out. These are like Dante's circles of hell: how many circles can you create and endure without getting lost and finding a way out?
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408300   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:27
Don't look at your photos.
Forget, forget, forget.
Do not specifically put likes,
Don't know anything about you
And don't build blind expectations.
They're in the past. There is no return.
In our meetings, only managed distances
He drew his toxic plot.
№ 407154   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 22:33
And the plot will tighten.
№ 403181   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 18:39
Tango Of Death, Parsifal,
What takes you away,
The story develops,
Wagner like a charm!
№ 402293   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2020 / 20:57
Why I'm so very lucky? First, God has delivered me from feelings of envy to anyone. Secondly, He in his early years gave me a keen sense of transience and surprisely... Advantageous to reduce bad emotions than to develop the plot of the grudge...
№ 399107   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2020 / 20:33
All the people in masks, the world has gone mad
I say "we're all gonna die!".
The government is screaming: "go home,
And then we'll seat you or stratagem!".
Reminds me all,
The plot of the movie Armageddon.
All the people were quickly bought up:
Paper, buckwheat, many tons.
№ 389515   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 01:15