mouse [Theme] Page 1

And we'll get our little pikes!
№ 425971   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:58
Gianni sculpted fantastically fast. Everything in his yard was pampering. He always had a dozen orders plus everything he sculpted for himself. The ecstasy of St. Catherine, for example. He played with materials - wood, bronze, marble, granite. He made metal look like stone, stone, like wood, turned wood into bronze, but so too - dabbled. He always sculpted in full growth.
St. Catherine was circling with him. The Church always puts its saints static, and his marble of her robes spilled, scattered evening dress - the luxury of fabrics. From under the dress of St. Catherine curls were knocked out and curled on the cheeks, on the lips open, the perfect shape of the lips, wrapped tears - marble, but so real that you believed - they are transparent, salty and hot. Tears wet her lips, her eyes closed, her eyelids light like the wings of a bat. Like the wings of a bat - trembling, you believed - tremble eyelids at St. Catherine in ecstasy. And the whole figure of heavy marble was weightless - about to take off. Dance through the air.
Gianni sculpted Katerina from the Stasi. But I saw the Stasi so magnificent only once - in Italy on a rock. Stasi in a heavy robe after an evening swim with a towel on his hair, Stasi champagne hit the heart, we are sixteen, twilight stuck to us purple cotton candy. The Stasi, kissed, summer, swirled to herbert's songs - in pain, rage, happiness. In the pain of the horror of realizing that maybe she would never pull such openness again, she would never feel so good. Furious that childhood is gone, that Herbert and I competed for a transparent girl, but now she can't keep up with us. And she'll never keep up. In rage, pain, that these are the last rays of the sun, when it is the center for us. In happiness - and how without happiness on the rocks of Italy, when you cause a slight intoxication in the lord and the brightest of his warriors? As without happiness?
№ 417299   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 13:33
And only sadness and shame poured out.
№ 415104   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 01:48
Each creature has a name for a reason:
Stinky skunk beware of the tail,
Caresses are stolen so that you will not hear,
You will not be more insidious than mice,
Gossip Magpies will speak deaf,
Crazy ferrets, ask anyone.
But worse than a rat creature can not be found.
From them one trouble, what to hide!
Adults and children have known for a long time:
The fewer rats, the better to live in the world!
№ 415102   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 01:42
And the step and voice of time is quieter
All the rustles, all the voices.
Rustle and work secretly like mice,
Wheels of our watches.
Crafty time plays minutes,
Without requiring large coins.
Look, - on account of his round the clock,
And a month, and seventy years.
№ 413696   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 09:30
Batman. Batman. Who can tell me what kind of world we live in if a man in a bat suit has filled all the media with himself? This city needs an enema!
№ 413251   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 14:06
Flash days each other after
As the mouse is called what?
I have lived twenty-eight years.
Crumb spogen I, o God!
№ 396728   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2020 / 20:54
My relationship with Pablo, it's correspondence in the digital age. At first I bought a camera. It was four years ago. I did 380 photos in the first year. 176 in the second year, 97 in the third year. And four last year. A simple, irreversible act, I remove 38.9 megabytes of history. If only my head worked as well as my Mac and I could forget everything with a click.
№ 394716   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 16:45
A guy and a girl, alone, lying in bed at the time, as the coronavirus is walking somewhere instead. He lives on the surface, where they could hug, sit and kiss. They lie and wait until he gives up the slack, although many people know that there decides a couple of people. But despite this there is hope that soon the virus will come to an end!
Cases are converted, Insta is full of challenges from inaction: the shirt someone wears near the wall, the soap of Timothy in the "revolution" started, and a whole bunch more. But the young people alone, they do not have close communication with each other, and it is, believe me, there is no substitute.
We in the Confinement of Walls. We, like Brodsky, he wasn't leaving the room with her; we are like mice, they gnaw the food, and seeing a man hiding. We in the Confinement of Walls.
Spring, 11th of may, we won!
We won something that has never been seen, and it made us all stronger. Rallied the family; were more likely to wash hands; and the young... young, and have less brain to each other anymore.
He brought us of course loss, but also of Wisdom taught us, now we will live differently, and every moment will be cherished.
№ 391488   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 16:03
The mouse should behave in the mouse, otherwise troubles will not be gathered.
№ 377950   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2019 / 04:18
"There, there"! You think eat one little mouse feel better? Well, look at me - skin and bones. Besides, to pick up the food in the garbage is harmful to health. Garbage solid germs, influenza, typhoid, hepatitis, cholera. Ernest, you want all the sores in the world to pick up!?
- No, Celestine, but...
- Well, let's see: the nose is cold and wet, glass eyes, wool dim, and the ears, and teeth! Let me hear you say "but".
- A.
Fu! And that doesn't work.
That's not sick?
Not yet. But it is temporary.
№ 370122   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 01:08
- No! Don't eat me! Do not eat!
- But I want some!
- What is your name?
- Ernest.
- Me and Celestine. At me to you serious conversation, Ernest. I can't eat. Bears eat mice only in fairy tales. You don't believe in fairy tales? You're not a stupid bear?
№ 370121   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 01:07
- The mouse! Mouse!
- Don't be afraid of them. They should be afraid.
- Correctly. I heard that mice don't like serious music, and it will run.
№ 336244   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 18:14
- Again, mouse, mouse! These mice will eat us alive!
- What if you're not, you're in the soup, and you to vegetarian burgers.
Quote Explanation: Part a short dialogue in the dungeon of the castle of Countess Cherry, between the lemon-guards and prisoners by the villagers.
№ 336242   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 18:12
The mouse considers it a great happiness to steal from people some food.
№ 334691   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2018 / 19:13