it [Theme] Page 319

- Adultery is nothing but trouble.
He shrugged, not rushing to agree.
- Why? It is a way to experience adventure, to get out into the world to see.
- What is the knowledge we have gained of Payt?
He was afraid of the sound of her name, so she tried to turn this meeting provoked by desperation, in a normal date.
- What about God can not laugh, ' he answered sternly.
№ 381403   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 08:56
- ...Tell me, is it worth it to Angela to start a session [of psychotherapy]? When did you do this, she wanted one, too. What is my duty as a wife?
- Not allowed! Find her lover, send her to Yugoslavia, anything but that! From this terrible recession. It will turn it upside down, and you have it - very calm. That is, she does not know about his neurasthenia. So there it is alive to enlighten you.
№ 381399   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 08:56
The horse was angina pectoris,
But horses are docile beasts,
And the horse in the parade went
And the Marshal was silent about it
But Marshall battled scarlet fever,
She struck on the spot
But Marshal was a tough man
And horses were not told about this.
№ 381395   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 08:50
The hope cannot be achieved through logic. It is a virtue as humility. It is given from above. And we decide to accept it or reject it.
№ 381392   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 08:50
We move from birth to death in a crowd, and the procession is called love. She was afraid to be left behind. Therefore, never stopped flirting...
№ 381375   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 21:28
The first deception comes without difficulty, because in the body no kidding antibodies. Still not vaccinated suspicion, she sees nothing strange in being late, makes the most absurd explanations, forgive hundred mistakes.
№ 381371   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 21:20
We are all so blinkered! Almost do not pay attention to the beauty around. And she day by day in front of us, whether we notice it or not.
№ 381368   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 21:14
She has many times experienced that sadness chronic sadness Sunday evening when couples get tired of basketball, tennis, walks on the beach or kicking the ball, feel the weight to lean heavily in the evening, when, instead of the game you will have to spend time with electricity, with brats, leftover food, Newspapers propocionada with their tedious wonders and horrors. On those nights, the marriage closes like a flower after sunset, and the rest of Sunday becomes how filthy the window from which is visible Monday and the whole agonizing week, when people will again have to become brokers, dentists, engineers, mothers and Housewives, adults - not guests in this world, and its owners, load-bearing a boring load of responsibilities.
№ 381366   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 21:10
Who could blame her for what she thinks about the past if the present is bleak?
№ 381350   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 16:10
- Brilliant plan, Adam. Oh, let's hide in the car with the waste and see where will bring us!
- Well, who could have predicted that this vehicle will bring us to the waste treatment centre?
- I had suspicions!
*Starting the program turn the scanner on. Threat analysis*
- So she goes down every three seconds. Adam, if the right amount of time, your super-strength will allow you to hold it and we can slip under it.
If I calculate right?
- ... try right!
1 Season 2 Series
№ 381335   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 15:12
When old virgin marries, she immediately turns to his young wife.
№ 381331   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 15:04
- I can't believe we were kicked out. Where are we going?
- The city has a five-star hotel. Wait there until I can prove that my account was hacked.
- How? We have no money, no credit cards nothing.
- Well, Yes. But you can take your College money. What? I'm a decent man. I don't want to sleep on the street.
- Let's call mom. She just can not refuse.
- Better street.
3 Season 1 Series
№ 381320   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:42
- Eddie? Interesting. You turned off. Who did this?
- It wasn't hard.
Douglas? I thought you were dead!
- I wanted you to think. And the FBI, and mother. But she still calls me.
- I would in your place did not do it!
- He also bionic?
Yeah! And you're the mole on his neck seen? It is Wi-Fi tethering!
2 Season 14 Series
№ 381310   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:22
- Who is she?
- Impossibility.
- The impossibility gives rise to great love.
- I'd like to believe it... My heart hurts so much.
- Well, in love, as I know, the pain is often a medicine.
She is my friend. She's my good friend. She has fallen through a bitter loss.
- May the grace of God will appear to her in your love, William.
№ 381269   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:54
...What's going on, similar to the fate of single mothers.
She raised the baby for three long years as he could: cooked porridge, read stories and made Superdome from the sheets. She is exhausted to zero and just expected the government will give her a place in kindergarten, and she can unhook himself from the child and remember what she is a woman. At least for a little bit. In a little bit.
But there comes the terrible speech therapist and sternly indifferent voice tells her that she "started child", and, if we do not start to pay it more attention, it is HER fault, will last a lifetime with speech.
And the mother sits in the corner of the balcony crying. Because she gave all she could, but it turns out... she has not yet started.
№ 381262   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:40