it [Theme] Page 318

You were five days when your mother left you. Your body felt the same way at the diner when she pulled away and left you alone.
16 Season
№ 381692   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 13:08
To live in this world is getting harder. The stakes are higher, the loss all the worse. But I would not want to trade places with him. Risky than my life - the more valuable it is. And I'm poorer than the richer.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 381686   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 12:56
There are such natures, feelings which require obstacles, especially the feeling of love. If Galaktion loved her still, haritina probably would not be in he same coin, and now she was afraid even to show their love to the fullest and just hide it as hide from the sun tender plant. At the same time she knew perfectly well what Galaktion and that to love him is not worth it. After all, he thought only about himself and his plans, and women for him is only a sad necessity.
№ 381660   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 12:08
She loved to water the trees, and I loved quietly feeding her the lake while she thought it was her mom.
And I loved to love her.
- It's like rain, she cried - and the rains - it's always fun. Because they are alive. And because they are for everyone.
№ 381605   Added Viker 02-11-2019 / 10:26
- Probably, all do not love autumn just because it reminds all of their own. Dying in this world, such a quick and shaky. Or because among all that bright, they feel empty inside.
And winter?
- A New year already, I almost forgot.
It will have to first look inside your shoes, pockets dark gray coat and my mother's pills. He's definitely in there somewhere was lost, lies, sad, crying, as if he someone had died. And he himself dies.
Comes.
Is my favorite holiday, I opened the window, sticking my head in snowflakes-snow-sea, closing her eyes against, like when you talked to me.
And my picks my friend, sniffles, squeezing. Often-often blinking, slowing the speed.
The wind braids my hair and wrists in a hard knot, and I am silent. Follow with their eyes the cloud of snow, ice, no more sugar. Look at the world from under lowered lashes, uzmetall sweaters and fears.
№ 381601   Added Viker 02-11-2019 / 10:25
Our voices seemed lost, and we all read lips quiet. she is not what she seems, not invisible, not silent, fragile and lonely. It's so loud, falling down like lightning, striking all at once. more likely those who store sea salt on his cheeks.
№ 381596   Added Viker 02-11-2019 / 10:23
Loving her, I knew she was gone.
№ 381595   Added Viker 02-11-2019 / 10:23
My name is Kohaku. And you seem very nice to me.
- But I liked what I heard. We just met and she's already in love? In such a situation?
- I said nothing of the sort! I liked you as a person, so we can work together!
- Ah, well then another matter. Because love is the root of the illogical problems.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 381568   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2019 / 01:02
- What she doesn't know won't hurt her.
But suspicion will cause.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 381557   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2019 / 00:04
- Take care of your freedom cousin.
- She's in danger?
- A lot of girls will be happy to change my name on Poldark.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 381550   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2019 / 23:38
I was surprised to see that man differs from other phenomena of nature with his slippery, gelatinous sheath of lies that serves as a protection to him. I soon found the presence of this shell all my friends - the result of the fact that everyone feels the need to show him some personality, a certain clear-cut figure, although nobody knows their true essence. With a strange sense I found it in himself and for all abandoned their attempts to get to the core of the soul of a person. For most people, the shell was much more important than what she was hiding.
№ 381514   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2019 / 23:04
while she says into the phone: don't remember, for a long time,
the person on the other end becomes December, and, feeling cold,
his neighbor in the apartment on the left slams the window
dissolves hair, dims the light, serene husband
says: what an early winter this year...
until the snow, they will love each other
occasionally listening as the wall in the apartment right chattering darkness,
or in place of the howling Blizzard...
№ 381506   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2019 / 21:40
she says: the woods, and he turns into a forest
with grass knee-deep, with trees to the heavens,
and is she in the green glow of crowns,
and the forest surrounds it on all four sides,
she says: the light and he turns into light,
and no one in the world, and there is no word,
and the cloud is white clay rolled into a ball
while barely audible, she says: God...
№ 381505   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2019 / 21:38
Happy marriage, as understood by me;
When snug in the house
Husband OK with wife
Not thinking about will.
And as a happy wife.
Left husband does not go.
Does she
Dreams about freedom.
Sage, I agree.
You shouldn't have come.
After all, the best happiness - not dreamed!
Each other - fine!
Very cosy in the house - that's right!
Want that people.
And that there is no freedom in dreams,
Let the next will not!
But the marriage is happy for you to call
And to make dreams come true,
When b, then the benefit of keep -
Free you was!
№ 381439   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:08
- Is the matter with you?
- Well, of course. Dr. Ryan deserves better - it deserves a first-class detectives.
- And do not argue.
Quote Explanation: Wes and Travis stole Dr. Elise Ryan disorderly detective.
1 Season 11 Series
№ 381419   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:01