planet [Theme] Page 2

- Grace, I'm sorry to have brought you here, dragged you into all this.
- I pulled myself in. No regrets. At least I did everything to save this stupid planet.
- Really stupid...
№ 418745   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 08:06
Some planets are so far from ours that no scientist will ever know about their existence. Not to mention whether civilizations were born on them, what was their beginning and what led to their death. Although no one is deliberately hiding these planets from us, they will forever remain a mystery.
№ 417161   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2021 / 01:45
My beauty is simple,
Not stretched through filters.
My beauty is in my eyes,
Looking at this world.
I'm catching the sunset again
And I see the whole palette in it.
I see the whole line-up
And I see layers in everything.
The world is bigger than the ocean.
The child of the universe is a planet.
From heels to head
There are trillions of cells in me.
Everything is smooth,
harmoniously
Cyclical
This is great.
The creations of nature are beautiful!
To be able to do that to a person.
And if the truth is God,
And God has a plan for the ages,
That first rule in it -
beauty.
№ 416807   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 20:57
The planet does not need a large number of "successful people". The planet desperately needs peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds. She needs people who are good to live with. The planet needs people who are good to live with. The planet needs people with morality and love who will make the world alive and humane. And these qualities have little to do with "success" as defined in our society.
№ 416736   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 17:21
I just want to protect this planet. The forests, oceans and heavens cry so much that I can't stand it anymore. It is no longer possible to coexist with people. They know that there are individuals who are kind to this planet. But how does their affection help her? All they need is time. This planet will shine again, just give it time... Time without people.
№ 416299   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 12:42
Our planet Earth is not eternal, someday it will grow old and die.
But we humans, like harmful bacteria, destroy the health of our Mother Earth, accelerating this process - becoming consumers and freeloaders of resources in the process of evolution.
The zeal for power destroys it with endless wars, profit for the sake of money depletes internal resources that are not unlimited. Careless attitude overflows with kilotons of garbage and radioactive waste.
The arms and bacterial weapons race has turned our planet into a ticking time bomb, where one wrong move can lead to self-destruction. I want to shout: "People, stop!", But the world seems to be numb in its madness. It became terrible to live in the world, where a person is an enemy to a person and an enemy to himself...
№ 412902   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 05:45
And its peoples are flowing to the New Temple and to the united Faith!
№ 412198   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 00:06
I can't say that I've been everywhere and seen all the miracles on Earth, but one thing I know for sure - our planet is a cool place, and you have to be a complete idiot to think that we are alone in this crazy Universe.
№ 412054   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 16:24
would stop wiping my feet ...
№ 410355   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 19:18
It turned out to be a ushanka for me.
№ 408130   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:01
Nothing in this world is eternal and nothing remains in its unchanging state. Things are changing. Not to see it, not to understand, is to make the biggest mistake a person can make. Change is inevitable, whether we like it or not. They happen in different ways, often coming without asking us. To understand and come to terms with this state of affairs is to find the joy of life in all its diversity. It is to rejoice that you live on such a beautiful planet as our planet Earth.
№ 404624   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2020 / 16:48
The planet revolves around its axis and we revolve with it.
№ 404044   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 03:15
Tambi-Shpak: Alexander, present yourself, please.
Shpak: It's impossible.
Reptilians *interfere*: I came from the planet Pandora, six years ago. My race would not share technology.
Quote Explanation: Alexander Shpak - guest show on YouTube "What happened next", the Moldovan weightlifter, who put implants in the Breasts and ass.
№ 402503   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2020 / 20:51
Everyone loves to search for aliens, but I think we are the aliens. We are the descendants of the troublemakers from other planets. Just like Australia was a prison to England, where they banished all their criminals, the same can be said about the Land. This is the planet where they dropped us off. We - crazy fucking people out of nowhere, just a handful of garbage.
Quote Explanation: From the book "the Dirt. Mötley Crüe. The recognition of the world's most notorious rock band".
№ 402007   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2020 / 15:57
Sleepily pick up the phone first, and for a joke took the words from which I became terribly at the moment.
A cold voice spoke: "We of the Committee on the ends of the world! Notice: today your planet will be destroyed. Sorry to bother you"
And beeps...
№ 400047   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 00:12