planet [Theme] Page 3

If you want to help reduce the burden of suffering on this planet, donate money.
№ 399437   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 03:09
We live in a world where to kill the individual impossible, and to dump thousands of tons of explosives on a residential area - it is normal. Sometimes I think that our planet is a lunatic asylum, where to send patients from other planets.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life by George Orwell," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 399186   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 19:48
Question: Why the suffering classes in society are more numerous than happy?
Answer: actually none of them is quite happy and what you think is happiness, often fraught with intense pain. Suffering everywhere. Still, to answer your point, I will say that the classes that you call the suffering, the more numerous because your planet is a place of redemption. When people turn it into a place where there is good and live the good spirits, then there will be no more accidents and she'll be for man an earthly Paradise.
Quote Explanation: N 931
№ 397687   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:42
The world consists of stars and of people.
There, in height,
From time immemorial, mysteriously distant,
There, in height,
In the gardens of heaven, luxurious and deep,
There in height,
Around suns, and countless similar
With fiery shafts hive, there in height,
In a flash of cold spaces,
Rotate itiva wondrous light,
ROI tragic planets.
Quote Explanation: Translation Of Valery Bryusov.
№ 397518   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 14:03
The lights of distant planets, we are not attracted at night
He can give us only dream about.
№ 395352   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 16:42
Each pepper heart beats,
Planet and people twisting-turning,
And if just a little experience,
Twist all that no hitting.
№ 395312   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 10:21
- The only planet in the solar system named after a woman.
- Lucky her.
№ 394344   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 01:45
This planet is not overpopulated, it is just poorly managed.
№ 394206   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 14:00
When the child is first said that the Earth rotates, it doesn't feel real, because everything around stands still and never moves. I can feel it. The Rotation Of The Earth. The earth beneath our feet is spinning at a speed of 1,600 kilometers per hour and the entire planet goes around the Sun at a speed of one hundred thousand kilometers per hour, and I feel like we're flying in space: you and me. We try to cling to this planet, because if we fall... That's who I am.
№ 393197   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 17:12
Maybe somewhere in the distant abyss,
Where ends the word "I",
The human ego will go beyond the limits of the region,
Called the body, in the region of the planet Earth.
And all the worldly passions, greed, meanness,
More to buy, stock, and dump out of sight
Will poured the ashes from his incompetence
And insignificance in the face of this earthly beauty.
My nature, I know about the acute crisis.
The climate is changing, and everything goes downhill.
People go on strike, do not listen to their governments,
But we know that you're sick...seriously
No time to wait when a planet dies!
Of life is possible only with love.
Superiorto have with each person.
Our concern is the health of the planet Earth.
My concern is the health of the planet Earth.
№ 391062   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 21:12
I remind myself of our fundamental insignificance. The healing process is natural and inevitable. With or without us the planet will cleanse itself.
№ 387818   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2020 / 04:12
The planet cleanses itself. It must be remembered in those moments when we are too pleased with themselves. The healing process is natural and inevitable. The action of the wind and the rain, the tides, the mighty river that clearing stifled, stinking lake, these are all natural rhythms, healthy manifestations of the universal harmony.
№ 387811   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2020 / 03:56
The planet Earth is a balloon, which the air outside. People share a common wall.
№ 386676   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2020 / 19:18
"Once the explosion occurred, it gave rise to space and time. Once the explosion occurred and the planet began to revolve in space. Once the explosion occurred, it spawned life as we know it. Then another explosion...
... and for us it will be the last".
№ 384897   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2019 / 15:48
I am sure that AIDS is the result of the fact that the immune system of the planet he is trying to take us out. After two world wars, the Holocaust and horror in the Balkans, the planet just needs us to break free. We're terrible animals.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life by Kurt Vonnegut," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 382487   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2019 / 17:14