management [Theme] Page 5

To say "learn to order and manage until you learn to obey," it's all the same what to say: do not learn to swim until I sink.
№ 388849   Added petrashevgant 15-03-2020 / 08:56
Modernization is a historical process of competition for priority assignment (implementation) achievements of civilizational development and development management, having the character of strategic games.
Five hundred years in the history of modern Russian state was not the times when modernization of the active position of the state (the sovereign) would not coincide with the rise of the Empire and the strengthening of the power, and the rejection of modernization and the installation of conservation achieved does not lead to the loss of the Empire in the struggle for existence and the crisis of the government itself and the state.
№ 388425   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2020 / 18:10
This myth (that private property is better and more efficient that the government nothing but harm, to bring the economy can not, you need to ensure the freedom of prices, that it is necessary to link the issue of the national currency to buy the dollar) was implemented by the International monetary Fund for underdeveloped African countries that have had problems of repayment of loans: it was necessary to introduce external management, that is transfer of the economy under the control of Western corporations.
№ 388047   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2020 / 22:10
...we have a different little people. In the troubled times of fluctuation or transition is always and everywhere there are different people. I'm not talking about those so-called "advanced" talk, in which we first of all (main concern) and although it is very often silly, but still with opredelennoy more or less objective. No, I'm talking only about the bastard. In every transition time, rising the bastard that exists in every society, and not only without any purpose, but not even having the trait of ideas, but only expressing themselves struggling with anxiety and impatience. Meanwhile the bastard, not knowing that, almost always falls under the command of that small handful of "advanced", which operate with opredelennoy purpose, and that directs all this rubbish where it pleases, if only the does not consist of absolute idiots, which, however, also happens.
№ 387365   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2020 / 03:19
To foresee is to govern.
№ 386724   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2020 / 13:06
Comment

I absolutely independent person. Let it no offense to anyone that is not born yet who will actually manage me. I manage only two young teenagers, completely is my children. It is an absolute house is the office and all.
№ 385894   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2020 / 21:08
The state will always intervene in the management of the market, because the market itself is very fragile to imbalances. This imbalance of overproduction and inequality. It is impossible to ensure economic growth without reducing inequality. It is impossible to stimulate demand, if a large part of the income you spend big capital then it appears abroad.
№ 384394   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 22:08
Who you are very angry and annoyed - that in your essence properly managed!
№ 383963   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2019 / 14:54
People who think only in the scale of its own existence, not suitable for public activities.
№ 383209   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2019 / 18:46
The government is a mixture of violence, power and connivance, and the law - a compromise between conflicting interests.
№ 383204   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2019 / 17:52
Management dutifully followed events, instead of planning them: rhetoric, conservatism, unharmonized, blindness, thoughtlessness, creative infertility - that characterized the government in those years.
№ 382998   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 11:44
To reward and to punish - that's the best way to rule the people.
№ 382795   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 15:18
Please accept my congratulations, sir. Must be You earn money. That is another pile, I wanted to say.
Quote Explanation: In the final, Webster says it is BBH, which already has untold riches
№ 379976   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2019 / 19:24
- GUV, I know who to blame. Blame the Russian!
[hubbub]
- Colleague, you have a chance to survive until the end of the lecture
- But chief... I meant all. All Russians, all those Nations who live in Russia.
- What are you to me explain, you explain to them!
- People, people, we are guilty that we are. If only, if only... we weren't, the state would be much easier to govern.
1 Series
№ 377494   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 10:11
Every system depends on people who control her work.
The system works depends on the people overseeing it.
№ 377040   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 13:14