grass [Theme] Page 2

- ... So let's see what the proposed program gives it. Point One: Tax Cuts.
- Oh, Chief, what did you do?
- Hmm, I don't know yet. Point two: Reduction of the discount rate of the Central Bank to five percent.
- Chief, awesome! You see, it became easier for her (Russia) to breathe!
- What's easier, I understand, but what is a "lower interest rate" is not quite.
- Aa, it doesn't matter, chief. You just read, read!
- Third point: Real indexation of debts.
- Oh, that's not at all clear about indexing.
- But now everything is clear to me, colleague! With these points we prepare the ground for the prosperity of our Motherland, because the grass does not grow on the asphalt!
- Next, on, on!
- Then I enter the last fourth point: fixing all stages of the program in the law and giving them the status of a financial constitution.
№ 412182   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:18
The grass is not always greener at the neighbor. Young people do not immediately realize that the grass is greener where it is watered.
№ 410243   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 20:36
You know, after the death of loved ones, you change, unfortunately, for the worse. You stop seeing the world as it really is. No, the world does not plunge into black and white, the world is still the same. You know, the colors are still the same. You still get up in the morning, check your Instagram feed, like something, then, as usual, crawl to the coffee machine in order to drink a hot latte and read your work letters at the same time. Everything seems to be the same as always: blue sky, green grass, the same job, you come to the office wearing the same things as always, you laugh at the same jokes as always. You return to an already empty house, but everything seems to be there as always, even dust in the same places. Nothing changes. The only thing that happens is that there is nothing you can do. This is the worst torture - waiting when nothing can be done. Awaiting the forensic medical examiner's report. Waiting for the last piece of earth to fall on the coffin. All life comes down to waiting: waiting for the murderer to be caught, waiting for the court verdict seems to be one more moment and life will become easier. Everything will return, there will not be this endless heaviness in the chest, there will be no desire to drown out thoughts with alcohol, there will be no desire to put a drill to the temple at one moment to drown out everything that is going on in the head ...
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409630   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 00:00
Rarely does anyone care about legality, and even more so justice, the overwhelming majority begin to scream about them only when it affects their own skin, and before that - even though the grass does not grow!
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409553   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 20:09
ᅠ People were exterminated for their nationality. Burned to the ground. However, has something changed in the twenty-first century? No. No one else drives Jews into gas chambers, but ethnic discrimination and religious intolerance have not been eradicated, and it will hardly ever be possible to do this - this is the very weed whose shoots, if not weeded, will certainly hatch. Moreover, children of celebrities also experience this pressure, for they are fortunate enough to belong to the dynasty of the "Chosen" - they are disliked for the fact of life. As, in principle, and the heirs of the heads of the special forces.
№ 409549   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 19:57
This is what we have found out; the way it is; listen to this and note to yourself.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 6, verses 17-27
№ 408841   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 15:57
All our lives we have fought or prepared for war, we know so much about it - and suddenly! The enemy's image has changed. We had another enemy ... Enemies ... The mowed grass killed. Caught fish, caught game. Apple ... The world around us, formerly pliable and friendly, now inspired fear. Old people, leaving for evacuation and still not imagining that forever - looked at the sky: “The sun is shining ... There is no smoke, no gas. They don't shoot. Well, is this a war? But you have to become refugees ... "A familiar ... unfamiliar ... world.
№ 406686   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 11:57
Once I forgot the song and I came up with these words. It was my first big hit: "Tutti frutti, aw-rootie". Thank God for that... And I would like to say Hello to all the people and tell them that maybe the grass seems greener on the other side, but believe me, mow it there does not help. And I just want to sing for them: "Awop-BOP-a-labop-a-lop-BAM-boom".
Quote Explanation: 1994.
№ 394283   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:33
Moisturizing the shores, planting the summer grass, feeding waterfowl, hiding in the shade of the old stone bridges, in the summer reflecting the drifting clouds in the sky, and leaving in the winter under ice, a river, full of quiet determination, silently rushed to the ocean.
№ 393082   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:27
It's a grass! I, too, drugs.
№ 390582   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2020 / 05:54
In swampy meadow grew the tall reeds interspersed with sedge - excellent forest for the mouse built. Rush picked a few of the growing number of the reeds, climbed on them, chewed off the tops and ends of splintered teeth. He was so small and light that the grass is easily kept it.
Then he took up the sheets. He climbed sedge and bit off a leaf near the stem. The sheet fell, the mouse climbed down down raised front paws sheet and stretched it through clenched teeth. Wisp stripes leaves mouse is dragged up and deftly weaved them into the split ends of the cane. He went on such a thin blade of grass, they bent under him. He connected their tips one by one. In the end he turned out to be easy round the house, very like a bird's nest. The whole house was the size of a baby fist.
Side mouse did it move, inside laid out with moss, leaves and thin roots. For bed, he dragged soft, warm floral down. The bedroom is good.
№ 389695   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 23:51
Dime-dime -
So good to see ya,
Nine-nine -
Don't want to be ya
Crime-crime -
Fine sensimilla...
Well you'll see there comes a day
Catches up to you, yeah

Ten bucks, ten
Hi, friend, glad to see you;
Nine bucks delivery -
I do not envy you, man,
It is illegal -
But the grass is good...
But are you personally convinced that the time will come
To pay off old accounts, Yes...
№ 387594   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 01:04
Everything is pointless and bad
From the point of view of grass,
Her life is worthy of a sigh
And the sad "alas",
Harness it, and tear, and trample
And do not give rest,
Poetry the scythe to sharpen -
And let's destroy the comfort,
Nasekomoe abode,
So beloved by the bug...
Don't ruin the grass, the warrior,
Better lay it face down.
You are here angry
And you won't die.
Tickle and poniat.
Ear will preselected.
№ 344032   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2018 / 01:02
Thorns in the grass exist to ensure that people are not trampled.
№ 334692   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2018 / 19:14