scene [Theme] Page 1

A hangover in all its glory: a crushing headache, a taste of cement in the mouth, nausea, aching joints, lethargy ... A ritual scene, after which he habitually swore to himself that he would no longer take alcohol in his mouth. He swore, knowing that the determination would not last long: already at noon there would again be a desire to wet the throat, well, there ...
№ 423601   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 17:42
Stepping away from it to complete the necessary formalities, I thought the scene smacked of surrealism. Here she sits, burned, with a child in her arms. She's been through hell and a baby too, and people walk by smiling, "Oh, what a pretty kid!"
№ 423036   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 03:00
How do they know that standing on stage and saying other people's words as their own is not so much an act of courage as a desperate leap towards mutual understanding? Trying to create a subtle connection between the speaker and the listener and convey something – essentially anything.
№ 423002   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 22:42
The light is very dim. It is full of bottles, glasses, ashtrays ... The brown walls silently scream with hundreds of black inscriptions, reflected in a large dull mirror. The stage is somewhere to the right, from there muffled bass and drums can be heard, mixing with the beating of my heart and giving a rumble in my temples.
№ 418007   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 17:30
- New production of the conflict. The conflict between the Kremlin and the belolentochniki ... Nobody understands who are snakes and who are turtles. Everything in this world is confused ...
№ 417784   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 23:27
Mistakes will not be forgiven. A mistake on stage means nothing but death.
№ 412578   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 00:48
Open the curtain, I'll go out to bow!
We'll take another minute with the audience in unison!
№ 411752   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 12:39
My middle name is stage, my name is ARTIST!
№ 411750   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 12:33
It's a strange thing: I suddenly felt that the breakup scene gave me pleasure. It was somewhat reminiscent of the most exciting moment of the game of hide and seek, when the driver, turning away, counts, and the others run away to hide.
№ 409312   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 23:06
Silent scene. Svetlana clung to the actor, who is a monk, says something about kissing. The audience is in suspense, Sveta is in anticipation, the guy is in shock, I'm in the shroud!
№ 407839   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 21:33
- They educate those who should be conductors of neocolonialism.
- On the example of B. B. we see that they succeed. I must say that B. B. skillfully acts. What is the characteristic of the scene that just happened? What happened? It was about A. We discussed." what will happen. At this time, B. B. masterfully translated this situation in a completely different direction. First, he got a large audience, because he reigned on the screen. Without a moment's hesitation, he introduced some things that don't seem to need to be proven. For example, authoritarianism... You just keep quiet, it will not pass with me, I am the director! The second is kleptocracy. There is a serious struggle with this now.
But it doesn't matter to B.B. He doesn't talk about nuances, he just throws in... And it stays. And it's maturing. And someone will see: well, yes, really...
And in fact, the program is already dedicated not to A., but to...
Release Date: 25.11.2020
№ 407489   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2020 / 14:18
It is necessary to leave the stage on time, as well as to leave! Remembering my idol Bulgakov: “... There is only one freshness - the first, it is also the last. And if the sturgeon is of the second freshness, it means that it is rotten! "
№ 406720   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 15:18
According to A. kozheva, regulative idea of law is justice - there is ravnoznachnosti the struggle of slave and master. In the "outline of the phenomenology of law" (1943) stage primary struggle at the moment when the struggle becomes truly man-made, is characterized as devoid of "injustice" and at the same time as carrying the possibility of "justice". Kozhev's seminar argues that the original equality consent to take the risk in the interaction, not as yet justice reveals, however, the "element of fairness" in human relations.

Explanation of the quote:

On the work of A. kozheva "Essays on the phenomenology of law"
Facebook Post from 15.08.2020
Quote Explanation: About the work of A. Kozhev "Essays on the phenomenology of law" Facebook Post from 15.08.2020
№ 402458   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2020 / 16:48
Who will share with me
it's a strange feeling of sadness? -
Here the end came
the performance of capital dancers
the noise died down, the empty stage...
Quote Explanation: Translated By A. Dolina.
№ 401743   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2020 / 16:45
Some of the actors are stunningly good at death. It's so hard to stop breathing, when at any moment you could develop an itch on your nose. When I die on that stage, I'd rather die behind the couch. Or just in a dark corner.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Helen Mirren," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 401607   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 18:15