tragedy [Theme] Page 2

In general, making people laugh is much harder. Especially in our time, when everyone is tired of our life, worries, thoughts about a piece of bread. And comedians are no exception, but you have to make people laugh. You need to get somewhere the state of "champagne spray"! And if it is not there, then somewhere you work with your gut, your health. Some people think that a comedian is simple: he made some kind of face and said some kind of reprise - and made people laugh. Very wrong opinion. The comedian is a state. The state of the human soul. And we must find him somewhere. And the tragic ... In our country it is much easier to play tragic heroes.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with the Solidarity newspaper, 2010.
№ 434134   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2022 / 15:30
Who said that tragedy and suffering cannot bring pleasure?
№ 432442   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2021 / 23:12
They are not political refugees. They are migrants. Like 9 million Ukrainians who work outside Ukraine, according to statistics from the Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs. Europe let them in. And they let them in from Belarus? With the Kurds, everything is possible, as then - with the Jews. And at the same time use it for a political and dirty game, violating all your laws. And they don't give a damn about people, as they did in 1938.
Quote Explanation: Encouraging Polish adventures.
Release Date: 14.11.2021
№ 432020   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2021 / 06:30
Our tragedy is that ... Let's try to name the great philosophers. We will have difficulty thinking. and when we name a few names, it turns out that there are no schools that they represent. That is, the tradition of comprehending the social processes taking place in the world has disintegrated. We are using an outdated apparatus, trying to force it on fundamentally different changes. We cannot stop and think. Because there are tasks that need to be addressed pragmatically. That is why the left field has gone now? Coronavirus. It became clear that it was impossible to solve general health problems in the conditions of mass psychosis of a real illness and failure of all systems. And now the private sector, the capitalist says: I will defend myself, I will build myself, and you all do not touch me. This does not work.
Quote Explanation: American-Style Democracy and the Decay of Ukraine.
Release Date: 07.10.2021
№ 430438   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 12:18
The tragedy of civilization is its senseless activity. Only business! Only achievements! Only conquest! The root of this terrifyingly meaningless activity lies in ignorance, in the refusal to know what really needs to be done.
№ 429726   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2021 / 17:27
Ibsen was not a moralist, but he knew that the most terrible evil was not even death, but inhumanity. The tragedy of the world is the tragedy of trampled human souls.
№ 429384   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:00
Decadence, modernism is a scream art. A heartbreaking cry of hopelessness and despair. Emptiness. Not a crisis of art, but art of a crisis. The tragedy is realized. Faith is lost. No exit. - That's what decadence and modernism are.
№ 428398   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:22
Move on. I am constantly told that I need to move on, but I do not understand the meaning of these words. How can you move on when a tragedy has happened in your life? It seems to me that we can only find a way to live with it, because time will really move on, from day to day dragging us along like a conveyor belt under our feet. It doesn't matter if we want it or not. Are we ready for this or not.
№ 428396   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:21
It doesn't matter if you believe in God or not, but if you're a warrior, Arlington Cemetery will be a holy place for you all your life, and the tragedy is not that a person dies, the tragedy is when a person dies in vain.
№ 425521   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 10:24
For each person, tragedy begins from the moment where his fate determined.
№ 424917   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 22:51
- Ugh ... You could say that. But you cannot change human nature by this. Murder is a tragedy. And the thirst for tragedy is inherent in people.
№ 424367   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 19:54
The huge difference in the perception of sex is the tragedy of the union of a man and a woman.
№ 424178   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 22:57
Men and women perceive sex in completely different ways: it has different meanings in our lives, we have different degrees of need for it, we achieve satisfaction in different ways, we are excited by different things... And this huge difference in the perception of sex is the tragedy of the union of a man and a woman.
№ 424176   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 22:51
And when everyone feels good, he feels bad ...
№ 424067   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2021 / 01:09