witness [Theme] Page 1

I'm not alone here. If you put aside the murderers, there are other survivors like me. Or at least I think so, I want to believe it. Sometimes I can only catch a glimpse of the poor soul before she kills. Others, however, I even said his name. But I would not want to know their names. Sometimes I help them... if they hang on a hook. Just as they help me. Fear unites us, human contact and interaction calm, together we share this challenge. I ask myself whether it is better to be alone? Or we can walk further if we do it together? Sometimes I feel ashamed when I run away from screaming. All too often I was on the other side, too often saw feet hanging above the ground, and just watched from behind the bushes. As a witness. It could be important to follow up on this atrocity and remind yourself that pain is not the only thing that burdens our lives at this moment? You need to remember about the soul. And whether we deserve to live, to dream about escaping from here?
Quote Explanation: From the diary of Benedict.
№ 394163   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:51
- What is this report?
The testimony of the girls.
- Who did they talk to?
- Who but God.
They witness.
- There is a God is peaky blinders. It was Stark hill, and we are in the small Heath, we are much closer than God.
And we heard terrible things.
- We are children of the worst sort. They lie like most people breathe.
- Half black girl you were forced to use another soap!
Mr. Shelby, your sins are legend.
- Our sins!? Compared to hitting children with bricks and hoses, of our sins!.. Our sins - dust! Black girl hanged herself for fear of your wrath.
- I don't see how...
- Can't you see!? So put them on! Wear glasses, or I will gouge out your eyes. And don't expect me to stop something or that I am afraid of your prayers and your crosses.
Your world is cracking like the battered child.
Quote Explanation: Polly and Thomas found out about the bullying of the nuns of the children in the orphanage that they sponsored and came to collect the children.
№ 389803   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 08:13
- Now you have independent witness.
- Fear can have too much influence on what we see.
- A witness should have an impact on the course of the investigation!
Quote Explanation: FBI agent Katie Myers does not believe that the witness saw the real culprit as it was in the dark and catch, and calls it a game of the imagination, although the words of the witness confirmed the testimony of Harley Santos.
3 Season 3 Series
№ 377312   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2019 / 16:26
If anything happened
And no one is to blame,
Don't go there, otherwise
It'll be your fault.
Hide somewhere in a corner.
And then go home.
And the fact that you saw it,
Don't tell anyone.
№ 369128   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2019 / 02:09
- Yes, they are in any form will not believe. You don't understand, they don't believe me even when I'm telling the truth!
- Surprised, but when I was telling the truth, I didn't either. And just when it was most needed... And then one friend of the old man gave me one idea. It's not that you're telling the truth or a lie, the thing is how others want or believe you can. I'll tell you what they want themselves to believe. We have one very significant advantage - we're going to talk first.
№ 364361   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2019 / 22:02
When I was a COP, many refused to speak in court at one of three reasons: fear, confusion or bribery.
When I was a cop, I had a lot of people change their minds about testifying in court, and it always came down to one of three reasons - fear, confusion, or they were paid off.
1 Season 17 Series
№ 349087   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2018 / 23:12
Yes, it's a fact that totalitarian domination tried to establish "holes of oblivion" through which gone all big things, good or evil, but because of the feverish efforts of the Nazis from June 1942 to destroy all traces of the villainous murder by cremation, burning in open pits, through the use of explosives, flame throwers and devices for grinding bones - were doomed to failure, all their efforts to force enemies to "disappear quietly" proved futile. "Holes of oblivion" does not exist. There will always be people who will tell you that.
№ 348897   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 15:15
- The basic principle of forensic medicine: all leave traces. If the killer was with her in the kitchen, he left a little piece of himself. It will help to establish even a fibre from his coat.
- I'd be happier with a witness.
- So it's much better than the witness, inspector Wilkins. Material evidence are not a substitute for themselves and they can not be.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 315951   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2018 / 15:07
By nature a meticulous and clear, Strike had been trained to conduct investigations proven, rigorous methods. First things first, let the witness speak: free speech slip some detail, the discrepancies, which may subsequently render invaluable service. And then, gathering the first harvest of impressions and memories, guide the conversation yourself to strictly and accurately organize the facts: who, where, why.
№ 314086   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2018 / 13:04
- What are you doing?
- Probed the situation. The trail ends here. It would be necessary to interview witnesses.
- What's with the witnesses? - [Scott decreases and goes to the ants on a tree trunk] - be serious.
- No, I'm serious! - [Scott returns to the familiar face] - CEP does not hide.
- Location information? From friends of tingling?
- And who else? The informational graphic is blurry, but something raised the Cap into the air, scaring the ants.
- Ant's sixth sense woke up?
2 Season 19 Series
№ 311441   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2017 / 21:03
Now civility is not a virtue, it is in the nerve, the Prosecutor and the witness.
№ 311093   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2017 / 21:15
Even the most unreliable witness in the soul hides the truth.
№ 309332   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2017 / 00:07
- Wish me luck.
- Good luck to you?
- Today's wedding. Witnesses always spoil the wedding.
№ 278128   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2017 / 10:24
- I think if anyone of us was able to write honestly one thousandth of what we have seen in our lifetime, it would be a great book.
- You're lying. You about Zinochka think...
- Yes, about it too, of course. It's all together.
№ 236064   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:38
Anne was on the springboard. Jabl shouted to her:
- You see that house on the hill? What color is it?
Ann looked up and said:
Our part white.
Jabl turned to Jill:
- You see, Ann did not say that the house is entirely white. And all the king's men can't make her say that until, until it will not go and see. And even then, she will not be able to claim that the white house remained after she left.
№ 222232   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:53