credit [Theme] Page 1

- What is the name of the economic program for the transition from the Kingdom of crooked rubles to the Kingdom of straight rubles, if we called it a financial constitution?
№ 412190   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:42
- Well, sorry, bluebow, I'm tired of figuring out where you're drooling, where you're crying. What's up this time?
- This... it's despair, Chief! Deaf, black despair!
- You know, colleague, if you were Beethoven and even a Negro, I would understand this. Well...
- Chief, I need money today! Well, where, where to get them!?
- Relax x2, colleague, the program provides it! She will make it so that the bank will give you the money for this. And not some Western-pro-Western, but ours, native, Central...
- [put on a black mask, took a revolver in my hand and put two copies of the program on my torso, as armor] Thank you, Chief, you gave me back my taste for life! Can you tell me the address of the Central Bank?
- Wait, colleague, what are you going to do?
- (Like what?) x2 I want to use your program. And since it protects me from bullets, I can safely go to take money from the Central Bank!
- The program is not fomka or dynamite! It does not allow you to rob, but gives you the opportunity to do business!
- Yes, sorry, Chief, but I'm just suggesting you go to work!
- Please, here's the case, in accordance with the program: take a loan from the bank and produce slippers, rivet samovars, blow bottles for beer or milk!
- Chief, yes, if I take a loan from the bank, then with their interest they themselves will come to me in the same form in which I was now going to go to them!
- Stop! Let's first agree that in this form no one else goes to anyone. [things put on Yuri disappear] And as for bank interest, I have already said: read the program, we will reduce them!
№ 412189   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:39
- Nichrome is not sweeter to itself! How much sweeter! Under this program, you will buy a house today, and you will give it back while living in it! Haha, let's go!
№ 412185   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:27
You can run away from the lawyers, John, but you can't run away from the bank.
№ 411849   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2021 / 09:57
Buying on someone's charm, you give the interlocutor a credit of confidence.
№ 406450   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2020 / 22:24
I do not need anyone.
Do not have to swear allegiance to the country
For her to poverty I have lived.
Because one third of my land in the fire.
I do not need anyone.
I "young wolves" is not a decree.
They, of course, a lot of us younger
But not more talented than us.
And new world, old worthless
Among their contentions and troughs.
I do not need anyone,
Because they have never lived on credit.
№ 401762   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2020 / 11:36
I go to bed at ten every night! I have already paid my student loans! I'm old!
№ 398803   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 10:51
Science-fiction writer Robert Sheckley in one of his stories, "Nothing for Something", shows a man, signed with the devil, a sales agent, a contract in which he was offered eternal life and unlimited credit, which he could acquire a marble Palace, clothes, jewelry, a variety of services. For many years he enjoyed his wealth and one day got the account to which you want to work on the contract. 10 thousand years as a slave in the quarries for the use of the Palace, 25 thousand years as a slave in the galleys for banquets and 50 thousand years as a slave in the plantations for the rest. Ahead at it eternity.
№ 392729   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 13:27
The Bank is an institution where you can borrow money if there was a way to convince that you don't need them.
№ 390267   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:36
I'm keeping you from the first step
In a fun round. Here's a wild bunch:
Look how it is possible to live without worries!
For them - that day, the occasion comes.
With a bad mind, a lot more fun in the world
The guys jump in the circular dance,
Just like kittens by the tail.
They only used was a loan in the tavern
Yes not cracked b head, -
So everything Trin-grass!
№ 389854   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 17:06
Banks could not open for credit if had not expected to profit, and how could the entrepreneur to guarantee a profit when there was no one who could spend the money?
№ 384877   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 21:02
Bank loan gives you the money for one coat, so after the rip off with seven skins.
№ 383702   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2019 / 13:12
I took a loan, bought a car - was left without a car.
№ 383694   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2019 / 12:56
The loan is unpredictable, moving like mercury. It can not be locked in the safe. It can only issue, and once you did, you have to step away from losses.
№ 382635   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 13:28
Such good memories as creditors, no one else in the world.
№ 382087   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 19:18