ships [Theme] Page 3

The captain knows the state of the ship, but the bilge rats know more.
№ 414142   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2021 / 20:30
- You'll have to keep such a thing under the wrapper. I mean, just think about it, okay? First, the stock market will disappear. Then the economy, boom! Dollar, boom! And then the pandemonium in the streets. War, genocide, ba-ba-ba-ba, boom, boom, boom!
-. No one can keep such a big secret, Charlie. Someone blows the whistle.
- And from time to time some poor fellow tries. Well, like these guys, boom is boom! [lowers the screen with obituary posted] All these guys are dead, dead, dead.
- [notices one of them] Hey, hey, hey! This is Professor Meyers.
- He ran the Shuttle Atlantis program. Did you know him?
- Yes, he helped me with the study of my book.
- Well, that must have been before this "accident"."
- Meyers is dead?
- Oh, two months ago. He was one of my most avid listeners, and he got it. Everything the government does, where and why... He even sent me a map.
- Map for whom is Charlie? What is this card for?
They're building spaceships, man.
- Damn, man, I have to go because I need to go back to Earth.
№ 413329   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 21:15
poetic inventions enchanting ships.
№ 412939   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 07:36
Late autumn from the harbour
From the snow-covered ground
In the intended swimming
There are heavy ships.
In the black sky means
Above the water crane,
And one lantern swings
On the snow-covered shore.
And a sailor, not accepted on board,
He walks, staggering, through the storm.
All is lost, everything is drunk!
Enough is enough - I can't do it anymore...
№ 411212   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 22:45
Surprisingly, even in fierce storms, the sea was always calm inside. The harsh waves struck fear on the tiny ships only on the surface. And in the depths there was always calm. I tried to learn this from my eternal teacher - the sea. Learn to maintain balance and humility within when waves are raging on the surface.
№ 409586   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 21:48
Death overtakes us suddenly, but sometimes it gives an inexplicable indulgence, like an old woman with a scythe playing with us in a sea battle, where ships are people.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409537   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 19:21
But that's not even the point. If this supreme achievement was so fragile, what about the rest? If wealth and luxury mattered so little on that chilly April night, did they still matter until the end of that year? Dozens of ministers then insisted that the "Titanic" was the Lord's lesson from Heaven, in order to awaken people from their complacency and punish for excessive belief in material progress. If this was a lesson, it worked - since then, people were no longer sure of anything.
№ 405354   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2020 / 03:15
The sea did not let go so easily. It permeated the heart and did not allow to go far. The sea could not be betrayed. Once signed in the service of him, it was difficult to renounce him.
№ 405351   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2020 / 12:57
On heaven the formidable power I was given,
I'm honoured and glorious light among the gods,
A huge strength of mine, all of it is terrible
Lord I and TSAT over the blue waves.
Though there are reefs in the seas and sink ships,
Driven by a storm, but I am a witness -
Do not complain to me of the lords of the land:
Amid the turbulent waves of my not dying virtue.
№ 401013   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 16:27
How far is it to earth? Why go so slowly?
- Ask the wind. We are alone here, not counting the creatures living in the depths. <...> You shakes. And I was rocking on the ground, it is too vicious. Madeline is my refuge and my compass. You see that, Mr. Harp clouds over the horizon? This means that there stanzas - the hand of Satan. This great and powerful hand, starting from Hades, rises out of the water in the air. She's looking for ships, full shower in order to satisfy their hunger. If you get caught in this arm, it can lift you a few feet above the waves and a destructive force to throw back into the ocean. Or she can pull you to the bottom. And now we're heading in the clutches of the devil. I'd made peace with the God in whom you believe. Do not worry about the duration of our trip, since I don't know if we can be on the other side.
- We must Fortunate. Or I will haunt you in hell.
- Maybe we're already in it, Mr. Harp.
№ 399093   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2020 / 04:30
- It's not big, but fast. The whole year I trained to manage such a vessel.
- And now we learn how to die.
№ 399092   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2020 / 04:27
Harbour - a place where ships saved from storms and distress from customs duties.
№ 399014   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 10:48
I don't want to be a soldier
Who the captain of some sinking ship
Would stow, far below.
So if you love me, why d you let me go?

I don't want to be a soldier
Which the captain of a doomed ship
Sent deep to the bottom.
So if you love me, why go?
№ 397052   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 15:51
But as bezoblachnoe follow the clouds
And the storm drowns in a sea of ships,
And the source of our salvation
Suddenly turned into the death of spring.
№ 397027   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 14:36