the adoption [Theme] Page 5

Take it, and he will guide you.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Proverbs of Solomon chapter 3 verse 6. Old Testament.
№ 403790   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 09:09
Timing and circumstances can change. This is normal. I'm usually in a better place or in a place which is better for me. Here come into play, acceptance, trust, faith and ability to let go.
№ 396867   Added Viker 03-06-2020 / 09:39
Under such strong pressure of the unconscious needs to believe in his divinity, he had no contact with their inner feeling. Thus, the Hole could not know themselves well enough to correctly hear the other. The only way that allowed Hal to understand his surroundings and to interact effectively with it, was a radical reduction of his world. So, he focused on external, on behaviour, on the surface. Denied the subjective sphere, hiding from its human limitations. He narrowed his world to the size that can be managed, but lost the ability to manage their emotions and relationships with people. Hall, like many of us, was convinced that ignorance is failure, lack of something, the opposite of knowledge. When it came to recognition of its limitations, I realized that ignorance is actually part of the learning experience. Only geniuses and idiots (strange parallel!) don't understand the limits of your knowledge. We are finite and mortal - are aware that they can't know everything and are forced to consider that there is always something that eludes consideration. As you accumulate more and more knowledge, we also gain awareness of their ignorance in many many areas. Hal still willingly to learn, but he threw a terrible burden attempts to first learn and then act. If we really knew enough, we would be able to trust all machines. As Jennifer discovered, people are required in those situations where decisions must be made without sufficient knowledge, most of the really important situations. Hola, it was necessary to deny its limitations. Limitations meant death and imperfection. He honestly tried to learn all about their professional field. Tried to be ready to help any who turn to him for advice. Tried to force myself to do my best. Have achieved outstanding success, but inwardly dying, that forced myself to do more than was humanly possible. He was beside himself with anger at his son, who has clearly demonstrated that it no longer considers Hola all-knowing and all-powerful. The opening Hole of his inner feelings and acceptance of its limitations freed him from the unbearable burden of responsibility and guilt. He allowed himself to become just a man - vulnerable, fallible creatures. Allowed himself to cry with rage, realizing their losses. And then Hal started to live their own lives and to experiment with changes in your life. Hal realized that God is doomed to a static existence by the fact of its omniscience and omnipotence.
№ 396223   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:23
For Jennifer's acceptance of responsibility was inextricably linked with the need to confess. If I explain my actions and responses as entirely due to another person, I find myself a slave or a robot, owned by this man. As always in such a situation, the meaning of the game is to prove the guilt of another person and his own helplessness. The root cause of this barren game is the relationship of two people who become opponents. This contest usually ends with the fact that each of the players feels the futility of their efforts, but mistakenly ascribes it to the resistance of the other, not understanding the true nature of the problem. If I win in this game, you no longer feel powerless and angry victim. If you lose, you feel anger and shame. In short, this is a situation in which it is impossible to win. Unfortunately, there remains too many couples.
№ 396050   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:49
He leaned over and pressed her lips to my lips. I had to kiss men, especially during the war when the flirting and constant novels were frivolous companions of death and uncertainty of the future. With Jamie it was different. Its exceptional tenderness no small me was not dictated by experience; rather it was the manifestation of the power conscious, but limiting yourself; challenge and encouragement are all the more remarkable that they did not was requirements.
I'm yours, like she said. And if you think I am, so...
I took my lips parted to meet his lips, Yes, I took all my heart and calling, and awakening.
№ 395855   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:08
You can't change your DNA, as well as I do. So accept yourself.
№ 394080   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:06
One of the really sneaky things I've done in my life - did not go to the funeral of his father. I don't want to quote a psychologist, but it's true: for this reason I could not accept his death and deal with her. Because I acted like a coward, I should suffer from it. Since then I had obsessive thoughts about death and loss. I hope this will change, but this has been going on for a long time.
№ 392197   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 17:12
We accept women for what they are, and then throw them for who they are.
№ 391164   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 09:57
Critical thinking is use of cognitive techniques or strategies that increase the probability of obtaining the desired end result. This definition describes the thinking as something different controllability, validity and determination - this type of thinking is resorted to in solving problems, formulating conclusions, probabilistic assessment and decision-making. Thus, thinking uses the skills that are valid and effective for a particular situation and the type of the problem being solved. Other definitions additionally indicate that critical thinking is characterized by the construction of logical inferences (Simon and Kaplan, 1989), creating coherent logic models (Stahl Stahl, 1991) and decisions relating to, reject any judgment, agree with him or temporarily to defer consideration of the matter (Moore Parker, 1994). All these definitions imply a mental activity which needs to be aimed at solving concrete cognitive tasks.
№ 390408   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:33
Damn! It's not nice! What... I was dead? Sucks... I died... that sucks... Okay. Who I was revived!?
2 Season
№ 388196   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 22:34
And how do you cure myopia?
Ceased to fear for the future. I'm waiting for something, the outcome of which I do not know. Was vigilantly when adopted: come what may.
№ 386959   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 23:00
When you look in the mirror, look at yourself, how this carved stone, and thank the Creator for the work.
№ 386936   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 22:11
The economic situation in the country is rapidly deteriorating and political stability in such a situation, the question is even on the interval of 2-3 years, to say nothing about what will happen after 2024. While it can be changed only in the case if you take away the liberal elite groups a monopoly of the levers of Finance and economy. Given that it collected in the process of privatization of assets and the rigid support of the transnational bankers (and their institutions such as the IMF) to do this is purely internal resources is almost impossible. The very same liberal group that I describe for years, quite deliberately creates a barrier between Putin and society is constantly deteriorating living conditions of most of the population of the country. To do this, use policies and restrictions of economic growth (the country's economic downturn for more than 7 years), and permanent increase in the tax burden (on the background of the economic downturn - unique way), and the adoption of a large number of economically senseless, but extremely socially unacceptable laws type of pension reform. Critical point already passed, after the pension reform in the summer of 2018, the society firmly believes that Putin's policy and the liberal policy of the government coincide.
Quote Explanation: Information multiportal KM.RU (18.01.2020).
№ 386458   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 12:22
The only effective means of treatment of any depression is the acceptance of real suffering. Any other way to get out of it just lay the Foundation for the next depression.
№ 386220   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2020 / 16:22
All you have to look at yourself. Trouble and breakup - reason to calculate their mistakes and not repeat them. Smart is he who learns from his mistakes, a genius the one who is really on them to learn. (For others, sorry, not studying one.)
№ 385228   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 01:26