the adoption [Theme] Page 3

Bernie: Not strange. This is life. Losing time is the worst thing we can do. It looks like you've wasted a lot of time. Let go. You will be better off without this pain.
№ 431370   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2021 / 23:51
Because it's one thing to say that you respect someone else's choice, and quite another to really accept it, looking into your eyes.
№ 429891   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:17
Humility means acceptance. But how can one accept falsehood, hypocrisy, suffering, disorder, this very humility? Since evil reigns in the world, the calling of art to reflect it with ruthless frankness, to comprehend its essence.
№ 428435   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:27
You need to be able to accept yourself as you are, but at the same time it would be nice to understand why you became the way you have become.
№ 427203   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2021 / 17:09
Some people are unwilling to accept the truth.
№ 426517   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2021 / 23:30
Fate cannot be changed, it cannot be resisted, it can only be accepted.
№ 426516   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2021 / 23:27
There is no amount of money that you can earn so that you no longer worry about money. There is no place you can get without worrying about place anymore. There is nothing at all in life that you can not worry about once and for all. There is maturity. When you understand that I made it is not about money, reputation, position - but about the willingness to live. About accepting one simple fact: life is change. Life is worry. And only when you accept this, you have a chance to turn all changes, all anxiety into joy.
№ 426478   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2021 / 14:21
“Those who left do not suffer anymore ...” she whispers again and again, as if these words are a balm that needs to be applied to the wound several times to make it heal. - Those who left no longer suffer, those who left no longer suffer ...
№ 426025   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 14:30
Whatever you feel, that's okay. Sometimes when people feel bad, they make mistakes and behave differently than they would like. But that doesn't mean they can't be understood. And forgive. Each of us deserves to be listened to and understood.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story "I am hunting you"
Whatever you feel, thats okay. Sometimes when people feel...
№ 424478   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 13:39
No girl looked at me the way she did then. It's like I was worth something.
№ 423528   Added Viker 17-07-2021 / 14:04
They say there are five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Well, I want to add one more ... revenge.
№ 420826   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2021 / 07:06
I've already given you all the answers. It's not my fault that you cannot accept them.
№ 420479   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 14:54
The author puts beauty and absolute acceptance of life as it is in the first place.
Quote Explanation: About the book «Fun Science»
№ 420079   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 17:48
In the mornings, I like to be God's helper. I open the window and crumble the white bread to the pigeons. Probably, in the same way, someone from above sent "heavenly manna" to tired travelers. We don't know much. After all, the pigeons did not think to raise their heads and see me peeking out of the window on the fifth floor. They began to peck, grumbled about miracle and faith. Man, unlike all other representatives of the planet, in addition to the soul, is given a spirit, so only when the meaning of life is found, we realize the meaning of the word "happiness". And it is not male or female, young or mature, permanent or rare. It's just accepting the world in yourself. I don't go to church because it's built by human hands and influenced by political views. I don't visit the now fashionable psychoanalysts because they nod back, speak in a basic way, but can't hear the quiet crying of my soul. I do not beat the thresholds of clairvoyants and priests, because I have nothing to predict and nothing to forgive me for. It is said that if you have found peace and accepted yourself, then you have nothing else to look for. Yes, what is there to reason, the man is just an attempt to be...
№ 420031   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 15:24
Only through self-acceptance, the absence of intrapersonal conflict, the understanding that experiences poison us from the inside, we notice how life is certainly getting better ~ experiences, a sense of loneliness, dissatisfaction with life disappears and a person becomes happy, walking along the planned path with confidence and faith in inner strength.
№ 419918   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 09:45