the adoption [Theme] Page 2

A person almost immediately makes a decision, to which he subsequently seeks confirmation or refutation. This is what takes up most of the time. And not the decision itself, as many believe.
Quote Explanation: Therefore, when a person says that he "does not yet know what to do" or "has not decided yet", this means that he has not yet collected the required number of "for" or "against" in favor of his decision.
№ 441633   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2022 / 22:24
A woman truly becomes a mother when she at least accepts the need to pass on what she once received from her own mother. Not only the baton of life, but the ability to understand that this is not just "appreciation", that is, the gratitude that a child usually feels for his parents, but also the "ability to recognize" and accept another.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book by Natalya Tsarenko “Princesses are not born! Or the secrets of raising girls.”
№ 440809   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 10:14
But for a real, fulfilling life, a child needs care, attention, a warm and kind attitude, understanding and acceptance. Without this, any child will wither like a flower without water.
№ 440109   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:17
If everything is grown-up - in life you have more of what you like. Including your quirks and oddities, grains of sand and cracks that you discovered a long time ago, with which you got used to and which also adorn life every day. The beauty is that you have already forgiven yourself for the oddities, and with everyone you have a history of relationships: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance - and all this is behind you.
№ 439964   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:33
How to get rid of injuries? You return to the moment that hangs on you, suffocating, and you need to find what you could do differently. This is how acceptance begins.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Shot of Life"
№ 439487   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:57
How to get rid of injuries? You return to the moment that hangs on you, suffocating, and you need to find what you could do differently. This is how acceptance begins.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Shot of Life"
№ 439486   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2022 / 15:57
Acceptance does not mean forgiveness, finding explanations, denying what happened or erasing it from memory. It means saying to yourself: “What was, was, and all this concerns her, not me. I can't change her, only myself."
№ 438452   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 14:15
Frustration is your unwillingness to accept reality.
№ 437627   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2022 / 00:09
Where my people, unfortunately, were.
Quote Explanation: 1961 [During the terrible years of the Yezhovshchina, she spent seventeen months in prison queues in Leningrad. To the quiet question of the heartbroken woman, Anna replied that she would write about this horror.]
№ 436546   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 08:15
And then Colin said "let's talk" and said "life is a marathon, Frankie." And only then it dawned on me how stupid it is to believe that you can take and pull out all the fears ever possible from the heart at once. How incredibly stupid. And that you will never get them out. And you live with them. And then I saw how much I denied and deny in life. And power is acceptance. Control is acceptance, because without acceptance, you will never change anything. If you want to change reality, first accept it, do not deny it. Accept, formulate, and you will know exactly what you need to change. And How. But it all starts with a yes.
№ 435389   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2022 / 00:36
- I would believe it. And I also know that wanting to kill someone and killing are not the same thing at all.
№ 434908   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 06:54
- You know, most people misunderstand this tale. "Beauty and the Beast" is not about the fact that a loving girl has to change the monster. She didn't even know she could change it. This is a story about accepting all sides of the other, even incomprehensible and frightening. In the finale, she voluntarily returns to the monster. It remains with him without an idea to change. And yet, it changes him. And most importantly, yourself. From a naive, weak girl who wants to see only roses in life, but not their price ... into an adult, determined woman, strong enough to accept reality in all its shades. You walked this path, Laya. Daddy is proud of you.
№ 434642   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 19:35
I just want to be treated like everyone else.
I just want to be treated like everyone else.
№ 433497   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2021 / 06:09
... and the truth is the same: Vic will always be Vic. I do not expect him to be a father. All my life I waited for him to change, but it didn't work out.
Quote Explanation: Vic is Mark's father.
№ 431371   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2021 / 23:54