frame [Theme] Page 1

Genius is the one who, going beyond the limits, remains within the limits.
№ 442147   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2022 / 22:42
And life flies like little dandelion parachutes. Therefore, today even more than yesterday, and tomorrow more than today, I will enjoy living. I savor every day, drink it to the bottom, until the very last moment of sunset, drawing with my hands, with my thoughts, my own reality, the way I want it. And it’s so great and easy from the fact that you don’t have to adapt to anyone, to anyone’s public opinion, the framework that sometimes even breaks you, other people’s rhythms of life, you don’t have to make excuses and prove something to someone. Because your truth, your personal values are always with you.
№ 441085   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 21:30
Love. Matter, beyond control, manipulation, impossible to be driven into any classical framework and principles, free from moralizing and generally accepted laws. Otherwise, it’s not Love at all, but just a stupid, empty game of it.
№ 439011   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:18
With each frame, the girl became less of a girl, more of a Freya.
№ 436737   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 17:48
The underworld is a shadow power with its own ministers, laws and policies. Criminals - rebels in their essence, denying the framework and laws imposed from outside - came up with their own framework and laws.
№ 434775   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 00:15
... Feelings cannot be smoothed, regulated, introduced into an acceptable framework, imposing their own form and measure.
№ 431652   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2021 / 21:15
Is man a measure that pushes himself into dimensionlessness, or is a person a dimensionlessness that drives himself into a frame?
№ 429850   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2021 / 23:39
- and the same money
№ 429797   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2021 / 12:24
“The Word Alive and the Dead” is a generalization of the many years of creativity of both Nora Gal herself and her wonderful colleagues. At the same time, this work goes far beyond the actual translation problems. Analyzing typical mistakes that penetrate into prose and journalism, on radio and television, and opposing them with brilliant examples of live Russian speech, she makes an invaluable contribution to the now so urgent struggle for the purity and dignity of the Russian language.
Quote Explanation: (review of the book)
№ 429184   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:30
Evolutionary ethics explains, but does not justify, our innate tendencies. Fortunately, evolution has also given man a mind, and therefore we can and must rise above our biological roots and revise the outdated ethical framework that evolution imposed on our ancestors. What is appropriate for the propagation of genes in Stone Age hunters is not suitable for a thinking civilized being. Evolutionary ethics warns us that we have an innate tendency to divide people into ours and strangers, and to feel disgust and dislike for strangers. We, as intelligent beings, must understand and overcome this.
№ 425096   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 10:21
Often a person is driven not by the desire to do better, but by fear or fear that it may become worse than it is at the moment.
№ 423128   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:13
There is no framework for us.
We are looking for the edge of the real on our powerful machines.
For which they do not pay.
Direction, speed, time - all this we choose ourselves.
Call us bandits, but you can't live without us.
We are the law. Angels can't catch devils.
I'm not you.
I am the life you fear.
You're asleep, I woke up a long time ago.
I'm a reality show, a catalyst, 15 minutes that you don't have.
Want to know why I'm doing this?
And why don't you?
We are the end of your freedom.
I'm going to run.
We are a shadow from which you will not hide.
I won't stop.
We'll find you.
You won't catch.
We will never stop.
You will glorify me.
We're everywhere.
You're going to lose.
We're going to break you.
You are my test.
You are our goal.
You are my rivals.
Quote Explanation: Introductory video to the career of a policeman and a racer.
№ 421523   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2021 / 19:18
And now you are not at all what you seem ...
№ 418755   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 08:36
The question that the actor often asks himself is: where would you go if you were not limited by the scope of this episode?
№ 418681   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2021 / 16:27
Scary is a good thing, because it means you go beyond the usual boundaries and become closer to the extraordinary mind.
№ 418576   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 17:57