theatre [Theme] Page 2

Some people come to the theater only once in their lives, and you need to play in such a way that a person remembers it for a lifetime.
№ 454446   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2023 / 13:06
If Shakespeare is farther away in time, then in inner sense he is much closer to our days.
№ 451416   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2023 / 21:42
Time for Bayle always had one of three colors - it was black, red or white. The famous artist tore him away from the whole world for several days with his play of Shakespeare's plays. The red hours were coming.
№ 451414   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 21:36
Looking through the expenses, Bayle suddenly caught himself thinking that a special expense item for women had fallen out. He was so immersed in the sea of his Italian impressions during the past four years that he did not even notice this huge change in himself. The cost of everything else was also small. The most important article is theater and books.
№ 451360   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:41
The main difference between the art of the actor and other arts is that any other artist can create when he is inspired. But the stage designer must own inspiration himself and be able to evoke it when it appears on the playbill. This is the main secret of our art.
№ 451253   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2023 / 08:57
The main difference between the art of the actor and other arts is that any other artist can create when he is inspired. But the stage designer must own inspiration himself and be able to evoke it when it appears on the playbill. This is the main secret of our art.
№ 451252   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 08:57
There is no worst theater or actor in the world that does not have its fans.
№ 451251   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 08:56
With great skill, as an actor, I learned to be thoughtfully silent when I did not understand anything, and to utter mysterious exclamations with sick expressiveness: “Yes! Hmm!... Perhaps I'll think about it ... "
№ 451243   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 08:55
I could force myself to speak loudly, act energetically, but when you force yourself, increasing the volume for the sake of loudness, vigor for the sake of vivacity, without inner meaning and motivation, it becomes even more ashamed on stage. And next to me, genuine artists were always charged with something from the inside, something kept them invariably at a certain degree of increased energy and did not allow it to fall.
№ 451239   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 08:54
Russian people, like no other, are infected with a passion for spectacles. And the more it excites and captures the soul, the more attractive it is for him. A drama where you can cry, philosophize about life, listen to clever words, the simple Russian audience loves more than a rollicking vaudeville, after which you leave the theater with an empty soul.
№ 451238   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 08:54
The artist must look (and not only look, but also be able to see) the beautiful in all areas of his own and others' art and life. He needs impressions from good performances and artists, concerts, museums, travels, good pictures of all directions, from the very left to the very right, because no one knows what will excite his soul and reveal creative secrets.
№ 451237   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 08:54
The theater is a gentle monster that takes the whole person if he is called, rudely throws him out if he is not called. It lulls and shakes a person in its tender paws, and one must have a true vocation, a true love for the theater, so as not to get tired of its gentle rudeness ...
Quote Explanation: Volume 6. The Last Days of Imperial Power. Articles
№ 450266   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2023 / 09:27
Life is not cinema or theater. In it, all people play the same role.
№ 448595   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2023 / 19:00
The last rays of the November sun. I love autumn, but I always say goodbye to it easily. I already want winter comfort, lightness, light and white mood. I will never stop loving this time of the year. I will not stop listening to Christmas albums with the most sincere songs and jazz compositions, I will not stop watching good New Year's comedies and touching black and white movies. I will not stop waiting for loved ones to visit, so that I can watch some very sentimental New Year and Christmas movie for the thousandth time or go to the theater together for another holiday story, and then to a warm cozy place with delicious coffee and cakes. Yes, and I just will not stop believing in a fairy tale and a miracle in these New Year's Eve days. December will come very soon, which will unite us all, return us to childhood, and make us believe in magic again.
№ 447123   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2022 / 02:27
These walls, trees, bushes, these scenery painted on canvas have seen the most sublime love created by the imagination of poets who stand a hundred cubits higher than ordinary people.
№ 445940   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2022 / 17:39