theatre [Theme] Page 1

- No. But you must go to that theater, ask for forgiveness from your son and bring him home. That's what I'm getting at, Hugo.
- No. But you must go to that theater, ask for forgiveness...
№ 461732   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2024 / 04:03
- Now it will be even better. We will deliver gifts straight from the black market! We give joy with a strength of 80 degrees.
№ 460830   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:53
Every day a poster was hung at the theater entrance, which in those days was handwritten. Performances were given twice a day. Tickets are in great demand.
Quote Explanation: They gave "Silva", "Bayader", "Three Musketeers".
№ 459590   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:55
The theater fascinated, captivated, gave forgotten joy. It is not surprising that theater tickets on the black market were equivalent to a piece of bread.
№ 459588   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:54
People now have no time for art, especially serious, deep art. This is in everything - in the theater, and in music, etc. But, as you can see, I exist. True, sometimes it is quite difficult, and then there are streaks of luck. The main thing is that I am definitely aware of how much I have strengthened myself in my art...
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Alexander Vasilievich Kuprin. Early 1931, Paris.
№ 459308   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:11
You know, it’s important not to go to the theater too often. Don't go there very often. This helps to perceive and feel it more naively. And then I notice that people who have “got too much” of the theater, so to speak, do not have such an easy life. It's hard to please them.
№ 458536   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2023 / 23:00
№ 458469   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2023 / 00:39
In cinema, I don’t have the task of showing myself as a person, like Andrei Ilyin. Besides, cinema and theater are very different things. I studied to act in the theater, to be a theater artist. Cinema is completely different, I had to learn it as I was filming, and I still sometimes feel like a student. Those who graduated from VGIK are more prepared in this regard. It’s easier for them to behave in front of the camera; they know which cheek to turn in close-up. And I use the director’s tips.
№ 458397   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 17:12
I do not drink. Theater replaces wine for me. The subtle aroma of the wings is more intoxicating than expensive nutmeg.
№ 458173   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2023 / 16:06
Theater is a constant drip. Something like that comes into your blood all the time. Sometimes you can “turn it off,” but only for a short time. Otherwise - blood stagnation. Theater is like a drug, of course. I don’t know a person who would just retire: he would sit in the country, at home. Everyone comes to the theater to die.
№ 457757   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:23
In the theater, you can play one role brilliantly, but fail the next. Only later, when you begin to master the profession, the stage accepts you, and you calculate your strengths more correctly.
№ 457456   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:34
My father built his own theater, as well as cinema, all his life - his own, unlike any other. For 46 years at Lenkom, he created his own Cherry Orchard and grew unprecedented trees in this garden. He raised truly great artists, and more than one generation. It seems that no one succeeded, not even the great Tovstonogov. As a passionate person, my father never ceased to be amazed at how the whole world arises from nothing - just from an idea, from a fantasy, which suddenly materializes and becomes something that can be touched, that becomes material. Although the theater, of course, is not very material.
№ 456866   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2023 / 23:18
In the theater you have to think, think, empathize. And not everyone wants to do it, it's not comfortable for everyone. When you see what is happening on the stage, you can either be bored, or you get involved in what is happening and begin to empathize with these people. And it's difficult. This is the work of the soul. It is much easier when you are already invested everything ready. For God's sake, let there be a variety of types and genres. To each his own. But the work of your soul takes place in the theater. You have to go to the theater, as they say, not to play Alzheimer's. "I think, therefore I am." But you also need to empathize, because when you feel, you live.
№ 456560   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2023 / 23:06
I never liked acting! For me, this is not interesting, boring ... They shoot in separate pieces, then they start from the end, then from the middle. How different is the theater: got together, took a deep breath - and played in one breath from beginning to end.
№ 455751   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:08
The most detrimental thing about creativity, especially for a beginner, is easy success or the appearance of success. In my memory, such people did not succeed in anything worthwhile in art. In the theater or cinema, it is better to start from the basics, from the smallest. Do not tear into the clouds, stand strong on the ground, and it will bestow upon you.
№ 455742   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:07