title [Theme]

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Former world champion Rocky Balboa lost the fight to championship belt candidate Clubber Lang; before entering the ring, Rocky's trainer Mickey had a heart attack, causing Rocky to despair and lose the fight. Later, former world champion Apollo Creed, from whom he took the title, comes to him and encourages him to return to boxing.
Quote in English
№ 460991   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 23:33
The governor doesn't sound like a job at all. Governor sounds like a title. Something from the 18th century. As if in Red
Release Date: 22.10.2021
№ 444257   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2022 / 00:51
“I am the successor to Tsukuyomi’s flight. Standing guard over the Master Link is my only purpose. Besides, the world you want to build, I find... tasteless.
№ 439080   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:29
Being a ruler is more than just having the power of a title. We also need the loyalty of the people. It's the most important.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story "Heart of Trespia"
№ 438189   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 17:57
... after all, the old noble Russia, where the title opened many doors, surprisingly even then got along with the new Russia, where the nobility as the ruling class had already outlived itself, and where society began to live quite clearly and live quite clearly - with the light hand of Soviet textbooks it is called "bourgeois".
Quote Explanation: It is a pro-nbsp;new society after 1905.
№ 426135   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 20:00
As a grunt in the army of red mist, Mogul Khan laid eyes on the General's title. Battle after battle he Gory proved their own superiority. Facilitated rise in the ranks and that without a shadow of a doubt he could behead a senior officer. In the seven-year campaign on Tysyacheletie Mogul Khan distinguished himself in the bloody slaughterhouses, and the star of his glory Shine even brighter, but the number of associates has declined steadily. In the night a landslide victory, he declared himself the new red mist General, and at the same time appropriating the title of the Supreme commander. Now, however, his squad wasn't a warrior. Many soldiers had defeated the enemy, but his axe had killed enough. Needless to say, most soldiers now never to poach under his banner? But Mogul Khan is not confused, because he knows that one soldier in the field.
Quote Explanation: Biography Of Mogul Khan, The Axe.
№ 394277   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:15
We have the only kind of nobility, they say here, revered, successful work.
Quote Explanation: Here in Cadiz, Spain.
№ 365971   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2019 / 04:02
I assure you, nothing in common with the well-born dummies that only know how to fill in the names of the Cavaliers of the ball books but to dress up in anticipation of that hour, when the Pope will sell them together with the title of the one who will pay more.
№ 365970   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2019 / 03:12
- Do you think Degree, still Bay will not be with the Marquise du Plessis-Baller like the usual street girl?
- I'm afraid, sire, that for Bey, there is no difference between a French Marquise and a French prostitute.
№ 356906   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 11:10
Smoke the pipe or the title will give,
Both of them are no more than smoke.
№ 356507   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2019 / 05:58
- Your father was born a peasant and became a monarch.
- My father did not wear such a title.
- No, Giovanni de ' Medici was too smart to wear the title. But everyone knew that he was driving the so-called Republic, filled the pockets of the people, gave them enough so they could feel its power.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 354152   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:18