life [Theme] Page 262

If smart people make the sorrows, the cautious man in his ordinary life will never be smart.
№ 397661   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:38
Question: What is the lifestyle of the masters of spirits?
Answer: no different from yours.
Question: I'm Sorry if you're in this case, about his suicide?
Answer: of Course not. If I get bored life of a Ghost, I'm gonna take a gun and put an end samouskorenie.
№ 397657   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:37
Barely once in the Studio, Mrs. Hoppe immediately felt a presence of spirit. She went into convulsions, and she has vomited several times. According to her, this was due to the fact that the late Mr. TOKK in life stood out for their strong commitment to tobacco, and now his spirit was impregnated with nicotine.
№ 397656   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:37
- It is difficult for us to perceive life for what it is. But you need to remember about your love, because she was a real, caring about Sam, about how he loved you, you were everything to him, you were the meaning of his life.
- I'm so lonely.
You're not alone. You have a job, you're very talented, you're young and gorgeous.
- I don't know really what to think.
- Think about yourself, about how you were together and how beautiful it was.
№ 397643   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:35
At least in the war I killed people,
Murder in peace - the crime.
№ 397601   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:28
Question: Which of the vices can be seen as a radical?
Answer: We have said many times that this selfishness: it will expire all evil. Study all the vices and you will see that selfishness is present in the depths of each of them; you will in vain fight it, and you will not be able to eradicate them, as long as you do not encroach on the evil at the root, as long as you don't erase the cause. Let all your efforts tend towards this goal, for truly the plague of society here. Whosoever in this life to approach moral perfection, must root out from my heart every selfish feeling, for selfishness is incompatible with justice, love and mercy: it neutralizes all other virtues.
Quote Explanation: N 913
№ 397584   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:26
Unhappiness gives me life lessons.
№ 397547   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 15:30
For a human the meaning of life becomes neotemlemoy part, it's like need his vitality.
№ 397472   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:39
To be born a woman meant to be born in the established and enclosed space, under the guardianship of men. The nature of female presence in society was formed by the skill of the women to live under such guardianship and in such a confined space. But the woman had to pay a split personality. A woman must continually watch herself. She almost always carries an image of herself. Whether it is across the room or crying about the death of her father, she can not imagine herself walking or weeping. From early childhood she had been taught and persuaded all the time to take care of yourself.
And so she accustomed to consider the observer and the observed in himself the two essential, but always the individual components of his personality.
She needs all the time to keep track of who she is and what she does because of how its seen by others, and ultimately how her see men, is of crucial importance for what is generally considered success in women's lives. Experiencing itself, is displaced by the experience of how it is evaluated by others.
№ 397464   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:15
Poverty is the indicator of life of those people whom it has affected.
№ 397459   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:00
Question: People of their own free will and their actions can make it so that events that should happen did not happen, and Vice versa?
Answer: He can do it, if this seeming deviation is included in the life he has chosen. Then, he can to do good, as it should be, and since this is the only meaning of life, he can prevent evil, especially that which could facilitate even greater evil.
Quote Explanation: N 860
№ 397440   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:42
Question: is There fate, inevitability in the events of life in the sense that usually attach to that word, that is, whether all events are predetermined and that in this case, is freedom of will?
Answer: Fate is only in the choice of what did the spirit incarnated in a particular body, because it needs to be depending on that of your choice to withstand certain tests. They chose the test, he creates for himself a kind of new destiny, which is a consequence of the position in which it is located; I'm talking about the physical test for that which concerns the moral trials and temptations, the spirit of preserving the freedom of his will towards good or evil, are always free to give in to temptation or to resist. Any good spirit, seeing that he's getting weaker, can come to his aid, but cannot influence him to subdue his will itself. Evil, that is, inferior spirit, showing him in every way and in front of him, exaggerating physical danger, can bring him out of balance and intimidate; but the will of the embodied spirit is still free from any bondage.
Quote Explanation: Eight hundred fifty one
№ 397433   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:41