life [Theme] Page 263

No one never knows about the next hour of his life.
№ 396672   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:32
Everything in life dear to me - I across the life pass,
All the excess out of my memory - I eraser without regret wash!
№ 396668   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:31
In the end, I thought, what the days and weeks in the face of eternity?
*...*
But if there was eternity, or just the idea of eternity, it is likely that Anselm is right: anything is possible. All - love? I got to thinking. I loved Frank - I continued to love him. And I loved Jamie more than life itself. Bounded by the limits of time and flesh, I could not hold both. And in the hereafter? If there's a place where time does not exist anymore or it stops? Anselm thinks so. A place where everything is possible. And nothing need.
Is there love there? Beyond the boundaries of flesh and time is it possible to love? Whether it is necessary?
№ 396664   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:30
Betrayal is heavy feeling, and in such a situation, I think that is changing not only the world but also the very meaning of life suddenly slips away...
№ 396653   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:25
In life often repeated such a stupid situation. A man considers himself the winner, but in reality it shares more and more are falling. Stubborn until his death believes that he accomplished the feat, and even suspects that everyone despised him for his stubbornness. Unbelievable, but true. Stubborn happy. Such happiness is called the happiness of a pig.
№ 396624   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:19
- Where the hell have you been?
- First on the beach. Then slept in the car. I'm trying to understand what I'm doing in Los Angeles.
- What are you doing in Los Angeles?
I don't know! Don't know what am I doing in this world. Jenny, I don't know who I am.
You know what? No one knows who he is. You see, that's life. You go through life trying to figure out who you are. And perhaps will never understand.
- You know who you are.
- Absolutely not. I just.. I just pretend to be a normal, Mature person.
№ 396604   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:15
Everything in this life has value
And even that doesn't matter
Also the importance!
№ 396564   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:08
It seemed to be an illusion, but we are all born free. And when someone wants to take away our freedom, no matter how strong he may be - doesn't matter. Hot water, iced earth, yeah I don't care! The one who saw... who saw them once - the freest people on Earth! Fight! For this and life is not sorry! I agree, horrible and cruel can this world. Yes, and let! Let harsh and scary the world is! Yes, and let! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
№ 396561   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:07
They suggest that vulgarity is a sign of elitism. But it's not. Luxury footman is not equal to the luxury of the master of life.
№ 396538   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:03
- In life you are more beautiful than sight.
I heard the sight of fat.
№ 396528   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:01
Not change for the sake of those who do not deserve, do what you like and comfortable. Be what you is, you hate to lose, look for ways the correct moves and don't listen to those who say that succumbed to the excuse of the weak, want to fool around, fool around and try to win, in any game, this gives you a spirit of rivalry, and of victory, and not listen to anyone who criticizes you. If you are not comfortable, then it's all the usual chatter, mainly someone clever, just trying to justify themselves and their drawbacks. Men be boys, and that's fine, it's better to be open, real, than someone else. Want to be silent, be silent, but do not be afraid, springwise strong opponents, it is a step to victory. Who says that strange or crazy, don't listen, people don't like those who are trying to stand out, to achieve something, and the world is full of villainy, and the truth has no values, but learn to forgive and to eliminate the unnecessary people, fell, rise and move on. Will be different States of mind of sadness, joy, depression, melancholy, but no one has the right to judge you, only God be the judge, please send three letters of those who are trying to tell you that you are one, or different rubbish, don't give up and be Champions in life. Don't be afraid to write about what you care about, but get lost in thought, sneaky people will try to judge you and laugh like they need clowns, and only the strong will see your pain, confusion, but when you pass the trials, you become stronger.
When you are young, enjoy your life, experiment in sex, move away from templates, travel, InBusiness, fantasize, live in creativity, exercise, loved ones, even if it's eSports, and don't listen to bullies or obsessed with any one sport, and DO WHAT HOTITE. Not state idols, only God, and no one else.
#of Maximiliano
For for label. Many people take kindness for weakness, it's their problem, everyone judges their depravity, but we must learn to forgive.
“You have heard that it was said, “eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.” And I say unto you, resist not evil. But whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also; if anyone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak also; and whosoever shall compel thee to go with him one mile, go with him two. Let him who asks you and from him that would borrow of thee turn thou not away”.
Learn the Word, the Scriptures. Learn the wisdom of the Lord, which is in one word - Love! And understand what it means: whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other, and thus stay in the faith as hard as a flint. Yes, God grant us the ability to comprehend it. Let him give us strength. And grant us peace, humility, love and affection, so that we would glorify Him as God, the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy spirit, now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.
http://www.vedmedenko.org/lection.php? num=27
№ 396513   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2020 / 12:21
Visual art has always existed in a protected space. Originally this immunity was magical or sacred nature. But, in addition, it was just physical: it was a place - a cave, a building in which (or for which) it was written picture. The experience of art (originally the former experience of the ritual) was separated from the rest of his life just to over the life of the rule. In the future, this isolation has taken on a social character. Art has entered the culture of the ruling class and physically it has been isolated, enclosed in their palaces and homes. Throughout this history the authority of art was inseparable from the authority of the reserved space.
What did the modern means of reproduction of images, so it destroyed the authority of art and removed it (or, rather, seized the images, which are now reproduced) from any part of the reserve. For the first time ever, images of art have become fleeting, omnipresent, intangible, available, worthless, free. They surround us as well as surrounds the language. They came into the stream of life, on which more in themselves have no power.
№ 396496   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2020 / 20:58
The deaths during the wars and pandemics of so quickly we
And the new norm of life for the people becomes a feast amid the plague.
№ 396480   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2020 / 10:55