life [Theme] Page 264

The deaths during the wars and pandemics of so quickly we
And the new norm of life for the people becomes a feast amid the plague.
№ 396480   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2020 / 10:55
The doctor told Tony that suicide is not a question of a few seconds. Gary needed to buy a rope. To find the right store. Had to get a ladder and figure out how to arrange everything. It was necessary to determine the length of the rope, otherwise he would have just fell on the steps, broke his legs and the rest of his life paralyzed in a wheelchair. And no one will not understand - suddenly he changed his mind when noose tightened, at the last moment, and tried to reach for a nonexistent knife to cut the rope and give yourself another chance to try to start over. I could never kill myself that way. To do this, first go crazy.
№ 396459   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 22:30
... we're just a bunch of juvenile twats, no money, no a single standing topics of conversation; we missed everything in life that is possible, because everything that happens miles away from us, and no chance; we are useless, but at least that is what it is, we know how to laugh, maybe, but it saves us losers that we do not perceive all too seriously...
№ 396457   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 22:24
Tired after work
Just outside the Windows became dark,
Expressing severe concerns
You came somehow in the movie.
In the low room, filled with thick,
You watched everything on the screen
Where tried in vain art
To the truth of life implicate deception.
№ 396454   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 22:15
Mort didn't believe that people - even if they try to be radically honest with ourselves - are able to understand that some part of their life coming to an end. Even when it's obviously not as ABC, but as a one off single, people still continue to believe that it is still possible to return. Losing something dear, something essential to them, people are willing to deceive ourselves, ready to believe that life is ruled by the same laws as with the development of the plot in the TV series, and that is enough to make one more effort and all will return into place. "Without this capacity for self-deception, human civilization would have been even crazier", they used to put mort Rainey.
But sometimes the truth breaks through all barriers, and if thinking about your future, you avoided the truth, the result will be devastating: it washes over you like waves of the tide that swept away erected on their way to the dam and spread in chips your sanctuary.
№ 396433   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 21:06
Question: Since the vicissitudes of physical life are at once the redemption of past mistakes and challenge for the future, then does it follow that their nature is to judge the lifestyle that people led in a previous existence?
Answer: Very often, Yes; because each grounded in what he had sinned; however, this should not make absolute rules; the instinctive propensities and motivations are more a sure sign, because the tests undergone by the spirit, drawn to the past and to the future.
Quote Explanation: N 399
№ 396430   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 20:57
Smells pretty damn important part of life. Any flavor is like a box of teleportation. Inhaled and transported to the time and place where it was first caught. Sometimes I can understand the perfume, similar to soap, which is washed by my father. The truth is, I haven't met the other people who have used it. So I perceive the smell as hi, which my father sends me from another life.
Quote Explanation: Charlie Hunnam in an interview for sobaka.ru
№ 396422   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 20:33
Honestly, for me as an actor it wouldn't be a problem. You saw JAX teller from "Sons" in all of the, um, angles. If your character is exposed emotionally, it is generally greatest success. This is hard to play, but that's the whole point of acting. In the last season of "Sons of Anarchy" had many episodes where the teller was faced with the news that turns his world upside down. But in real life I'm just an open book. Frank even a little more than expect from me. Well, not modest. Keep that in mind.
Quote Explanation: Charlie Hunnam about the candor in the interview sobaka.ru
№ 396414   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 06:39
On top of this, the person exalts himself and his soul, his heart and his dream. As far as the eye stretches before him in silence and mystery, the land of snow and rocks. The mountain is a special world, they are part of the planet as a mysterious, isolated Kingdom, where a symbol of life are faith and love.
№ 396401   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 21:15
He's not a fool, and only vile thoughts he does not - he to the life to adapt may not.
№ 396384   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 20:24
But back to the point: grandma has two superpowers - to save lives and make the brain. We can say that grandma is a superhero with dysfunction. What is the dysfunction that Elsa looked up in "Wikipedia". <...> It is when it works, but not quite as expected. And for that, Elsa loves grandma the most.
№ 396367   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 19:33
We poor creatures, modern humans... We have conquered disease, we watch over the most powerful machines. But, devoid of mechanical assistants, we are helpless. In ancient times, people grew more tenacious to life.
№ 396325   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 12:06
To improve the quality of life of people for power is too heavy a burden, so as to empty their stuffed pockets and share with the people they're not ready.
№ 396300   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 11:15
... our nature is much deeper and less explored than we usually assume. And the greater part of his life we live, with its limited ideas of ourselves.
№ 396247   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:27